Orders coming in for plans on barrel sail boat. WOW

Old July 23rd 13, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Orders coming in for plans on barrel sail boat. WOW

Still keeping my 1993 custom van,but have my eye on a sports car. Need the van to house the boat,and need a sports can to take Robin and Liz out to fancy places .They only allow one car where I'm staying but I'm thinking of buying a condo,and sharing it. See if big bucks come in on my catheter invention??? Been very hot here in Easthampton,and little rain. I predict the hurricane season will go into the end of November. Its going to be 4,and 5,and again flooding will do the big damage.Look out Washington,NYC,and Boston TreBert PS that full page add+those great pictures did the trick
Old July 23rd 13, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 7/23/2013 2:08 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Still keeping my 1993 custom van,but have my eye on a sports car. Need the van to house the boat,and need a sports can to take Robin and Liz out to fancy places .They only allow one car where I'm staying but I'm thinking of buying a condo,and sharing it. See if big bucks come in on my catheter invention??? Been very hot here in Easthampton,and little rain. I predict the hurricane season will go into the end of November. Its going to be 4,and 5,and again flooding will do the big damage.Look out Washington,NYC,and Boston TreBert PS that full page add+those great pictures did the trick

Congratulations, Bert!

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl