Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old January 15th 09, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

AA Tipping is now 15% In the great depression you could buy
yesterdays donuts for 10 cents and get a bakers dozen (13) Glad you
found that spot. If you can't sleep at night you best find places to
stay an hour at a time that are nice and warm. TreBert

Old January 16th 09, 01:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

40F at 7am Will only get up to 55F by 3pm,and colder yet. Crist has
declared Florida;s cold a disaster,and has asked for federal disaster
relief,and Florida has not gone down to a deep freeze. Its true and that
makes it laughable. He got back from his honeymoon with a brain that had
less oxygen. I happen to know what kind of oral sex can cause this,but
alas I am to bashful to tell you. TV has Progress Energy customers
complaining about their big electric bills(over $300) Honest citizens of
Florida are now finding out F.P.S.C. is run by Mary Bane,and Mary Bane
was made director of this non government agency by William D. Johnson
the CEO of Progress Energy(get the picture) Florida could not have a
fascist government if it listened to the people. Only a democracy
listens to the people. We have no democracy ruled by the people We have
Florida ruled by Severn Trent Mafia(home office London) Its key Mafia
men there are Sir John Egan director,and Tony Wray its chairman. They
will hear from me next week,as the London Times. Thinking of writing to
Queen Elizabeth as well. Sir John Egan reminds me of King Charles
in the days of our revolution. I relate the killings of Severn Trent
water here in Osceola to the "Boston massacre" I think of myself as a
brave hearted "Minute man" We must fight Severn Trent Mafia to save our
children. Trebert

Old January 16th 09, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jan 16, 5:21*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
40F at 7am *Will only get up to 55F by 3pm,and colder yet. *Crist has
declared Florida;s cold a disaster,and has asked for federal disaster
relief,and Florida has not gone down to a deep freeze.

40F, disaster??? What about here? There's ice everywhere this
morning! 33F right now (11:20 AM), but it was much colder during the
night, too cold to sleep out there. The upper duck pond has frozen
over again! Had to keep walking around to stay warm. Heavy frost. A
couple of small coyotes ran by as I was starting back up to my locker
towards dawn. This morning the Canada geese are sunning themselves up
on the path. Nice sunshine today, but still feeling cold. Should be
dry and cold the rest of the week.

Its true and that
makes it laughable. He got back from his honeymoon with a brain that had
less oxygen. I happen to know what kind of oral sex can cause this,but
alas I am to bashful to tell you.

A snorkel might have helped.

TV has Progress Energy customers
complaining about their big electric bills(over $300) Honest citizens of
Florida are now finding out F.P.S.C. is run by Mary Bane,and Mary Bane
was made director of this non government agency by William D. Johnson
the CEO of Progress Energy(get the picture) * Florida could not have a
fascist government if it listened to the people. Only a democracy
listens to the people. We have no democracy ruled by the people We have
Florida ruled by Severn Trent Mafia(home office London) *Its key Mafia
men there are Sir John Egan director,and Tony Wray its chairman. * They
will hear from me next week,as the London Times. *Thinking of writing to
Queen Elizabeth as well.

Some think the queen is actually behind EVERYTHING!

Sir John Egan reminds me of King Charles
in the days of our revolution.

You mean Kind Geroge?

I relate the killings of Severn Trent
water here in Osceola *to the "Boston massacre" * I think of myself as a
brave hearted "Minute man" *We must fight Severn Trent Mafia to save our
children. * *Trebert

I saw the Severn Trent management team take a tour through our Water
Bureau one time. Only movie stars and politicians wear such expensive
suits!

Double-A

Old January 17th 09, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Where's Bert today?

Very cold last night (23F), but 50F now at 2 PM. Upper duck pond is
frozen over again. Nice sunny day todeay. The constuction in the
back lot behind the park is beginning to look like another apartment
complex. The apartment business is good right now as people being
forced out of their houses due to foreclosure are filling the
available apartment space. But that will change in the future as
these unemployed people run out of money to pay their rents. Then the
apartment business will suffer along with the rest of the economy, and
rental rates will come down again.

Double-A

Old January 19th 09, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

AA Web rig would not boot in for 4 days. MSN finally changed its
calling in number,and reset it. King George is right. Weather today low
at 11 am 60,and will hit 73F lots of sun,and for the next few days
little change. Not much new TreBert Circuit city had a going out
of business sale,and it was a con game

Old January 19th 09, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 19, 8:38*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
AA *Web rig would not boot in for 4 days. MSN finally changed its
calling in number,and reset it. King George is right. *Weather today low
at 11 am 60,and will hit 73F * lots of sun,and for the next few days
little change. *Not much new * * TreBert *Circuit city had a going out
of business sale,and it was a con game

Was hoping you'd taken off for Mt. Baldy, and then onto Oregon.

~ BG
Old January 19th 09, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG well the house is a ball and chain. Van is in perfect condition and
can go any where. Mt Baldy is so very nice I doubt if I could ever
leave. It also gives you an income if you do not panning its gold,or
picking its buck each mushrooms that are served at the Ritz Carlton for
its banking Mafia customers.. TreBert

Old January 19th 09, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 19, 10:35*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *well the house is a ball and chain. Van is in perfect condition and
can go any where. Mt Baldy is so very nice I doubt if I could ever
leave. It also gives you an income if you do not panning its gold,or
picking its buck each mushrooms that are served at the Ritz Carlton for
its banking Mafia customers.. * TreBert

In other words, you're under house arrest? or is it something a bit
more restrictive?

Besides political, county, city and religious corruption, **** poor
quality water and spendy energy, what exactly does Florida have to
offer?

~ BG
Old January 19th 09, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Florida is a challenge for me. It is the home of Severn Trent
Mafia,and gives me a chance to match my wit against their fraud and
corruption. If I leave sheriff Bob Hansel will think he won out over
me. That mothers with babies will have no one to call when their
utilities are turned off. I sill have no water for 6 days,but I will
take Severn Trent water for attempting murder,and hopefully they will
not be above the law. and people will know that Osceola sheriff Bob
Hansel will be brought to justice for his crimes,. TreBert

Old January 19th 09, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jan 19, 8:38*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
AA *Web rig would not boot in for 4 days. MSN finally changed its
calling in number,and reset it. King George is right. *Weather today low
at 11 am 60,and will hit 73F * lots of sun,and for the next few days
little change. *Not much new * * TreBert *Circuit city had a going out
of business sale,and it was a con game

Hi Bert,

I was beginning to think Progress energy had finally pulled the plug
on you. Do you have a back up way to post, like a local library, from
where you could let us know if that happens?

Cold east wind here and temperatures dropping into the low 20's at
night, but rising to about 50 in the afternoon. Upper duck pond
glazes over at night, then thaws again in the afternoon sun. The sun
is beginning to have a little heat again, and the days are getting a
little longer. The change in the weather from humid to dry this week
triggered a hayfever allergy attack, so I didn't bother posting
yesterday. Caught up on some sleep in the afternoon.

Well, it's MLK Day and the eve of Obama Day, a.k.a. "Black Tuesday"!
I wish him the best of luck, because God knows he's going to need it!

Hang in there Bert!

Double-A