ASTRO: Moon 7 Dec (First Light image)

Old December 7th 06, 11:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: Moon 7 Dec (First Light image)

Hello all

Well, I'm back. I used to be here in the past with Artists Impression of
nebulas and such (my nick was meegja I believe). But now I've got a real
telescope so no impressions anymore .. well, mabye one or two ;-)

Telescope I got is a Technolyt Bynostar SPN 130-900 Newton and photo was
shot (handheld cause I have no camera mount yet) with my FujiFilm S5500 ...
a non-stabelized, 4 MegaPixels digital camera with a reflex body.
First time I used my telescope and I like it :-) Conditions were not that
good though: I live in The Netherlands and the weather is bad. But last
night a bit of clear sky, lot's of seeing though.
All in all I am rather happy with this first result. Guess I'm gonna have
sleepless nights when the skies are clear :-)
Photograph was postworkd to get some more detail and contrast.

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moon_7_dec.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	815.0 KB
ID:	209
Old December 7th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

that looks good!..

Old December 8th 06, 11:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

that looks good!..

Yep, thought so too ...!