What If (NASA back to the Future)

Old October 27th 09, 12:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What If (NASA back to the Future)

30 minutes from now Ares to go up and away. Saturn V 40 years ago went
to the moon on a 480,000 mile round trip. Ares if lucky will go 140
miles. Ho Hum. Shuttle Mafia NASA really screwed up man's space program.
They could not even copy the Apollo program. 40 years of the wrong
stuff. Not hard to figure when you investigate how this became reality.
What if we keep Saturn V and made it to evolve better and better over 40
years. We might be going to Mars today. Bert Weather close to 100%
perfect,but still only a 50% chance of a go

Old October 27th 09, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

So its scrubbed on a perfect day. NASA should not use "scrubbed" For it
should have been "scrubbed" 35 years ago when USA know it was operated
by the Mafia, NASA and American a proven Fascist country are now two
sides to the same coin. Letting citizens know this is reality can only
be a bullet in back of my head by my Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel. O ya
He is a Mafia leutenant bert

Old October 27th 09, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 27, 9:18*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
So its scrubbed on a perfect day. NASA should not use "scrubbed" For it
should have been "scrubbed" 35 years ago when USA know it was operated
by the Mafia, *NASA and American *a proven Fascist country are now two
sides to the same coin. Letting citizens know this is reality can only
be a bullet in back of my head by my Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel. *O ya
He is a Mafia leutenant *bert

And yet you still believe every last word of those Zionist Nazis in
charge of our DARPA and NASA of that mutually perpetrated cold-war
era. Go figure.

~ BG
Old October 27th 09, 06:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 27, 3:38*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
30 minutes from now Ares to go up and away. Saturn V 40 years ago went
to the moon on a 480,000 mile round trip. Ares if lucky will go 140
miles. Ho Hum. Shuttle Mafia NASA really screwed up man's space program.
They could not even copy the Apollo program. *40 years of the wrong
stuff. Not hard to figure when you investigate how this became reality.
What if we keep Saturn V and made it to evolve better and better over 40
years. We might be going to Mars today. * Bert *Weather close to 100%
perfect,but still only a 50% chance of a go

Perhaps it has a little something to do with that vertical stack of
modified TNT that's all or nothing, and otherwise holding every
available rotten egg that's placed in that one Ares basket.

Even if it doesn't blow sky high this time, the odds of a future
anomaly that's lethal as all get out, is not exactly looking good for
those brave enough to ride that mostly solid rocket of essentially
TNT, steel alloys and aluminum that at best is going to seriously
pollute our frail environment like nothing else.

~ BG
Old October 27th 09, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 27, 10:18*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
So its scrubbed on a perfect day. NASA should not use "scrubbed" For it
should have been "scrubbed" 35 years ago when USA know it was operated
by the Mafia, *NASA and American *a proven Fascist country are now two
sides to the same coin. Letting citizens know this is reality can only
be a bullet in back of my head by my Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel. *O ya
He is a Mafia leutenant *bert

A stray cargo cargo ship in the area was one of the excuses for the
scrub. What the heck, doesn't NASA carry liability insurance for any
damage they might do? Why do they call the rocket Ares? Makes it
sound like a converted military ICBM. But at least we will see the
end of the Space Shuttle and its 35 year mission to explore low Earth
orbit! It is interesting that the first Space Shuttle was launched in
the same year that Wernher Magnus von Braun Freiherr died. It is a
good thing that he didn't live to see this fiasco! He had planned
that we should be on Mars long before now. Without the German
scientists, the NASA rocketry program has advanced about as fast as
the US rocketry program did before they arrived. (No
advancement!)

Double-A
Old October 27th 09, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Right you are In the days of Apollo they used liquid rockets for
they knew solid chemical rockets were to risky . NASA Mafia with the
shuttles did not care about safety,and we witness the explosions killing
many. Saturn V had a very good escape system Shuttles have a firemans
pole. Its a laugh Bert

Old October 27th 09, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a NASA was not interested taking man trips into deep space,or
back to the moon. It was money all the way down to fill the deep pockets
of the Mafia.. Bert

Old October 27th 09, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 27, 1:22*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG Right you are *In the days of Apollo they used liquid rockets for
they knew solid chemical rockets were to risky . NASA Mafia with the
shuttles did not care about safety,and we witness the explosions killing
many. Saturn V had a very good escape system Shuttles have a firemans
pole. Its a laugh * Bert

Robert Goddard invented the liquid fuel rocket, and Wernher von Braun
perfected it. But then NASA chose to go back to using Chinese
fireworks rockets scaled up! A giant leap backwards!

Double-A

NASA Going back to the Future G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 5 October 9th 07 04:47 PM
Back to the Future!!! Saul Levy Misc 1 September 10th 05 09:38 PM
Lockmart's CEV-----back to the future? Ray S Space Shuttle 46 May 10th 05 11:41 PM
Turning Back Our Future Jim Burns Policy 1 February 23rd 05 05:49 AM
Back to the Future? The Command Module Flies Again? Rusty B Policy 280 February 7th 04 07:49 AM