Action Device Tragedy

Old January 19th 04, 02:31 PM
Abhi

Default Action Device Tragedy

http://www.geocities.com/inertial_propulsion

17 years ago, in 1986, when I was 17 year old, I ran away from one of
the most prestigious engineering college in India, VJTI Bombay. Reason
was, I don't want to be Engineer. I want to become Pilot.

From November 1986, I went through so many pains and I got this design
through which we can hang the things in air. We can build air vehicles
and any one can become Pilot.

But I am back to square 1. I will have to become "Engineer" to build
this action device. There are no mechanical engineers in any workshop
in this town. All you people in world are forcing me to build this
device myself even though you are aware that at least one person has
built one of the parts of this device and it works. Shame! Shame!
Shame!

I don't want to be Engineer. I want to be Pilot, you Morons!

I am not going to build this action device. That spring in hardware
shop struck to my finger very hard.

-Abhi.
Old January 19th 04, 03:57 PM
DrPostman

On 19 Jan 2004 06:31:53 -0800, (Abhi)
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/inertial_propulsion

17 years ago, in 1986, when I was 17 year old, I ran away from one of
the most prestigious engineering college in India, VJTI Bombay. Reason
was, I don't want to be Engineer. I want to become Pilot.

From November 1986, I went through so many pains and I got this design
through which we can hang the things in air. We can build air vehicles
and any one can become Pilot.

But I am back to square 1. I will have to become "Engineer" to build
this action device. There are no mechanical engineers in any workshop
in this town. All you people in world are forcing me to build this
device myself even though you are aware that at least one person has
built one of the parts of this device and it works. Shame! Shame!
Shame!

I don't want to be Engineer. I want to be Pilot, you Morons!

I am not going to build this action device. That spring in hardware
shop struck to my finger very hard.

-Abhi.

What little is left of your mind is missing again.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Shake it like a polaroid picture."
- Andre 3000 of Outkast
Old January 19th 04, 04:39 PM
Richard Herring

In message , Abhi
writes

17 years ago, in 1986, when I was 17 year old, I ran away from one of
the most prestigious engineering college in India, VJTI Bombay. Reason
was, I don't want to be Engineer. I want to become Pilot.

Indian Air Force? Bombay Flying Club?

From November 1986, I went through so many pains and I got this design
through which we can hang the things in air. We can build air vehicles
and any one can become Pilot.

That's been true for a century. Most of them do it in Cessnas.

--
Richard Herring
Old January 19th 04, 05:15 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Abhi
wrote:

I am not going to build this action device. That spring in hardware
shop struck to my finger very hard.

I predict it won't stop him from posting about it.

-=-=-=-=-
Old January 19th 04, 05:37 PM
Uncle Al

Abhi wrote:

[snip]
17 years ago, in 1986, when I was 17 year old, I ran away from one of
the most prestigious engineering college in India, VJTI Bombay.

[snip]

You misspelled "expelled for incompetence and mental disorder." For a
crazy person to be ostracized rather than worshipped in India is
saying something truly vile. Why are you trolling your disease
through professional newsgroups?

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
Old January 19th 04, 05:38 PM
Volker Hetzer

"Abhi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag om...
http://www.geocities.com/inertial_propulsion
But I am back to square 1. I will have to become "Engineer" to build
this action device.

Why? It's not that complex. Three joints, four magnets, five
sticks. Even I could build it if I saw any profit in doing so.

There are no mechanical engineers in any workshop
in this town. All you people in world are forcing me to build this
device myself even though you are aware that at least one person has
built one of the parts of this device and it works. Shame! Shame!
Shame!

You didn't get the joke in that article, right?

I don't want to be Engineer. I want to be Pilot, you Morons!

You. Pilot. Ok, start by learning to fold paper airplanes.

I am not going to build this action device. That spring in hardware
shop struck to my finger very hard.

And that stops you from making a device that one day could conquer
the universe?

Well, it's been nice to deal with you. sci.astro will be less entertaining now.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker

Old January 19th 04, 08:15 PM
Laura

"Abhi" wrote in message
om...
http://www.geocities.com/inertial_propulsion

17 years ago, in 1986, when I was 17 year old, I ran away from one of
the most prestigious engineering college in India, VJTI Bombay. Reason
was, I don't want to be Engineer. I want to become Pilot.

From November 1986, I went through so many pains and I got this design
through which we can hang the things in air. We can build air vehicles
and any one can become Pilot.

But I am back to square 1. I will have to become "Engineer" to build
this action device. There are no mechanical engineers in any workshop
in this town. All you people in world are forcing me to build this
device myself even though you are aware that at least one person has
built one of the parts of this device and it works. Shame! Shame!
Shame!

I don't want to be Engineer. I want to be Pilot, you Morons!

I am not going to build this action device. That spring in hardware
shop struck to my finger very hard.

Awww, Abhi got a boo-boo? :-)

-Abhi.

Old January 19th 04, 09:47 PM
Will Twentyman

Abhi wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/inertial_propulsion

17 years ago, in 1986, when I was 17 year old, I ran away from one of
the most prestigious engineering college in India, VJTI Bombay. Reason
was, I don't want to be Engineer. I want to become Pilot.

From November 1986, I went through so many pains and I got this design
through which we can hang the things in air. We can build air vehicles
and any one can become Pilot.

But I am back to square 1. I will have to become "Engineer" to build
this action device. There are no mechanical engineers in any workshop
in this town. All you people in world are forcing me to build this
device myself even though you are aware that at least one person has
built one of the parts of this device and it works. Shame! Shame!
Shame!

I don't want to be Engineer. I want to be Pilot, you Morons!

I am not going to build this action device. That spring in hardware
shop struck to my finger very hard.

-Abhi.

Set it up one more time, videotape it, and take it to a university.
Perhaps one of the engineers will be kind enough to explain what you did
wrong, as it is now, we have only a vague description of what happened.

--
Will Twentyman
email: wtwentyman at copper dot net

Old January 19th 04, 10:05 PM
pragmatist

wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/inertial_propulsion

17 years ago, in 1986, when I was 17 year old, I ran away from one of
the most prestigious engineering college in India, VJTI Bombay. Reason
was, I don't want to be Engineer. I want to become Pilot.

From November 1986, I went through so many pains and I got this design
through which we can hang the things in air. We can build air vehicles
and any one can become Pilot.

But I am back to square 1. I will have to become "Engineer" to build
this action device. There are no mechanical engineers in any workshop
in this town. All you people in world are forcing me to build this
device myself even though you are aware that at least one person has
built one of the parts of this device and it works. Shame! Shame!
Shame!

I don't want to be Engineer. I want to be Pilot, you Morons!

I am not going to build this action device. That spring in hardware
shop struck to my finger very hard.

-Abhi.

What little is left of your mind is missing again.

This individual is permitted to fly aircraft?
Now thats a comforting thought.
-Pragmatist -