Another method to find the missing Flight 370

Old March 22nd 14, 01:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default Another method to find the missing Flight 370

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:32:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, March 17, 2014 6:42:13 PM UTC-4, Rocky wrote:

I am looking into the missing Flight 370 and why don't they just ask the

pilots laying chemtrails if they saw anything?

370 has already been found. I've seen the photo on this very NG. It shows the aircraft to be on the surface of Venus. I've also learned that the moon can be towed. So I offer here a solution of how to recover the aircraft.

Rustle up an out of space rocket ship preferably manufactured by John Deere.

Get a long heavy chain. Hook the chain up to the moon and the JD. Tow the moon to Venus. The moon will then use it's gravity and sexual magnetism to lift the plane. Tow moon to vicinity of Earth. Slowly lower plane(Earth's gravity works here)down to the surface of the Earth. Case closed.

Your "I've also learned" kinda proves what a redneck butt-sucking moron you are, and making fun at the demise of others kinda proves what minimal mortals you got there. Your love for Hagar is noted, and may that ZNR/GOP approved mirage go as smoothly as can be expected of what any two incest mutated humans can manage.
Old March 22nd 14, 01:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 9:04:18 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

370 has already been found. I've seen the photo on this very NG. It shows the aircraft to be on the surface of Venus. I've also learned that the moon can be towed. So I offer here a solution of how to recover the aircraft.

Get a long heavy chain. Hook the chain up to the moon and the JD. Tow the moon to Venus. The moon will then use it's gravity and sexual magnetism to lift the plane. Tow moon to vicinity of Earth. Slowly lower plane(Earth's gravity works here)down to the surface of the Earth. Case closed.

Your "I've also learned" kinda proves what a redneck butt-sucking moron you are, and making fun at the demise of others kinda proves what minimal mortals you got there. Your love for Hagar is noted, and may that ZNR/GOP approved mirage go as smoothly as can be expected of what any two incest mutated humans can manage.

You must have taken a creative writing course somewhere along the line.
Everyone dies. People die every second. Should I be in mourning all of the time?
Old March 22nd 14, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:13:04 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Everyone dies. People die every second. Should I be in mourning all of the time?

That's not even close to saving your butt. Your continued disregard towards others is noted.

This public Usenet/newsgroup channel can be read and interpreted by the whole world, and of what you had to say interprets rather badly (in or out of context).

Was it supposed to be an insider pun or joke?

As I understood it, you were making fun at the expense and ongoing demise of others, and that's really not a very nice thing to be doing. However, as to the moving of our moon to Earth L1 is a very serious topic that's intended to benefit everyone and everything on Earth. Do you have a problem with the salvaging of our planet via geoengineering?
Old March 22nd 14, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 9:53:29 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

That's not even close to saving your butt. Your continued disregard towards others is noted.

This public Usenet/newsgroup channel can be read and interpreted by the whole world, and of what you had to say interprets rather badly (in or out of context).

As I understood it, you were making fun at the expense and ongoing demise of others, and that's really not a very nice thing to be doing. However, as to the moving of our moon to Earth L1 is a very serious topic that's intended to benefit everyone and everything on Earth. Do you have a problem with the salvaging of our planet via geoengineering?

Obviously I made fun at the expense of others. It's not a big deal though. Like laugh or suck it up. My 'humour' wasn't intended to make 'decent' people get on their knees. It's just some semi humerous stuff. It's not the big deal that you are making it out to be.
Old March 23rd 14, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 8:45:43 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, March 22, 2014 9:53:29 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

Get a long heavy chain. Hook the chain up to the moon and the JD.. Tow the moon to Venus. The moon will then use it's gravity and sexual magnetism to lift the plane. Tow moon to vicinity of Earth. Slowly lower plane(Earth's gravity works here)down to the surface of the Earth. Case closed.

Obviously I made fun at the expense of others. It's not a big deal though. Like laugh or suck it up. My 'humour' wasn't intended to make 'decent' people get on their knees. It's just some semi humerous stuff. It's not the big deal that you are making it out to be.

99.9% of Usenet/newsgroup contributors are seldom if ever being constructive or seriously helping in any way, so you must be another one of those or at least a willing spectator encouraging their actions.

If Usenet/newsgroups were used constructively, most of the world issues and problems could have been resolved. Imagine how short lived Hitler and his peers would have been if all the other people (including Jews) of his era had an unobstructed public channel to share honest information.

