Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 21st 09, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Oct 21, 6:08*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
71F at 8am High of 87F at 4pm Possible 5pm showers kicking in. Hope you
all watch doctor OZ on tv yesterday. He talked of USA very bad drinking
water. How it has coli,and cancer causing chemicals. Sounds like Severn
Trent Mafia water company own all the water. OZ said what I have been
posting for years. He did leave out Severn Trent mafia as the cause. *I
know NBC would not allow him to mention Severn Trent in a bad light.
Fact is it would make severn trent clean the water,and the Godfather
does not spend money. Severn Trent has a license to kill,. *Bert PS
Florida home insurance rates going up another 10% this month. High
premiums,and not paying claims makes insurance stock go up. Its just
another way the rich get richer and poor families are in foreclosure. *I
sleep nights I have no home insurance.

55F (double-nickel) at 11:45 AM here in appellation Washington County
Oregon. There are many vineyards here in Washington County and in the
adjacent counties. Low was 46F. Expected high 62F. Rain off and on
this morning. Calm, gray skies, but with a little sun poking
through.

Last evening I attended a Bankruptcy Clinic. When I got back to the
food court, the Asian lady shared her popcorn with my again. It was
sweet, just like her smile. This morning when I got to Safeway,
Sophia at the Starbucks booth right away gave me a free coffee! She
kept remarking how sharp I looked. Well, I had had to clean up a bit
to go to the meeting last night. Washed and trimmed my hair a little,
shaved, and put on a clean shirt. Nice to be noticed, though it
probably just means I don't look as scroungy as usual.

The Bankruptcy Clinic

In these depressionary times, you would expect that clinics offering a
path to free bankruptcy filings would be popular, and they are! I
arrived a little early in downtown Beaverton on the MAX train at the
Roundhouse Central Beaverton Station. There are some restaurants and
apartments there in a structure built like an old railway roundhouse.
Many of the spots for restaurants or shops were empty and up for lease
however. The clinic was held in a building right across the tracks.
I was one of the first few to arrive, but the large room soon filled
up with those seeking bankruptcy protection, but too poor to consult a
private lawyer. Later the lawyers showed up and sat along the back
wall in their Italian suits and silk ties. I think they must receive
some compensation from the state for participating in these clinics.
I doubt if it's completely pro bono. There was one young female
lawyer in her finery who I wouldn't mind handling my case! The
lecture was done by a bankruptcy court trustee, an older lady who
really seemed to know her stuff. The trustees assume control of your
remaining property when you file for bankruptcy, and make decisions
as to how it gets divvied up. We also got handouts which pretty well
covered the law and the process. It is not easy or automatic. The
lawyers will advise you, but you have to do most of the work of
getting the names and addresses of all your creditors (I have a lot!)
and filling out a stack of forms thicker than a major bank's mortgage
application! Every detail of your financial life has to be accounted
for and entered into the public record! We were allowed to ask
questions, and there were quite a few, including a couple from me.
After the presentation, those who had prescheduled consultations with
the free attorneys present began that process and the rest of us were
free to go. I was just a drop in and had not scheduled a
consultation, but was given information and contracts so I could do so
in the future. I learned a few things, such as it is possible I might
even get out of the state income tax I owe, but 3 years have to have
gone by since the due date. I'm not sure it has been quite that
long. Also, protected classes of property, such as your shotgun and
your pistol, are protected from your creditors even if you do not file
for bankruptcy. (So if your creditors try to foreclose on your
pistol, Bert, all you have to do is assert your legal rights!) There
is usually a court cost fee of $299 for filing, but the truly
impoverished such as myself can even get out of that with court
approval, and the trustee assured us that most of the people in that
room would be excused from that. It is nice for the lawyers of the
Oregon State Bar Debtor Creditor Section in partnership with Legal Aid
to provide this service. Maybe some of the rest of you who might
benefit from a cheap bankruptcy opportunity might check to see if
there is such a service in your vicinity.

http://osb-dc.org/bankruptcyclinic.htm

Double-A

Old October 22nd 09, 03:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Obama next move is to stimulate small business. Its about
time. M&M only needs 2 million and 100 people will be working. I have
many ideas and could easily pay back this money in 5 years. I need
trucks ,small ware house. Chemicals.by 55 barrels Obama knows Bank
America got close to a trillion. Still flying its private jets with 100s
of millions going for bonuses How can I not get a lousy few million. I
voted for him these bankers are all republican. Bert

Old October 22nd 09, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 21, 7:17*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A * Obama next move is to stimulate small business. Its about
time. M&M only needs 2 million and 100 people will be working. I have
many ideas and could easily pay back this money in 5 years. I need
trucks ,small ware house. Chemicals.by 55 barrels * Obama knows Bank
America got close to a trillion. Still flying its private jets with 100s
of millions going for bonuses How can I not get a lousy few million. I
voted for him these bankers are all republican. * * *Bert

Have you ever applied for a small business loan? There seems to be no
baillout money available for companies with fewer than 500 employees.
Of course, you could try thinking BIGGER!

