Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 25th 09, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Oct 25, 4:26*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cool morning 58F at 7am Only get up to 86F by 4 pm No rain. Water wagon
working over time. Bill MCcollum to be governor as Crist goes to
Washington. *No change in Florida corrupt system of government. *Charlie
Crist in congress will bring its public rating now at D down to an F
When Charlie Crist becomes president America will have a Hitler in power
to go with its fascist government. It will be best if blacks went to
Africa,and Jews fled for their lives. Bert

46F here at 12:00 noon PDT. Overcast as usual with an occasional
sprinkle. Low was 45F. Expected high is 56F. Wind at 0 mph.
Humidity 93%. I don't think the Jews have to worry. They are
involved at every level of government and the economy. They will take
care of their own. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't become a part
of a dictatorship or oligarchy.

Double-A

Old October 26th 09, 01:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Fogy morning 59F at 8am high of 87f at 5pm 50 killed in October
to save the poppies. If Obama increases the number of troops I will give
him a thumbs down. In reality we are seeing one type of Muslin fighting
each other,and we are trying to separate them. In the end both will hate
the USA and young men have died for nothing. There will be no parade
when they come home. Mothers just having folded flags,and graves to
visit. Bert

Old October 26th 09, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 26, 5:28*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Fogy morning 59F at 8am high of 87f at 5pm * * * * 50 killed in October
to save the poppies. If Obama increases the number of troops I will give
him a thumbs down. In reality we are seeing one type of Muslin fighting
each other,and we are trying to separate them. In the end both will hate
the USA and young men have died for nothing. There will be no parade
when they come home. Mothers just having folded flags,and graves to
visit. Bert

Perhaps some of those folded flags could be burned for their heat, as
this winter is going to be another tough one to survive for these same
folks that have been forced out of their jobs, lost much of their
retirement due to our kosher approved SEC, and in many instances
losing their homes.

~ BG
Old October 26th 09, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 26, 6:28*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Fogy morning 59F at 8am high of 87f at 5pm * * * * 50 killed in October
to save the poppies. If Obama increases the number of troops I will give
him a thumbs down. In reality we are seeing one type of Muslin fighting
each other,and we are trying to separate them. In the end both will hate
the USA and young men have died for nothing. There will be no parade
when they come home. Mothers just having folded flags,and graves to
visit. Bert

Rainy and windy! No way to stay dry. 52F at 10:22 AM PDT here in
webfoot country. Low was 40F. Expected high only 54F. Wind NW at 12
mph. Humidity 88%.

The Asian lady, Kim, and I were booted out of the food court at
midnight last night! We were told the boss doesn't want us there
anymore (unless we were eating something). Kim had her popcorn as an
excuse to linger awhile longer, but I had no excuse, and it was out
into the night. Tried to sleep sitting on the park bench, but the
breeze was too chilly and I didn't have quite enough layers of clothes
on, so I spent most of the night standing and walking around. At 6:00
AM my storage facility became accessible, so I got a few hours sleep
there. I'm really not supposed to be spending time up there either
during the daytime hours, but the manager told my cousin off the
record that if he saw me up there at night when they are closed, he
would look the other way. Looks like the time may have come when I
have to use that option and see if he is a man of his word. The Asian
lady had already been kicked out of the food court on the previous
morning, so she was down there last night pressing her luck. Most of
the people who work at Haggen are very kindly, but their manager is a
big asshole!

Double-A

Old October 27th 09, 02:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  What happened to Twittering·One ?

Mormons are nothing, I'm nothing. The government has all the money.
You don't have anything unless the Gov. let you have it.

If you need help, you have to kiss their ass, not mine.
It takes time, months and months of filling out forms.

Before long, you (Double-A) will be much better off than me.
What happened to Twittering·One ?
Old October 27th 09, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Boredom is our greatest enemy.

Twittering·One, he
http://www.google.com/group/alt.supp...3d4bf82107a61e

She's addicted to “getting pushed back down” ?

Boredom is our greatest enemy.