All Is Not Lost For We The People O Ya

Old March 25th 14, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default All Is Not Lost For We The People O Ya

Went to court yesterday 3/24 and won over Appleton Corperation. That beat the system. Reality is to fight back.That will give democracy a chance to come back. Then it will not be Corporate America and we the people will be 10 as it should be.I feellike the minute men.I have a brave heart. Will Appleton corporation allow me to live Hmmm? FBI through the Washinton Justice Department wants me at 86 to workn with them on fraud and corrupton going on with Appleton and Hud. I know they teamed up and are stealing billions of tax payers dollars every year. Hope the give a finders fee. I will make millions. TreBert
Old March 25th 14, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 3/25/2014 11:50 AM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Went to court yesterday 3/24 and won over Appleton Corperation. That beat the system. Reality is to fight back.That will give democracy a chance to come back. Then it will not be Corporate America and we the people will be 10 as it should be.I feellike the minute men.I have a brave heart. Will Appleton corporation allow me to live Hmmm? FBI through the Washinton Justice Department wants me at 86 to workn with them on fraud and corrupton going on with Appleton and Hud. I know they teamed up and are stealing billions of tax payers dollars every year. Hope the give a finders fee. I will make millions. TreBert

Don't worry Bert... You'll get what you deserve in the end

--
HVAC -Shock Treatment For Believers
Old March 25th 14, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:50:00 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Went to court yesterday 3/24 and won over Appleton Corperation. That beat the system. Reality is to fight back.That will give democracy a chance to come back. Then it will not be Corporate America and we the people will be 10 as it should be.I feellike the minute men.I have a brave heart. Will Appleton corporation allow me to live Hmmm? FBI through the Washinton Justice Department wants me at 86 to workn with them on fraud and corrupton going on with Appleton and Hud. I know they teamed up and are stealing billions of tax payers dollars every year. Hope the give a finders fee. I will make millions. TreBert

Good job, Bert. Lets hope that you live long enough to see those other matters of corruption get resolved, and see that FUD-masters of Usenet/newsgroups being rounded up and arrested on grounds of their treason and of their multiple crimes against humanity.

Old March 25th 14, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

G=EMC^2TreBert formulated the question :
Went to court yesterday 3/24 and won over Appleton Corperation. That beat the
system. Reality is to fight back.That will give democracy a chance to come
back. Then it will not be Corporate America and we the people will be 10 as
it should be.I feellike the minute men.I have a brave heart. Will Appleton
corporation allow me to live Hmmm? FBI through the Washinton Justice
Department wants me at 86 to workn with them on fraud and corrupton going on
with Appleton and Hud. I know they teamed up and are stealing billions of
tax payers dollars every year. Hope the give a finders fee. I will make
millions. TreBert

*** Did you get enough money out of the judgment to pay off that
Florida water bill you skipped out on in the dead of night, like a
thief and a crook ... or are you going to set an example for all
the other deadbeats and not own up to your obligations ...