Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old March 26th 09, 12:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

65F at 7am No rain sunny and great beach weather for the "Spring
Breakers" Will get up to 85F by 6pm Much hotter weather coming in
and will break records. Weekend could get very windy and rain,and have
to predict tornadoes will form in central Florida by Sunday. Bringing
science in on those two small plane crashes I theorize it was a shift in
center of gravity at the critical time of minutes before landing. Lots
of Florida senators are against a fast train to go no where. best they
realize what the Godfather wants is what Florida will get. Best to keep
in mind these fast trains will have 36,000,000 dollar toilets. Oh ya
Trebert

Old March 26th 09, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 26, 5:17*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
65F at 7am *No rain sunny and great beach weather for the "Spring
Breakers"

Will you be joining Ted Kennedy for spring break this year?

Will get up to 85F by 6pm * Much hotter weather coming in
and will break records. Weekend could get very windy and rain,and have
to predict tornadoes will form in central Florida by Sunday.

57F here, calm partly cloudy, no rain. I can see there is still
white snow on top of the high hills to the west of here. Frost here
this morning. Slept again in food court since the janitor has still
not returned. The Asian lady has been coming in and joining me in a
nearby booth in the wee hours of the morning. My hearing is fully
restgored after flushing my ears out with water! I can even hear the
Haggen payphone's anemic ring again. That was one of the first things
I stopped hearing.

Bringing
science in on those two small plane crashes I theorize it was a shift in
center of gravity at the critical time of minutes before landing.

A load shift?

*Lots
of Florida senators are against a fast train to go no where. best they
realize what the Godfather wants is what Florida will get. *Best to keep
in mind these fast trains will have 36,000,000 dollar toilets. *Oh ya
Trebert

When the fast train leaves it's best to be on board. No one wants to
be left at the station.

Double-A

Old March 26th 09, 11:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Especially that single prop plane in Utah. Johnny might have
been in the back of plane and both his parents went from front of plane
to go back and get him. They could have also been over weight people..
nose of plane goes up and its all over. Ted kennedy I never met. Other
Kennedys I could almost reach out and touch,and that goes also for
Jackie Did shake Robert's hand and he smiled at me. Many Many Moons
Ago TreBert

Old March 27th 09, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Mar 26, 3:47*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Especially that single prop plane in Utah. Johnny might have
been in the back of plane and both his parents went from front of plane
to go back and get him. They could have also been over weight people..
nose of plane goes up and its all over. *Ted kennedy I never met. Other
Kennedys I could almost reach out and touch,and that goes also for
Jackie * Did shake Robert's hand and he smiled at me. Many Many Moons
Ago * *TreBert

That plane was overloaded, and perhaps poorly balanced to boot. It's
called pilot error, especially in such icy conditions.

~ BG
Old March 27th 09, 12:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

62F at 7am No rain and will hit 82F at 6pm 3 years construction to
make I-4 safer came to a halt yesterday,and might never start up
again,as it ran out of money. Overpasses half built etc. Charlie Crist
is waiting for new funds to build fast train to nowhere. Fast trains are
not needed.but America has gone fascists,and fascist's love fast trains
that run on time. TV has people showing glass with cloudy water,and
its cost just went up 62%. Today its polluted water,and tomorrow its
Cool-aid We will thank Severn Trent Mafia,for they are the power and the
glory It figures Oh ya TreBert

Old March 27th 09, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Mar 27, 4:35*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
62F at 7am *No rain and will hit 82F at 6pm * 3 years construction to
make I-4 safer came to a halt yesterday,and might never start up
again,as it ran out of money. Overpasses half built etc. *Charlie Crist
is waiting for new funds to build fast train to nowhere. Fast trains are
not needed.but America has gone fascists,and fascist's love fast trains
that run on time. * TV has people showing glass with cloudy water,and
its cost just went up 62%. *Today its polluted water,and tomorrow its
Cool-aid We will thank Severn Trent Mafia,for they are the power and the
glory * It figures * Oh ya * TreBert

Actually it'll become Soylent Green, including that made from the
likes of Rudy.

~ BG
Old March 27th 09, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 26, 4:47*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Especially that single prop plane in Utah. Johnny might have
been in the back of plane and both his parents went from front of plane
to go back and get him. They could have also been over weight people..
nose of plane goes up and its all over.

I guess that's why they want you to stay in your seats while landing.

*Ted kennedy I never met.

I saw Teddy walk by at the Capitol when I was in Washington in 1988.
Been to JFK and RFK's graves.

Other
Kennedys I could almost reach out and touch,and that goes also for
Jackie * Did shake Robert's hand and he smiled at me. Many Many Moons
Ago * *TreBert

RFK was here in Oregon campaigning for President during the last days
of his life in 1968. Back then the Oregon Primary was important. He
lost in Oregon, but went on to win in California. But the rest is
unfortunately history.

Double-A

Old March 27th 09, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 27, 5:35*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
62F at 7am *No rain and will hit 82F at 6pm

50F here at 1:15 PM. Cloudy skies with a hinte of drizzle. Calm.

3 years construction to
make I-4 safer came to a halt yesterday,and might never start up
again,as it ran out of money. Overpasses half built etc.

Make it a toll road?

*Charlie Crist
is waiting for new funds to build fast train to nowhere. Fast trains are
not needed.but America has gone fascists,and fascist's love fast trains
that run on time.

When more people have lose their cars, because they can't keep up the
payments, more people will ride the train.

* TV has people showing glass with cloudy water,and
its cost just went up 62%. *Today its polluted water,and tomorrow its
Cool-aid We will thank Severn Trent Mafia,for they are the power and the
glory * It figures * Oh ya * TreBert

Maybe you should start distilling your water. You could use that
still for other useful purposes too!

Double-A

Old March 28th 09, 12:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

70F at 7m Will flirt with record as temp hits 90F at 5pm Than my
prediction of tornadoes kicks in for Sunday. Have radio,and supplies
under the pool table for Rudy,and me. Only way Mafia
lieutenant Charlie Crist can try to help Florida's budget is to save
money on schools,and now wants to cut back on "medicare" No cuts on
stealing Only a fascist state put together by Mafia republicans could
make Florida the most corrupt state in the union. These republicans
know how to take care of the trouble makers "TURN OFF THEIR WATER"
CHARGE THEM DOUBLE FOR ELECTRICITY" Mafia got us by the balls,and can
squeeze them as hard as they want. TreBert

Old March 28th 09, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 28, 5:13*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
70F at 7m *Will flirt with record as temp hits 90F at 5pm *Than my
prediction of tornadoes kicks in for Sunday.

42F here and raining at 12:30 PM. Expected high 52, low 36..

Have radio,and supplies
under the pool table for Rudy,and me. * * * * * * * * * * Only way Mafia
lieutenant Charlie Crist can try to help Florida's budget is to save
money on schools,and now wants to cut back on "medicare" * No cuts on
stealing * Only a fascist state put together by Mafia republicans could
make Florida the most corrupt state in the union. *These republicans
know how to take care of the trouble makers *"TURN OFF THEIR WATER"
CHARGE THEM DOUBLE FOR ELECTRICITY" * Mafia got us by the balls,and can
squeeze them as hard as they want. *TreBert

I think you ought to put up a wind turbine to generate your power!
Florida has lots of wind. And you can probably get some kind of
energy tax credit! If it's like here, the power company has to buy
from you any excess power you produce!

Double-A