Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

H Glazier+Barrel Boat+G=EMC^2+M&M Made Full Page in Gazzette

Old July 16th 13, 03:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default H Glazier+Barrel Boat+G=EMC^2+M&M Made Full Page in Gazzette

On Monday, July 8, 2013 11:13:14 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

My company M&M helps keep people from getting sick from breathing in Mold & Mildew. Business 23 years old. Can make millions,and millions. Selling franchise for 350 bucks with money back guarantee Call 407 433 3106 and be in business for yourself. Buildings ships,and homes need to be made safe. Global warming is creating conditions Mold and Mildew love. Get rich and call now. Operators are standing by. TreBert
Old July 16th 13, 03:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC
external usenet poster

On 7/16/2013 10:11 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

My company M&M helps keep people from getting sick from breathing in Mold & Mildew. Business 23 years old. Can make millions,and millions. Selling franchise for 350 bucks with money back guarantee Call 407 433 3106 and be in business for yourself. Buildings ships,and homes need to be made safe. Global warming is creating conditions Mold and Mildew love. Get rich and call now. Operators are standing by. TreBert

Just list your gross for the last 5 years.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
Old July 16th 13, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:11:14 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

You'll need a call-center from India, or perhaps one from Nigeria that can be trusted. Amazon and Craigslist can also be used for promoting the sale of M&M.

Can you get a webpage or blog page going for promoting M&M?

$350 seems too cheap for a business franchise, especially if it's worth even half as much as you claim. You might reconsider $1000 or even $10,000 if it includes any inventory of supplies and tools that you approve of.

Old July 19th 13, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Franchise M&M for only $350 is not only very cheap but if person can't do one job and make twice that I will give money back and a free painting of chief Grey Cloud. TreBert
Old July 19th 13, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Without advertising and only word of mouth I made $18,000 each year in Fl. Sold 18 franchises on the internet and not one asked for their $350 back. I help them when they call and got thank you cards from three. I would never cheat and people that know me and my company know that is reality. Been in business for myself for 70 years and never been sued.Made only friends. I am proud of that. TreBert
Old July 19th 13, 07:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Now that 5 pictures of me and by boat are in Facebook I have gotten over 500 emails. About 50 every day. Selling picture plans and how they can save time and money on materials people do not mind sending me $15,and I throw in oil paiting of chief Grey Cloud. Its a fun deal,and the boat can save your life. The barrel boat has made me famous,and proved I do not lie. I am indeed "old and ugly" Get the picture TreBert
Old July 20th 13, 04:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC
external usenet poster

On 7/19/2013 2:44 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Without advertising and only word of mouth I made $18,000 each year in Fl.

A *whole* 18K? That is poverty level.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
Old July 25th 13, 04:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Facebook has 5 pictures of me sailing my barrel boat. Making the boat and me very famous. Sold one of my boats yesterday to an old fisherman. He has a pretty sports car that tickles me.Hope to be at Harvard Medical School next week toget things rolling on my catheter innovation. So far I have positive responses Also have a secretary(kay) that is helping me write a short story on how to stay active over 80. Takes in food,excersize,diabetes,sleep,pills,andhow to relax. At 85 I finished replacing all six ball joints on my 1993 Dodge van. It was done in all this Summer heat.I can prove my book is good sound reality. Kay is a great speller,and grammar. We fit well together. TreBert
Old July 26th 13, 02:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Not cheating on Robin. Liz and Kay are also only in their 60s. I posted I'm to old. We are good friends. We go out for pizza,and I make them laugh. I fix their cars. The Type,and cook for me. Two were nurses. Reality is they will not take a shower with me,and I thought that was part of the nursing job Go figure. All are good looking and clever. They all try to help me,and I do not refuse help. We live under the same roof. They drink wine splash,and I drink Bud light. TreBert
Old July 28th 13, 04:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

They also like me,and think I'm some kind of clever guy. That I neen. We will be4 putting more of my stuff up for sale using the internet. I'm weth their help writing a book on ways to do stuff when very old. They also like my idea of sailintg over the falls,but much later. Me Too TreBert