Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 18th 09, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Oct 18, 10:07*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Over population is putting pressure on the tax payer. In the great
depression of the 30s USA had 48 states with a total population of
136,000,000 *Now its about twice that,and many getting welfare that was
not the case in the 30s *How long will the tax people pay for this
welfare state that keeps going up as I type *The rich have no problem
they are the ones that got rich making people poor,and pay no taxes..
Bert

But one thing is kicking in that is helping: deflation! I remarked
to the check out lady yesterday as I paid the new lower prices on my
food items, "I love deflatin!" That hasn't stopped Starbucks from
raising their price of coffee though.

Double-A

Old October 18th 09, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 18, 11:01*am, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 18, 10:07*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Over population is putting pressure on the tax payer. In the great
depression of the 30s USA had 48 states with a total population of
136,000,000 *Now its about twice that,and many getting welfare that was
not the case in the 30s *How long will the tax people pay for this
welfare state that keeps going up as I type *The rich have no problem
they are the ones that got rich making people poor,and pay no taxes..
Bert

But one thing is kicking in that is helping: *deflation! *I remarked
to the check out lady yesterday as I paid the new lower prices on my
food items, "I love deflation!" *That hasn't stopped Starbucks from
raising their price of coffee though.

Double-A

Only 34 cents today for any Safeway brand 2 liter soda! Dorito chips
only $1.49 for a 12 oz bag. Sour cream to dip them in only $1.29 for
16 oz! Got Sophia to give me a big cup full of ice for free from the
Starbucks Booth to poor my soda over! Love that deflation! If only
the rain would go away, life would be perfect!

Double-A

Old October 19th 09, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 18, 10:58*am, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 18, 5:35*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

WOW * It went down to 50F at 5am *Put the heat on for Rudy. and tonite
itwill be a record low. Think of that poor black lady with baby and no
heat. Florida will end up the worse state with swine flu,because we have
Severn Trent water Toho and Progress Energy turning of utilities. they
have a license to kill thanks to Charlie Crist,and attorney general Bill
MCculuum. *Florida republicans all KKK care nothing about saving lives
They only care about saving money * Very sad. * *Bert

Only 56F here at 10:50 AM. *Think of the people with their heat turned
off here! *It will only get colder from here on! *Low was 60F. *Low
wasl 45F. *Expected high is only 60F.

Double-A

61F now at 6:10 PM. Rain stopped at the moment, but more in the
forecast. Stocking up on the Doritos and soda while they are on sale
(my staples). The lovely Asian lady now hangs around outside Safeway
all day, then sleeps the Haggen food court at night. At least I have
my laptop to keep me company. All she has is a book and a tablet that
she writes in. One guy once commented that my life must be very
boring. What about hers?

Double-A

Old October 19th 09, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A 55 here too at 7am Parts of Fl had a record low. Bad weather
all the way up to Boston. If people can have their heat and water turned
off all the way up to Oregon it proves Florida's fascist state has
spread to all USA. It proves money is more important than lives of
babies. Are you sure?? High to day of 74F at 5pm warming up for the
next 5 days Bert

Old October 19th 09, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

To Ya All NYT has families evicted living in shelters. That news is 3
years old here in Florida. After Charlie Crist was EVIL to a point of
spending 4500 a day on his ten day honeymoon ,it would be fitting if he
and his NYsocialite bride spent 5 days in a shelter. Ooops most of these
homeless families are blacks,and they know it was Crist that helped them
get evicted,so that would be hazados to their health. Bert

Old October 19th 09, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 19, 5:45*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A 55 here too at 7am *Parts of Fl had a record low. *Bad weather
all the way up to Boston. If people can have their heat and water turned
off all the way up to Oregon it proves Florida's fascist state has
spread to all USA. *It proves money is more important than lives of
babies. Are you sure?? * High to day of 74F at 5pm *warming up for the
next 5 days * Bert

55F here in the Silicon Forest at 10:10 AM PDT. Low was supposedly
41F (didn't feel that cold). Expected high is 61F. Sophia was quick
with a free pastry when I arrived. I think there is a reprieve in the
dead of winter when the power company (a former Enron subsidiary)
won't turn peoples power off. But they ask for donations from their
other customers to make up the difference! Had a nice talk with the
Asian lady last night. Turns out she is Korean. I recognized the
Korean writing she had written in her tablet, at which I greeted her
with "Anyong Hashimnikka!" She offered me some of her popcorn, which
meant more than anything she could have said. Clever girl, she got me
to tell a lot of information about myself without telling me much
about herself, but said she was in a similar situation to mine. This
could be the start of something big!