Double-A

Old October 22nd 09, 12:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A have not applied yet. I would put up my house as collateral. I
know it will never happen. Like you pointed out M&M is to small,and our
government only likes to give away big money to the filthy rich. Bert

Old October 22nd 09, 01:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

73F at 8am Hit 88 by 4pm No rain. October almost gone and have egg on my
face predicting 5 hurricanes. Fact is there has been little wind all
fall so far. Mary Bane not touched by F P S C being corrupt she sees
to it that its corrupt. It was just a show by Crist that he is against
corruption. He is USA most evil politician. Bert

Old October 22nd 09, 08:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 22, 4:54*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A have not applied yet. I would put up my house as collateral. I
know it will never happen. Like you pointed out M&M is to small,and our
government only likes to give away big money to the filthy rich. * Bert

Bert, I think the idea with a small business loan is not that you put
up your house as collateral, but that the government guarantees the
loan so the bank will feel secure in making it. I think main thing is
to have good business plan which is written down and pencils out to be
profitable. The bank can take a look at that, and if they are
satisfied that it is viable, you get the loan. The amount shouldn't
be off the top of your head, but an amount you can support as what is
needed to make your business venture successful. If you have a solid
idea, then it might be worth pursuing. But when you make your
business plan, that's when you find out as much as you can about the
market you are considering getting into, and whether your venture is
really likely enough to be successful that it is still worth
pursuing. Incorporate the business to protect you house, etc. in case
the business fails.

Double-A

Old October 22nd 09, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 22, 5:02*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
73F at 8am Hit 88 by 4pm No rain.

Only 52F here at 12:30 AM. Gray skies. No rain at the present, but
in the forecast again for tomorrow. Low was 45F. Expected high is
63.

October almost gone and have egg on my
face predicting 5 hurricanes.

Maybe they will all come at once! Oregon's worst storm ever came on
October 12, 1962. It had category 3 winds and was called The Columbus
Day Storm, aka The Big Blow, aka Typhoon Freda! We were without
electricity for 3 weeks!

Old October 22nd 09, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Modern·Day Slavery █████

When you owe money, a lien can be placed on your bank·account and wages.
You can't buy or sell a house without resolving the lien.

A friend of mine works about 40 hours a week at Kentucky·Fried·Chicken.
His take·home pay is about 425 dollars per month.

Half his “net income” goes to child·support but, despite that,
he pays taxes on all of it, as if it were his money.

He asked the authorities to take less out; he was denied.

If it wasn't for the plasma he donates twice a week, he couldn't get by.

It's crime the way he's being treated. It's modern·day slavery.
Old October 22nd 09, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Modern·Day Slavery █████

On Oct 22, 3:01*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 22, 2:01*pm, lid wrote:

When you owe money, a lien can be placed on your bankaccount and wages.
You can't buy or sell a house without resolving the lien.

A friend of mine works about 40 hours a week at KentuckyFriedChicken.
His takehome pay is about 425 dollars per month.

Half his net income goes to childsupport but, despite that,
he pays taxes on all of it, as if it were his money.

Child support is not deductible by the payer, nor is it taxable income
to the recipient. *However, he might be able to claim his children as
dependants, depending on what percentage of their support he
provides. *Hope that helps.

He asked the authorities to take less out; he was denied.

If it wasn't for the plasma he donates twice a week, he couldn't get by..

It's crime the way he's being treated. *It's modernday slavery.

Most people are slaves one way or another, mostly to their
possessions.

Double-A

It's still perfectly legal for Zionist/Jews to obtain and hold slaves,
as well as to torture and use them as human sacrifices to their white
Zionist God. Even a lower caste Jew (especially those of their own
dark-skinned species) is at risk of their having to pay the ultimate
faith-based price.

~ BG