Planets' axes of rotations & their "fluctuations"

Old March 1st 10, 08:39 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Magnetic

Default The new start of Planetary Guillotine is planned on the nextThursday, February the 25-th.

I reread the LSAG report once more and found there another error. The
binding energy of constituent element of strangelet is not several
MeV, as they wrote there, but about 500 MeV. So, all their talks about
thermal bath are erroneous. Strange matter is very dangerous!

The value 500 TeV, as a binding energy of (uds) in a strangelet N(uds)
can easily be received from comparison with the rest energy of kaons K
+ and K0, which are correspondingly 493 MeV and 497 MeV.
Kaons (K+ = us~; K0 = ds~) can be side products, occurring at the time
of proton (p=uud) and neutron (n=udd) capture by strange matter
N(uds):

N(uds) + p = (N+1)(uds) + K+ = (N+1)(uds) + e+ + 500 MeV.
(N+1)(uds) + n = (N+2)(uds) + K0 = (N+2)(uds) + 500 MeV.

Extremely powerful explosion.

This explosion has specific energy output, which is hundred times
bigger than under the nuclear explosion.

By the way, at the time of November-December collisions there were
more Kaons output that it was theoretically predicted. That means that
we are very close to creation of this dead droplet which can transform
the whole Earth into 10-meterr lump of strange\dead matter.
Space observations says us that periods of pulsars are almost do not
change. That means that strange matter is very stable.

Read about strange matter, strangelets, and strange stars in
Wikipedia. I think that our civilization is crazy. From one hand, it
already knows about a deadly dangerous strange matter; from the other
hand, it tries to create that dead droplet at colliders. I do not
understand you, people.

I wish you to become mentally healthy and STOP all powerful colliders.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/
Old March 1st 10, 02:06 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 1, 12:39*am, Magnetic wrote:
[...]

It all seems so unstoppable, much the same as Hitler and his army of
ZNR puppet masters were nearly unstoppable. We almost became German
and Jewish at the same time, and/or dead for standing in their way.

~ BG
Old March 29th 10, 09:51 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Magnetic

Default Tomorrow, despite to our protests, CERN plans to perform the firstcollisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7 TeV percollision).

Tomorrow, despite to our protests, CERN plans to perform the first
collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7 TeV per
collision).
I give about 50% that the dangerous microscopic object will be
created. It will grow, ruining the ordinary matter, and can ruin our
planet or a part of it.
Here is my crude estimation of probable outcomes:
1. Explosion of the whole Earth – 49%.
2. Extermination of Geneva – 1%.
3. Extermination of Europe – 1%.
4. Other harmful unpredictable consequences – 5%.
5. Discovery of new subnuclear energy sources – 5%.
6. Outcomes with no harm and no use – the rest.

At the point 1 we all will die.
At the points 2, 3, 4 a part of humanity will be killed. Destruction
of a part of the Earth will be followed by huge Earthquake all over
the Earth. To raise the probability of survival it is necessary to be
at the free air with the stalk of water, food and warm clothes.

The most probable microscopic dangerous objects a
1. Microscopic magnetic hole.
2. Growing nucleus, consisting from strange nucleons and/or neutrons
(uds, uss, udd).
3. Microscopic black hole.

According to ideas of Kaluza, Klein and Einstein about additional
short spatial dimension and unification of gravitational and
electromagnetic forces, we can conclude that black holes, at least at
microscopic levels, can be reduced to objects of the first or the
second types. That means that microscopic black hole is in fact a
condensate, consisting from bosons, as magnetic hole, or from
fermions, as strange matter. Condensates have a binding energy per
their constituent elements. This changes the argumentation about
survival and penetrating abilities of black holes, created in cosmic
and collider proton-proton collisions...

---
My health is already ruined by depression. I know that we all can be
killed. I can not save myself, my family, my land. Criminal stupidity
of corrupted contemporary science had won.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Old March 31st 10, 10:13 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 31, 2:51*am, Mitchell Jones wrote:
In article
,

*Magnetic wrote:
[...]

***{You worry too much. The reality is that the LHC cannot destroy
Earth. Neither it nor any successor collider that may be built in our
lifetimes will be capable of even approaching the energies of the
collisions of cosmic rays that take place all around us every day.
Cosmic ray protons, for example, have been observed with energies
exceeding 3x10^8 TeV, which is approximately 8 orders of magnitude--one
hundred million times--more energetic than anything the LHC can hope to
produce. A head-on collision between two particles of that sort
occurring in Earth's atmosphere would have destroyed Earth long ago, if
such collisions had the capability to do that. Since the Earth is still
here, despite having been subjected to continuous bombardment by cosmic
rays for more than 4.5 billion years, it would seem to follow rather
inescapably that the LHC cannot destroy the Earth.

