mafia in massachusetts

Old March 21st 14, 05:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default mafia in massachusetts

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 1:46:01 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Appleton hud and mass housing ripping off we the people TREBERT

Its Corporate America. Monday as I fight my evection we will see how balanced the scale of justice is? I have been told I don't have a chance. I have Appleton + HUD + Mass Housing all set up against me. My outcome is my van has a bigger bed . and better aplyinces Be nice to be nice seeing the vally girls on Huntinton Beach.Be nice flying to Hawaii,and all those girls in grass skirts. I still get my medicare+ SS checks+ My company M&M might bring in a few $$$$$. Best at 86 to think + O Ya they serve Bud Light in Hawaii. Get the picture TreBert
Old March 21st 14, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 3/21/2014 1:37 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Its Corporate America. Monday as I fight my evection we will see how balanced the scale of justice is? I have been told I don't have a chance. I have Appleton + HUD + Mass Housing all set up against me. My outcome is my van has a bigger bed . and better aplyinces Be nice to be nice seeing the vally girls on Huntinton Beach.Be nice flying to Hawaii,and all those girls in grass skirts. I still get my medicare+ SS checks+ My company M&M might bring in a few $$$$$. Best at 86 to think + O Ya they serve Bud Light in Hawaii. Get the picture TreBert

They threw you out of Florida for being a deadbeat and not paying your
bills. You skedaddled on up to Mass and now THEY want to get rid of you.

Suggest that there is a common element to these stories. You and your
alcoholism have left you far behind on your bills. If you stopped
getting drunk every night there would be plenty of money for rent.

And you are on cheap rent anyway. Wtf

--
HVAC -Shock Treatment For Believers
Old March 21st 14, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, March 21, 2014 10:37:04 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 1:46:01 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Appleton hud and mass housing ripping off we the people TREBERT

Its Corporate America. Monday as I fight my evection we will see how balanced the scale of justice is? I have been told I don't have a chance. I have Appleton + HUD + Mass Housing all set up against me. My outcome is my van has a bigger bed . and better aplyinces Be nice to be nice seeing the vally girls on Huntinton Beach. Be nice flying to Hawaii,and all those girls in grass skirts. I still get my medicare+ SS checks+ My company M&M might bring in a few $$$$$. Best at 86 to think + O Ya they serve Bud Light in Hawaii. Get the picture TreBert

Whatever happened to Double-A?

Is he as homeless and dead as you are about to become?

Old March 22nd 14, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Friday, March 21, 2014 10:37:04 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 1:46:01 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Appleton hud and mass housing ripping off we the people TREBERT

Its Corporate America. Monday as I fight my evection we will see how
balanced the scale of justice is? I have been told I don't have a chance.
I have Appleton + HUD + Mass Housing all set up against me. My outcome is
my van has a bigger bed . and better aplyinces Be nice to be nice seeing
the vally girls on Huntinton Beach. Be nice flying to Hawaii,and all those
girls in grass skirts. I still get my medicare+ SS checks+ My company M&M
might bring in a few $$$$$. Best at 86 to think + O Ya they serve Bud
Light in Hawaii. Get the picture TreBert

Whatever happened to Double-A?

Is he as homeless and dead as you are about to become?

*** All deadbeats will be dealt with appropriately by Mother Nature.
She has a way of culling the herd of the low-life leeches and the
parasites. Tread lightly, GuthBall ... you might be next ... it's
written in the stars ...

Old March 22nd 14, 03:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 3/21/2014 4:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Whatever happened to Double-A?

Is he as homeless and dead as you are about to become?

I received a report that the poster known as 'AA' recently died
from pneumonia resulting from exposure. He lived his life on his
own terms and knew what the price would be due to his excessive
indulgence in alcohol.

Services were held at the Sweeney Funeral Home.

RIP AA

--
HVAC -Shock Treatment For Believers
Old March 24th 14, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, March 24, 2014 7:49:56 AM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Whatever happened to Double-A?

Is he as homeless and dead as you are about to become?

I received a report that the poster known as 'AA' recently died

from pneumonia resulting from exposure. He lived his life on his

own terms and knew what the price would be due to his excessive

indulgence in alcohol.

Services were held at the Sweeney Funeral Home.

RIP AA

Ha!

Is there ever a time when Harlow did not lie?