Double-A

Old October 19th 09, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 19, 9:20*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To Ya All *NYT has families evicted living in shelters.

We have families here living in cars!

That news is 3
years old here in Florida. After Charlie Crist was EVIL to a point of
spending 4500 a day on his ten day honeymoon ,it would be fitting if he
and his NYsocialite bride spent 5 days in a shelter. Ooops most of these
homeless families are blacks,and they know it was Crist that helped them
get evicted,so that would be hazados to their health. * Bert

Our governor made some token gesture like that. I think he and his
family spent 5 days living on food stamps. But instead of eating
their beans back at the luxurious Governor's mansion, they should have
eaten their beans and slept each night together in the family car!
Then they would have gotten a much better feel for poverty! Oh, and
when they had to go, use a nearby construction workers' outhouse!

Double-A

Double-A

Old October 20th 09, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

61F at 8am and sunny with a high at 4pm of 79F Be 92 in a few days.
Best weather on the planet. Word depression for jobless,and recession
for those with jobs. Woman now have the best jobs,and are taking over
the work force. Men need wives to buy the beer. Job lost means house
lost. This is the reason Obama's stimulus money is not creating enough
jobs per 1000s spent. Its all BS We must bring all our troops home
to save life and money 8 years of fighting Muslins is proof of that.
Build better aircraft carriers to police the world with will be better.
Submarines so big they can have 30 planes to launch and land. 150,000
armed forces over seas has to be a thing of the past. Mothers want their
children safe,and not used to see Afghanistan poppies get protected for
the Godfather. Peoples voice must again be heard,and if Obama does not
hear them he is no different than EVIL Bush. America just might have to
have a revolution to get rid of the bums that have turned our country
into a fascist state. We must fight to restore our old democracy so we
can again live in the home of the brave. America today does not respect
peoples rights. The majority does not rule. The poor have no rights. The
Statue of Liberty's flame has gone out. Poor Families are living in
shelters because of bank and insurance companies fraud and corruption.
How despicable.,and yet these same banks even got a few trillion for
being EVIL America is now Florida as of NOW Bert

Old October 20th 09, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 20, 7:45*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
61F at 8am and sunny with a high at 4pm of 79F *Be 92 in a few days.
Best weather on the planet.

Only 52F here in river city and it's already 11:45 AM PDT. Low was
46F. Expected high 66F. Hazy clouds. Rain not expected again until
tomorrow. Calm. Humidity 88%.

*Word depression for jobless,and recession
for those with jobs. *Woman now have the best jobs,and are taking over
the work force. Men need wives to buy the beer. Job lost means house
lost. This is the reason Obama's stimulus money is not creating enough
jobs per 1000s spent. * Its all BS * We must bring all our troops home
to save life and money *8 years of fighting Muslins is proof of that.
Build better aircraft carriers to police the world with will be better.
Submarines so big they can have 30 planes to launch and land. *150,000
armed forces over seas has to be a thing of the past.

Trying to get along in the world so that people in other countries
aren't always mad at us might be a novel concept.

Mothers want their
children safe,and not used to see Afghanistan poppies get protected for
the Godfather. *Peoples voice must again be heard,and if Obama does not
hear them he is no different than EVIL Bush. *America just might have to
have a revolution to get rid of the bums that have turned our country
into a fascist state. We must fight to restore our old democracy so we
can again live in the home of the brave. America today does not respect
peoples rights. The majority does not rule. The poor have no rights. The
Statue of Liberty's flame has gone out. Poor Families are living in
shelters because of bank and insurance companies fraud and corruption.
How despicable.,and yet these same banks even got a few trillion for
being EVIL * America is now Florida as of NOW * Bert

The evil are rewarded and the innocent punished. What a country!

Double-A
Old October 21st 09, 02:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

71F at 8am High of 87F at 4pm Possible 5pm showers kicking in. Hope you
all watch doctor OZ on tv yesterday. He talked of USA very bad drinking
water. How it has coli,and cancer causing chemicals. Sounds like Severn
Trent Mafia water company own all the water. OZ said what I have been
posting for years. He did leave out Severn Trent mafia as the cause. I
know NBC would not allow him to mention Severn Trent in a bad light.
Fact is it would make severn trent clean the water,and the Godfather
does not spend money. Severn Trent has a license to kill,. Bert PS
Florida home insurance rates going up another 10% this month. High
premiums,and not paying claims makes insurance stock go up. Its just
another way the rich get richer and poor families are in foreclosure. I
sleep nights I have no home insurance.