The implication: the source of your depression lies in a fantasy that
exists only in your own mind.

--Mitchell Jones}***

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

All that's needed is for one double mass proton to get created, and
everything else becomes history that our next generation never gets to
read about because they'll cease to ever exist.

You've heard of "High-Density Deuterium" that's worth 130 kg/cm3?

What's the strong-force of those "High-Density Deuterium" atoms?

~ BG
Old March 31st 10, 10:21 PM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Planets' axes of rotations & their "fluctuations"

On Feb 22, 1:41*pm, (Steve Willner) wrote:
In article ,
*James Dow Allen writes:

*So inclination-variartion is a different motion than the
25,000-year precession cycle, right?

Right. *The relevant parameter is called "obliquity of the ecliptic,"
which means the angle between Earth's rotation pole and the pole of
Earth's orbit around the Sun. *The obliquity is currently about 23.5
degrees.

*Any on-line tables giving the numbers for different planets?

I'm sure there are tables for current values, but I don't know about
changes over time.

And, although it's outside sci.astro scope, any reaction to the idea
that this stability "sets up the conditions in which life formed"?

As someone else wrote, drastic changes in obliquity would lead to
drastic changes in climate, not only locally but planet-wide. *See
"Milankovic cycles" for more information. *What effects this would
have on life are necessarily speculative, but my guess is that
_origin_ wouldn't be strongly affected but _evolution_ would be. *I
have no doubt there are other people whose guesses would be better
(but not necessarily different) than mine.

Steve Willner * * * * * *Phone 617-495-7123 * *
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA * * * * * * * *

Entirely remove that moon as of right now, and we get to freeze to
death.

Relocate our moon to Earth L1, and most everything improves.

~ BG
Old March 31st 10, 10:26 PM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 21, 5:32*am, "OG" wrote:
"Peter Webb" wrote in message

u...

"James Dow Allen" wrote in message

In this article
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_evolution
one reads
According to one plausible theory, the planet Earth and the planet Theia
collide,
sending countless moonlets into orbit around the young Earth.
These moonlets eventually coalesce to form the Moon.
The gravitational pull of the new Moon stabilises the Earth's
fluctuating
axis of rotation and sets up the conditions in which life formed.

I am *not* looking for a discussion of the Theia collision (that's
easily found online). *What I'm curious about is the "fluctuating
axis of rotation" (is this precession?). *Did the Moon just "heal"
fluctuations caused by Theia, or did the Earth-Moon system
have some special stability? *(My first thought was to find an on-line
table of precessions for the other planets, but my Googling skills
are too poor even for that.)

I am also curious *why* the Moon "stabilised" this axis,

As another poster said, it has to do with conservation of angular
momentum.

What I suspect is really happening is that if the earth's axis tilts such
that it is no longer perpendicular to the plane of the moon's rotation,
the tidal effects of the moon on the earth are such that they tend to
re-orient the axis of rotation of the earth to be perpendicular to the
plane of the moon's rotation. This is a negative feedback loop which tends
to keep the earth's axial tilt in a small range.

I don't think it's that simple - the implication from the above is that the
Moon's orbit should be aligned with the Earth's equator; but it isn't.
Rather it's about 5 degrees off the inclination of the ecliptic (hence 18 to
28 degrees off the equator).

It is interesting that there /is/ a direct relationship between the Earth's
axis and the Moon's orbit, in that there is a periodic nutation (nodding) of
the Earth's axis that has the same period (18.6 years) as the precession of
the Moon's orbit around the Earth.

I don't know that it's possible to give a simple explanation as to how the
Moon's orbit stabilises the Earth's axis (other than a hand waving argument
about it being aperiodic with the perturbations of the other planets), and I
have seen somewhere that after another 1.5 Billion years, the orbit of the
moon will have changed sufficiently that it will /increase/ the variation of
the Earth's tilt instead, so rather than stabilising the axis it will
destabilise it.

I agree, as to more "hand waving" by most everyone, and otherwise next
to nothing of sufficiently objective science that could have been
obtained from having a platform of science instruments situated within
the Earth-moon L1(Selene L1) as of decades ago.

~ BG
Old April 2nd 10, 03:02 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
The Chief Instigator[_1_]

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:51:22 -0700 (PDT), Magnetic wrote:
[...]

It's already April 2 on your side of the earth, and you have been wrong on
all four points.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273