Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old December 13th 09, 02:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

%9f at 7am Heat wave just arriving and temperatures will flirt with 83F
at 4pm. Staying warm for the next three days. great day for the
beach,but not for kite flying. This warm weather is keeping poor
families with no electric alive. Heavy air mixed with cold blast from
canada made a mess out of Buffalo Bert

Old December 13th 09, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 13, 5:14*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
%9f at 7am *Heat wave just arriving and temperatures will flirt with 83F
at 4pm. Staying warm for the next three days. great day for the
beach,but not for kite flying. * This warm weather is keeping poor
families with no electric alive. *Heavy air mixed with cold blast from
canada made a mess out of Buffalo * * Bert

We had our share of Canadian air last week when it got so cold! I
wish those Canadians would keep their air to themselves! Rain is ever
in the forecast, but so far all we've got is freezing fog and black
ice. 28F this calm and foggy morning. Expected high 40F under cloudy
skies. Kim is back, and I told her I missed her. She gave me a smile
back that made me feel she felt the same. Before I left for my
locker, she gave me a tray of Chinese food to take with. I heated it
at the Haggen microwave. Haggen has taken out the payphones that I
made such good use of. Payphones are dinosaurs that are dying out.
They used to say that the way to a man's heart is through his
stomach. I hope that is what Kim is thinking when she gives me food,
but she shouldn't be spending money on me. I try to buy her stuff
too, but women don't eat as much as men. Not and keep such a petite
girlish figure as hers! I am such a lucky man!

Double-A

Old December 14th 09, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

62F at 7am Tie a record as it hits 86F at 3pm No rain or wind I-4
fogged in and many serious crashes. Built by the good old republican
boys to save money and not lives. Now I-4 was their big reason for
Sunrail. Obama claims banks were the cause of this recession.and should
not be giving out billions in Christmas bonuses oi ya He made sure so
far the banks got billions and billions,and the people got short change.
He talks the good talk,but reality is he is staying alive doing what the
godfather wills Bert

Old December 14th 09, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

mystery of the virtual world How did this post get moved so far away. I
posted it under yesterdays weather post go figure Well its 8:30 and
getting real warm. Fog has littted and hot sun shining brightly Bert

Old December 14th 09, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Its 82F at 11am (WOW) Heavy air has the water evaporating faster. It
makes heavy air. easy prediction knowing this is lots and lots of snow
this winter. It will melt faster and bring lots of bad flooding this
spring. All my predictions come out of probability,but I keep the
chances in my favor by thinking good science and watching our weather
satellites on TV. Bert PS I always have the fear that nightbat might
replace me

Old December 14th 09, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 14, 8:04*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Its 82F at 11am (WOW) *Heavy air has the water evaporating faster. It
makes heavy air. easy prediction knowing this is lots and lots of snow
this winter. It will melt faster and bring lots of bad flooding this
spring. All my predictions come out of probability,but I keep the
chances in my favor by thinking good science and watching our weather
satellites on TV. *Bert *PS I always have the fear that nightbat might
replace me

Bert, quit bragging about your Florida winter summer-like weather! A
balmy 33F here in high tech Hillsboro at 10:00 AM PST. Wind S at 1
mph. Humidity 98%. Expected high is 41F. Sky cloudy with a chance
of rain. I-5 is where all the big accidents happen here. They have
built a new commuter train that goes halfway to the state capital of
Salem. You can now connect with a bus line from Salem. Makes sense
because there are a lot of state jobs down there. But they should
have made the train go all the way! It's only 45 miles. (Damn half
ass projects!)

Double-A

Old December 14th 09, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 14, 10:16*am, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Found out Sophia is off on vacation out of state meeting her
boyfriend's parents. Sounds serious. So nothing going there for
me.

On the other hand, Kim is back and looking great with her hair down!
She shared some jalapeno bread with me and asked for my cell phone
number!!!

Double-A

"You can call me up and
Have a date any old time.
And my number is ....."

Old December 15th 09, 12:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"Double-A" wrote in message

"You can call me up and
Have a date any old time.
And my number is ....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

867-5309 ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I

~
"I tried my imagination, but I was disturbed"

Old December 15th 09, 03:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

867-5309 ?

LOL!

After the date...

So your havin' trouble with the high school head,
he's givin' you the blues.
You wanna graduate but not in his bed,
here's what you gotta do.
Pick up the phone, I'm always home.
Call me anytime.
36,24,36, oh
I lead a life of crime.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap.

Dirty deeds and there done dirt cheap,
Dirty deeds and there done dirt cheap

So your havin' trouble with your life of love,
you got a broken heart.
He's double dealin' with your best friend, that's when the teardrops start.
Pick up the phone I'm here alone, just make a social call.
Come right in, forget about him, we'll have ourselves a ball.

Dirty deeds,Done dirt cheap
Dirty deeds,Done dirt cheap
Dirty deeds,Done dirt cheap,

Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap.
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap.

If ya got a lady and ya want her gone, but you aint got the guts.
She keeps naggin' at ya night and day, enough to drive you nuts.
Pick up the phone, leave her alone.
It's time you made a stand.
For a fee, I'm happy to be, your back door man.

Dirty deeds,Done dirt cheap
Dirty deeds,Done dirt cheap
Dirty deeds,Done dirt cheap,

Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap.
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap

An aleeun says she'll give you a ride, he shows up in a Subaru.
Says the spaceship is on the mend, that's when you've played the fool.
Pick up the phone, leave it alone.
I'll even spot the call.
Usenet kooks, loons, lame assholes...I'll take 'em all.

Woo!
Dirty Deeds,Done Dirt Cheap.
Dirty Deeds,Done Dirt Cheap.
Dirty Deeds,Done Dirt Cheap.

Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap.
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap.
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap.
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap.

Concrete Shoes
Cyanide, TNT!
Done Dirt Cheap!

Neckties, Contracts,
High Voltage!
Done Dirt Cheap!

Dirty Deeds...

I gotta lotta Dirty Deeds
Done Dirt Cheap!
Dirty Deeds,
I gotta lotta Dirty Deeds
Done Dirt Cheap!

Old December 15th 09, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Kim is a go. Go for it. Do not hesitate Time to make waves
Bert PS waves(residual) can be a back and forth action,and you can
relate to that. Bert