Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 22nd 09, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Modern·Day Slavery █████

On Oct 22, 2:01*pm, lid wrote:
When you owe money, a lien can be placed on your bank·account and wages..
You can't buy or sell a house without resolving the lien.

A friend of mine works about 40 hours a week at Kentucky·Fried·Chicken.

Old October 23rd 09, 03:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

"Double-A" wrote in message ...
On Oct 22, 3:23 pm, "Nightcrawler" wrote:

When you accumulate possessions (a house, a car, etc.) that require
continued expense to maintain or pay for them, then that binds you to
your employment.

Only if you keep them. Or, if you actually make enough money to not
have to work, or choose a profession that allows you to work for yourself.

Old October 23rd 09, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

"BradGuth" wrote in message ...

Just because you've brown-nosed GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Henry
Kissinger, why should I want to volunteer to a known Zionist/Nazi
puppet warlord like Hitler?

Why bring up two liberals and a big corporate dude? I don't like
liberals and I don't like big corporations.

What would a brown nose have to do with you wanting to help
Hitler get rid of Jews?

Old October 23rd 09, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

"BradGuth" wrote in message ...

At his income level, he pays hardly if any income taxes to begin
with. Those tax laws and whatever deductions are intended to benefit
the rich and powerful, and not the rest of us.

True enough. Frankly, the tax system screws us all quite nicely. It's
hard to believe that our modern tax system is less than a hundred
years old, yet everyone thinks that it is kosher.

Idiots.

The whole thing should be scrapped and those thieving assholes
in Washington should be tarred and feathered for presuming to
posture that they are taxing us under representation.

Yet, those that don't want to work don't want to pay taxes and
expect others to foot THEIR bill. **** them.

Old October 23rd 09, 04:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

""The Great One"" wrote in message et...

Child support is not deductible by the payer, nor is it taxable income
to the recipient. However, he might be able to claim his children as
dependants, depending on what percentage of their support he
provides. Hope that helps.

He can only claim them as dependents if she signs off on one of them forms,
then he can claim them as dependents.

I brain farted on that earlier stating that you could deduct the
money spent in support. That is not allowed.

Old October 23rd 09, 12:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Modern·Day Slavery █████

Jeff There was a time owing money put you in jail. or the creditor got
his pound of flesh. Things got better. Now this is the jock the
government is coning the tax payers with. You now own the banks by
giving banks all those 100s of billions in bailout bucks. I now have a
piece of Bank America O ya Bert

Old October 23rd 09, 02:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

77F at 8am High of 89F at 5pm Humid and dry Sat, breaking a heat record
Religious leaders pleading for the lives of poor black homeless
children. They can save their pleading. men like Sheriff Bob Hansel
Attorney General Bill MCcollum,and Charlie Crist are KKK good old
boys,and have blood on their hands when dealing with black young
children They are the reason poor black Florida children are better
off given Tang than to suffer under these cruel EVIL people Bert.
Charlie Crist would keep them alive so he can have sex with them. Sad
but true. On the past news that he likes young boys.is well known

Old October 23rd 09, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Her Name Is KIM!

The mysterious Asian Lady, Shadow Lady, iconically sitting each night
with book, note pad, and popcorn, referencing the book with mysterious
symbols, writing almost every waking moment, and eating popcorn with
chopsticks, most beautiful bag lady carrying multicolored shopping
bags, who looks like a fine lady on a shopping binge, who walks the
night and holds court in the daylight outside the store, whose bright
eyes and warm smile thinly veil her inscrutable eastern mind, has
finally spoken her name to me! And it is Kim.

Continuous rain today. 55F at 12:00 noon PDT. Low was 40F. Expected
high is only 58F. Wind south at 10 mph.

Double-A

Old October 23rd 09, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Double-A has a new grand·daughter, Kim.

Double-A has a new grand·daughter, Kim.
Old October 23rd 09, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 23, 12:42*pm, lid wrote:
Double-A has a new grand·daughter, Kim.

Wise ass! I happen to know by logical deduction that she is not young
enough to be my grand daughter. She only looks that way!

Double-A