Of course, as long as we have an ample supply of these unpoliced kinds of brown-nosed clowns and minions acting like mainstream status-quo and typically Semitic FUD-masters, is exactly what makes Usenet/newsgroups kinda useless and even X-rated and/or context taboo for mainstream media or that of what the next generation has to work with.

Those constantly making the most fun at the expense and demise of others are acting/reacting exactly like a new and improved generation of Hitlers, and of course the oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds just can't seem to get enough of that. In other words, the wealth and authority disparity has never been greater, and the subsequent public ignorance, stupidity and revenge Karma is costing us in multiple ways that we can no longer afford.

If it wasn't for the mutually perpetrated cold-war era between Russia and the US, other nations would not have had to spend 10% as much as they did throughout all of these pathetic 'tit for tat' decades of artificially imposed disparity, global inflation, constant distrust and as much cloak and dagger skulduggery as all sides and revenge Karma could muster. Globally, we're talking 100+ trillions in 2015 dollars as having been wasted thus far, and it obviously is not over yet.

Try to imagine what our world could accomplish nowadays with even 10% of that loot.

Looking for flight MH370 has been costing us at least $10M/day, and the all-inclusive cost could easily exceed a billion by the time it's located, plus several hundred million thereafter.

So there we go, with every little fiasco that is not only costing us big-time, but diverting resources and simply distracting us from accomplishing better infrastructure and thereby keeping us forever grounded on Earth, because it takes resources, spendy expertise, talent and guts for exploiting off-world, and we obviously can't do any of the really advanced and good stuff when spendy things like MH370 and 9-11 keep sucking us dry and depressing us into a no-win corner.

Old March 24th 14, 04:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, March 24, 2014 9:06:54 AM UTC-7, Rocky wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

On 3/19/2014 7:37 PM, Rocky wrote:

Well, depending on the mass of the bag of wet leaves and the speed at

which said bag was traveling, it could potentially take down any

building

on the planet if you could prevent it from burning up. Possibly some

sort

of carbon fiber composite bag perhaps.

ROTFLMAO because in real life there are two issues and your failure to

address both of them is very telling.

No Ricky. I addressed both velocity and mass.

But the other issue is the after effects meaning what caused so much of

WTC1, WTC2 and WTC3 to float away into the great big cloud of debris that

was photographed by a lot of different people.

And once again it is clear that the mindless mass mediatologist can't deal
with the facts that showed up in the crime scene photos like where did WTC3
go, why did so much of WTC1 survive and why was the building north of WTC7
also damaged?

Rocky

Since when has Harlow as a FUD-master/mediatologist ever been worth responding to?
Old March 24th 14, 05:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, March 24, 2014 10:03:03 AM UTC-7, Rocky wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

"HVAC" wrote in message

building

sort

And once again it is clear that the mindless mass mediatologist can't

deal

with the facts that showed up in the crime scene photos like where did

WTC3

go, why did so much of WTC1 survive and why was the building north of

WTC7

also damaged?

Rocky

Since when has Harlow as a FUD-master/mediatologist ever been worth
responding to?

Good point. I guess I should not have given him a pet name.

Any name including Kosher ****head would do. (aka Harlow Kosher ****head or HKS)

He acts/reacts exactly like a Zionist Nazi, so as long as we never expect anything other, he's perfectly good to go as is.
Old March 24th 14, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]
external usenet poster

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
"HVAC" wrote in message

building

sort

And once again it is clear that the mindless mass mediatologist can't
deal
with the facts that showed up in the crime scene photos like where did
WTC3
go, why did so much of WTC1 survive and why was the building north of
WTC7
also damaged?

Rocky

responding to?

Old March 24th 14, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC
external usenet poster

On 3/24/2014 12:14 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Since when has Harlow as a FUD-master/mediatologist ever been worth responding to?

You're responding to me now, dummy.

--
HVAC -Shock Treatment For Believers
Old March 24th 14, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC
external usenet poster

On 3/24/2014 1:17 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

responding to?

Any name including Kosher ****head would do. (aka Harlow Kosher ****head or HKS)

He acts/reacts exactly like a Zionist Nazi, so as long as we never expect anything other, he's perfectly good to go as is.

Hahahaha! Goth is butthurt!

--
HVAC -Shock Treatment For Believers