CONGRATULATIONS!

Old July 16th 13, 03:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default CONGRATULATIONS!

NEWS FLASH! CONGRATULATIONS! HVAC, Hagar, and Saul have just received the CirCUMnavigators Award. This rare and cheered distinction amongst practicing homosexuals is given only to those who have taken Soooo… many miles of cock up their ass that it is equivalent to a trip Around the World!

Note: This is based on an average penis size of 6” and an earth circumference of 29,901 miles or 315,754,560 strokes.

Now THAT’S what you call an ACOCKplishment!

Look for your award in the mail or if you can’t wait, get a copy at any Gay Pride Parade nation wide.

RT
PS You sissies better check my math to see if you really qualify. Word has it I’m a failed math teacher.
Old July 18th 13, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:37:14 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:13:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:

EL IDIOT CRAPO****HEAD NEEDS ONE!

WORK ON HIM; AND AIM A BIT HIGH!

I THINK CRAPO GOT AN FTL FROM SANTA!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:16:39 -0400, HVAC

wrote:

On 7/16/2013 10:08 AM, wrote:

NEWS FLASH! CONGRATULATIONS! HVAC, Hagar, and Saul have

just received the CirCUMnavigators Award. This rare and cheered

distinction amongst practicing homosexuals is given only to those who

have taken Soooo… many miles of cock up their ass that it is

equivalent to a trip Around the World!

Besides being one of the top astrophysicists in the world, I am also an

expert in performing circumcisions.

This I do for free.

I just do it for the tips.

Saul just a reminder, today's HUMP Day! Bawhaahahahahahahaha.......

*** seems as if you need to get a new Camel ... is Barbara getting

too old and won't let you hump her leg any more ???

Most men in long relationships and lengthy marriages suffer from SCS (Sexual Camel Syndrome). This life threatening malady is the result of a women’s ability to go for loooooog periods of time without sex.

I don’t have that problem. My camel likes to drink…

RT
Old July 19th 13, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote:

[...]

*** do you stand on an Orange crate when you shag it ???

Old July 19th 13, 04:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

wrote:

On 7/16/2013 10:08 AM, wrote:

[...]

No crates necessary....