 Bert, do you have any good recipes for baked goods ?

Old October 21st 09, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Bert, do you have any good recipes for baked goods ?

How you (Double-A) liked my Roux (Roo) recipe,

You're welcome. You should setup a rogue kitchen in the park;
you could bake bread fresh daily (for the squirrels).

Does Bert have any good recipes ?
Old October 22nd 09, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Bert, do you have any good recipesfor baked goods ?

Jeff I like to cook but not for just me. Like making a different type
apple pie. My own crust. Like sweat potatoes as you know and crush
carrots into the potato as a filling. Make macaroni and cheese and mix
in cheese its. Make instant pizza with crazy mushroom topping. Make my
own chinese. Use a lot of Chinese seasonings and sauces. Egg foo yong is
my specialty,and fried pork rice. Have not used my wok in over three
years. I doctor up frozen food mostly. Have not made an apple pie in 7
years. Eat a lot of lox cream cheese on toasted bagels If I got food
stamps I buy Maine lobsters. Hot days I eat tuna out of the can. Fry
salmon with bake red potatoes with peas every Sunday. I eat to much
bread Love very dark Russian with kosher corn beef and baby swiss.
Bert

Old October 22nd 09, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 21, 6:53*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Jeff I like to cook but not for just me. *Like making a different type
apple pie. My own crust. *Like sweat potatoes as you know and crush
carrots into the potato as a filling. Make macaroni and cheese and mix
in cheese its. *Make instant pizza with crazy mushroom topping. *Make my
own chinese. Use a lot of Chinese seasonings and sauces. Egg foo yong is
my specialty,and fried pork rice. Have not used my wok in over three
years. *I doctor up frozen food mostly. Have not made an apple pie in 7
years. Eat a lot of lox cream cheese on toasted bagels * If I got food
stamps I buy Maine lobsters. *Hot days I eat tuna out of the can. Fry
salmon with bake red potatoes with peas every Sunday. I eat to much
bread Love very dark Russian with kosher corn beef and baby swiss.
Bert

My wife fried salmon with sliced onlions and sliced lemons (peel and
all). It was excellent! Ate it at least once a week.

Double-A

Old October 22nd 09, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Maine lobsters

You (Bert) told me (Relf):
" I eat too much bread.
Love very dark Russian with kosher corn beef and baby swiss. ".

Swiss cheese with corn beef sounds wonderful but it isn't kosher,
nor is pork-fried rice. I should buy some dark Russian Rye bread.

Keep filling out the forms the welfare office sends you and
you'll get those Maine lobsters... eventually (may take months).
Old October 22nd 09, 04:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
\The Great One\

Default Maine lobsters are arthropods like cockroaches....................

wrote in message ...

You (Bert) told me (Relf):
" I eat too much bread.
Love very dark Russian with kosher corn beef and baby swiss. ".

Swiss cheese with corn beef sounds wonderful but it isn't kosher,
nor is pork-fried rice. I should buy some dark Russian Rye bread.

Keep filling out the forms the welfare office sends you and
you'll get those Maine lobsters... eventually (may take months).

Lobsters ain't kisher either as they are giant cockroaches that feed off the bottom of the poluted ocean !!
--
John C.
Old October 22nd 09, 01:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Bert, do you have any good recipesfor baked goods ?

Double A Lox is smoked salmon. Fresh sliced salmon cooked on a grill is
excellent eating. Best to keep in mind our taste buds are our second
greatest pleasure(our tongues) Pee-Air is #1 Bert

Old October 22nd 09, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 22, 5:23*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Lox is smoked salmon. Fresh sliced salmon cooked on a grill is
excellent eating. Best to keep in mind our taste buds are our second
greatest pleasure(our tongues) Pee-Air is #1 * Bert

Fresh salmon is better for you than smoked (no preservatives).
Chinook aka king salmon has more heart heathy oils than coho aka
silver, sockeye, pink, Atlantic, or chum aka dog salmon. Tastes great
too. Fall Chinook is the best. Sockeye is highly prized though, and
is used to make the best lox. Farm raised Atlantic salmon with
artificial pink color added is definitely the worst! It is what they
sell cheap in all the stores now.

Double-A

Old October 23rd 09, 01:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Bert, do you have any good recipesfor baked goods ?

Double a right you are wild fish is better tasting than farmed fish.
Tuna mostly can is great cooked on the grill. Yellow fin tuna was great
cookout on Huntington beach at 1am,and getting good sex at 2am made the
day complet Bert

Old October 23rd 09, 02:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Double a right you are wild fish is better tasting than farmed fish.
Tuna mostly can is great cooked on the grill. Yellow fin tuna was great
cookout on Huntington beach at 1am,and getting good sex at 2am made the
day complet Bert

When you masturbate does it really count as 'sex' ?

Old October 23rd 09, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Bert, do you have any goodrecipesfor baked goods ?

HAVAC If I counted every time I masturbated I would truly say Pee-air
had the most sex of any man. started at age 6,and never gave it up even
being so old my right hand goes to sleep from time to time/ There are
only two types that masturbate #1 the lairs that denign it and #2 people
like me. Masturbating is good stuff It is very safe sex. Does not take
to long,and saves buying a girl a pizza with two topping. I am so old
and ugly for not masturbating with a picture of Keri Russell my sex
life would be zip you are never to young or old to masturbate,and I am
proof of that. Big Bad Pee-Air(bert)