plane took power dive

Old April 1st 14, 12:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default plane took power dive

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Monday, March 31, 2014 11:32:29 AM UTC-7, Rocky wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Monday, March 31, 2014 7:31:56 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

Rocky presented the following explanation :

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

snipped to conserve virtual paper

What do you make of the extra ping?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...t-live-3236617

It's very complex, as well as perplexing. There's no good excuse for

not

having 24 hour recording capacity of flight recorders, a fully

independent

satellite beacon with full flight management data packets streamed at

the

very least hourly w/o faults and minute by minute reporting with
fault

issues, and those pingers with tenfold more sonic energy and at least

three month battery capacity.

*** Yes Goth, I'm sure they would have, if the technology were
readily

available.

On the other hand, they didn't have you on the design staff to point

put

these

glaring shortcomings to the well trained and very capable Boeing

Aeronautic

Engineers.

Still the fact remains as long as commercial jets can be
electronically

hijacked the way it appears MH370 was they should be grounded.

Rocky

*** Once it is determined that the liner was indeed "electronically

high-jacked", I would agree with you ... on the other hand, they could

simply put a larger, multi-language instruction label on the existing

Auto-Pilot override switch, to prevent such an unlikely event.

I know, Wocky, it won't be long before you'll dig out those 9/11

nuclear devices that were smuggled on board by George Bush and Dick

Cheney, along with a Radio Shack long range detonation transmitter, in

the able hands of Donald Rumsfield, with the instruction read by Condy

Rice.

Pilots have far too many options, and yet the most important ones are no

longer available to them, such as any methods of directing controlling

anything associated with flight management. Everything is CPU dependent,

plus always in need of a great amount of electrical energy that can be

easily disrupted by a cockpit or cargo fire.

============================

If mh370 took a power dive and the following is true then someone
survived.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/03...-indian-ocean/

If anyone survived the ocean impact, these unnecessary and botched search
tactics with numerous delays would have them as dead.

If anyone was taken into any secret military base and for whatever reason
kept alive, they are no longer with the living, as having been liquefied
and/or incinerated by now.

FEMA and their NWO buddies have plans for us, though I'm not sure they are
ready to act on their Georgia Guidestone manifesto. I think they'll need to
create their proxy WW3 in order to drain off and/or dysfunction as much of
public resources as possible before enacting their diabolical NWO.

=======================

Yep, it seems if people want to live they have to play stupid to our bankers
because even if the captured were released there would be hundreds of
questions that nobody wants to deal with.

Just like with 9/11 where the best trick there was to pretend certain
questions never existed like who funded the 19 alleged hijackers and what
was their alleged motive for being such outstanding rookie pilots that could
not only fly better than long time pilots but could get their jets to go
faster than they should without breaking up?

Rocky

Old April 1st 14, 04:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:37:45 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

IF ENGINES WERE RUNNING FOR 5 HOURS BEST THE SURCH THE S.POLE TREBERT
Old April 1st 14, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:37:45 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

IT WILL NEVER BE FOUND IN LESS THAN A BILLION PIECES.GET THE PICTURE

TREBERT
Old April 1st 14, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:22:51 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:37:45 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

IF ENGINES WERE RUNNING FOR 5 HOURS BEST THE SURCH THE S.POLE TREBERT

MH370 had been running too much of the time at low altitude (below 12,000'), as well as having spent some time (at least 15 minutes) at maximum thrust in order to achieve 45,000', so it burned on average at least 16,000 some odd pounds of fuel per hour (possibly as great as 17,000 lbs/hr), and supposedly it only had 125,000 pounds to start with.
Old April 1st 14, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:26:55 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:37:45 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

IT WILL NEVER BE FOUND IN LESS THAN A BILLION PIECES.GET THE PICTURE

TREBERT

That would be a first. However, it may yet be found as 100% intact.

If the autopilot did the best it could with all passengers and crew dead, it landed in the ocean and is in roughly one piece due to the minimal weight having allowed for a minimal stall speed.

Essential power for flight management is still available from an emergency wind turbine. Remember that a B777-200ER and especially newer versions can be remote piloted or even UAV.
Old April 2nd 14, 01:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 4/1/2014 11:22 AM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:37:45 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

IF ENGINES WERE RUNNING FOR 5 HOURS BEST THE SURCH THE S.POLE TREBERT

Bert... You are the best!

--
HVAC -Shock Treatment For Believers
Old April 2nd 14, 03:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"HVAC" wrote in message
On 4/1/2014 11:22 AM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:37:45 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000
FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A
METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

IF ENGINES WERE RUNNING FOR 5 HOURS BEST THE SURCH THE S.POLE TREBERT

Bert... You are the best!

Yep, but too bad CNN sucks because they still think it was somebody onboard
mh370 that diverted it. They will never figure out what happened to mh370
until they suspect an electronic hijacking.

Rocky

Old April 2nd 14, 06:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
StarDust

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 3:18:13 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:26:55 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:37:45 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

IT WILL NEVER BE FOUND IN LESS THAN A BILLION PIECES.GET THE PICTURE

TREBERT

That would be a first. However, it may yet be found as 100% intact.

If the autopilot did the best it could with all passengers and crew dead, it landed in the ocean and is in roughly one piece due to the minimal weight having allowed for a minimal stall speed.

Essential power for flight management is still available from an emergency wind turbine. Remember that a B777-200ER and especially newer versions can be remote piloted or even UAV.

B777 designed to glide to land with auto pilot, all engines off.
If landed on the ocean in one piece and sunk without breaking up, may never be found, I think.
Old April 2nd 14, 06:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:04:58 PM UTC-7, StarDust wrote:
[...]

It may take some time and cost us billions, but there's a good dozen qualified nuclear subs (2 or 3 from each of at least 4 to 6 nations) that could maintain grid searching as uninterrupted for the next 6+ months, then resupplied with a fresh crew and provisions for another 6+ month mission. Each and every square meter of that entire ocean would be mapped with more than sufficient resolution.

If it or any large portions of it simply can't be found, that's only because it didn't land in that ocean.

Old April 2nd 14, 09:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
StarDust

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:18:46 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Scanning the hole Indian ocean sound crazy, take a long time and resuorces.
I'm surprised these plane do not have some kind of beacon that can float to the surface, send out broad signals of the location or link up to satellite.