AUSTRALIA ON THE VERGE OF A TRAGEDY

Old January 30th 07, 08:12 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.physics,sci.astro
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Default AUSTRALIA ON THE VERGE OF A TRAGEDY

with 1000 of homes in all of Australia Cities to be the prey of flames
and ten of thousand of people going to meet terrible & implacable
death by being caught in whirlwind megafires .... ending indeed in
huge mass graves & mourned by a completely overwhelmed population
unable to retain its tears !

AND THE ONLY GENTLEMAN ABLE TO BRING REMEDY TO THAT DISASTROUS
SITUATION IN AUSTRALIA IS KEPT AT BAY BY ALL THAT CONVICT RABBLE ON
TOP !

Indeed as said I will only return with Bob Brown as Prime Minister
and Bob Sheppard as Premier of Western Australia ! Isn't that
clear ? ... of course the Mining Criminals will be put in jail while I
am here ... I don't want indeed any of that manure spoiling the
country side while I tour Australia again !!!

The clock is counting back the seconds either to an easy to foresee
IMMENSE TRAGEDY FOR AUSTRALIA OR TO THE RETURN OF SIR TURCAUD TO THE
LAND HE LOVED BEST

.... as a bonus I am adding some reply regarding the Plimer fool ...a
most sterile Rock Surveyor indeed masquerading as a geologist around
South Yarra ( probably a fan of that Tyrwhitt fraud as well )

Please read on

On 30 jan, 04:52, "Bonzo" wrote:
"regn.pickford" wrote in .au...
|| "Bonzo" wrote in ...

Well seen Reginald, but the terrible thing is that they have already
started to push that recycled water in places where you cannot control
it :
In the process food industry
In beers
In soft drinks !

For God's sake my friend never again touch any of that **** ... PAY
THE PRICE FOR GOOD NZ GLACIERS WATER AND REMAIN HEALTHY !

I saw as well Bonzo's propaganda for that Plimer idiot ... a
professor of fraudulent Geology indeed beeelieving the fool &
evidently in Glaciationzzz, in Paleo Glacial Climate ... in
Continental Drift and certainly of course in mountain building through
plate collizzion !
Gee, you 're really my friend on a bad slope since the only
alternative is either to stand alone or go along with the mob towards
Universities supported Ignorance, illness, death and oblivion !

.... and by the way and as the cherry on the cake, Plimer is a noted
sterile Rock Surveyor masquerading as a Geologist !

PILMER HAS NEVER BEEN A GEOLOGIST SINCE WITHOUT THE MOST BASIC FLUID
OR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TRAINING, A PRE REQUISITE TO BE A
GEOLOGIST INDEED !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old January 30th 07, 03:32 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

kind forward of reply in another thread

On 30 jan, 14:38, Chris McDonald wrote:
writes:
AND THE ONLY GENTLEMAN ABLE TO BRING REMEDY TO THAT DISASTROUS
SITUATION IN AUSTRALIA IS KEPT AT BAY BY ALL THAT CONVICT RABBLE ON
TOP !When you stated that you would no longer post to our newsgroups, and no

longer had any desire to return to our country, what did you really mean?
Did we misinterpret your words?

--
Chris.

Yes since in fact I have a duty to return with regards to the most
dramatic situation.Australia has ever faced !

Don't wait, please, until the situation is desperate as it will be
soon, some delay are required indeed to have the paper work done &
Howard Government + the Tasmanian & WA Whorehouses to be sacked;

Remember I want that Political Manure brought with balls & chains to
appear in front of Her Majesty's Justice for the most abject Crimes
ever committed against the people of Australia at large. I also want
the Mining Criminals in the Great Sandy Desert, to surrender without
conditions all they have stolen and are still stealing since the start
of those mining operations.

I am afraid I am unable to return to Australia until such strenuous
conditions are met, and the Right Hon. Bob Brown as well as The Right
Hon. Bob Sheppard elected to the highest positions of the Land, so as
to welcome me upon my return For God's sake I am pleading with you
all not to delay fulfilling my requirement. Thousand upon thousand of
Australian people lives are at stake & are going to be lost as a
result of an immediate worsening of the Divine Drudging
Drought !!! ... with temperature even in Australian Cities going well
into the 50°C soon

.... and you will all learn that Crimes does not pay !

YOU SHOULD NEVER PLAY LEAP FROG WITH A UNICORN !
(Murphy's law)

Avons entériné la présente obedience à laquelle avons accointé le
signe

et par son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology

Old January 30th 07, 04:42 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.physics,sci.astro
soutjhyDin

"Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times"
wrote in message
oups.com...

with 1000 of homes in all of Australia Cities to be the prey of flames
and ten of thousand of people going to meet terrible

about time God stepped in and took care of that mess down there, he is
suppose to sink the island to extinguish all flames and bring water back to
the interior.

Old January 30th 07, 07:07 PM posted to sci.astro
dlzc

On Jan 30, 1:12 am, "Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all
Times" wrote:
with 1000 of homes in all of Australia Cities to be the prey of flames

Why do you post this to sci.astro? This is entirely off-topic here.