Planets' axes of rotations & their "fluctuations"

Old February 22nd 10, 07:32 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Magnetic

Default Be ready to be killed, or take action to stop the global suicide. . .. . Scandal at CERN.

On Feb 21, 4:27*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Feb 21, 5:37*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 21, 6:10*am, Magnetic wrote:

Read the Great Job of Luis Sancho!
I would give him the Best Prize from the saved humanity, if the
humanity will have a brain to listen him and will have the time to
stop the CERN!

http://miniblackhole.achtphasen.net/.../madolf_ct.pdf
Luis Sancho. A Quark Cannon in the Fractal Universe.

p.149
Mr. Wilczek, a Nobel prize, called the liquid with a more ominous
name, ice-9 and said it could blow the Earth.
…Instead of opening an investigation of the matter, CERN asked all
employees NOT to talk about Ice-9 and state there was no risk…

p. 153 Sheldon Glasgow, a Nobel Prize…
“…A new-born strangelet could engulf atomic nuclei, growing
relentlessly, and ultimately consuming the entire Earth..”

But after, Wilczek and Glasgow were hired by CERN to defend their
Global Guillotine.

Be ready to be killed, or take action to stop the global suicide.http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Not a chance in 10 billion of this machine creating a BH and
destroying the earth. *We took a bigger chance when we exploded an H-
Bomb in the ocean. We will have a big worry when Muslins have the bomb.
(Iran) *I predicted the LHC would melt down trying to get up to full
power. It did and will keep om doing it. Reason you do not splice
wires. *TreBert

http://miniblackhole.achtphasen.net/.../madolf_ct.pdf

Scandal at CERN.
New article in German:
http://www.firmenpresse.de/pressinfo164449.html

Take action. Save yourself. Ban experiments at energies more than 0.1
TeV per particle at head-on colliders.

Old February 22nd 10, 07:11 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 21, 5:37*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Is containment of ice-9 actually impossible?

What about just those double mass protons that don't naturally exist?

What about their 98% of missing proton mass? (did it turn into ice-9?)

~ BG
Old February 22nd 10, 08:32 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 21, 5:37*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Perhaps all experiments at CERN should be postponed until after
Christmas of 2012. By that the the end will be near anyhow, so what
the heck?

Double-A

Old February 22nd 10, 09:39 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 21, 5:37*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Or at least reconsider 2029 and 2036, when a lead nuclei saturated
proton beam of those 7+ TeV charged particles can be utilized as a
disruptor in order to pulverize that pesky asteroid Apophis.

By then they should have a capability of delivering kg packets of such
protons at near the velocity of light.

~ BG
Old February 22nd 10, 09:41 PM posted to sci.astro
Steve Willner

Default Planets' axes of rotations & their "fluctuations"

In article ,
James Dow Allen writes:
So inclination-variartion is a different motion than the
25,000-year precession cycle, right?

Right. The relevant parameter is called "obliquity of the ecliptic,"
which means the angle between Earth's rotation pole and the pole of
Earth's orbit around the Sun. The obliquity is currently about 23.5
degrees.

Any on-line tables giving the numbers for different planets?

I'm sure there are tables for current values, but I don't know about
changes over time.

And, although it's outside sci.astro scope, any reaction to the idea
that this stability "sets up the conditions in which life formed"?

As someone else wrote, drastic changes in obliquity would lead to
drastic changes in climate, not only locally but planet-wide. See
"Milankovic cycles" for more information. What effects this would
have on life are necessarily speculative, but my guess is that
_origin_ wouldn't be strongly affected but _evolution_ would be. I
have no doubt there are other people whose guesses would be better
(but not necessarily different) than mine.

Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
Old February 23rd 10, 09:50 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Magnetic

Default Police, stop John Ellis. Courts, sentence him to death. OtherwiseJ.Ellis, R.Heuer, I.Tkachov, B.Cox and other potential killers of Earth willmurder all of you..

On Feb 21, 5:37*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Ice-9 is some form of dangerous matter, invented by authors of
fantastic stories.
Wilczek applied this term to strange matter, which can be created at
colliders, and which can transform the whole Earth’s matter into
strange matter, into “ice-9”.

------------

Magnetic hole, investigated by me, as I found not long ago, was
invented by other authors and it was named by different terms:
“magnetized vacuum”, “magnetic domain”, “ferromagnetic QHD-vacuum”.
I received lattice. They also worked at lattice. I received: minimal
possible dangerous hole must have 510 “x-bosons”; with total energy
about 340 GeV; or about 670 MeV per one x-boson. They received about
350 MeV per the one item in their lattice made from quark-gluon
condensate. I and they received approximately the same value of
magnetic field.
Our invented matters are very close to strange matter, discussed by
Wagner and Sancho.
From the other hand, if I use additional dimensions I’ll receive the
rapidly rowing black hole of Rössler and Plaga. That is one and the
same dangerous object, which can be created in a several days and
which can explode the Earth.
--------------

THE BLACK HOLE CASE: THE INJUNCTION
AGAINST THE END OF THE WORLD
ERIC E. JOHNSON

p. 858

In August 2008, with the public opening of the LHC coming within
weeks,
John Ellis gave a talk in the CERN auditorium in which he sought “to
provide
the ammunition” that CERN people could use to convince others that the
collider poses no danger.357
After reviewing the scientific arguments that the LHC is safe, Ellis
explained that a question that worried him more than whether humanity
was
safe from the LHC, was the opposite—whether the LHC was safe from
humanity.358
Ellis then briefed the audience on unfavorable press reports, the
various
lawsuits filed to stop the LHC, and a public opinion poll indicating
that most
people thought the LHC was not worth the risk.359 Ellis also
introduced the
audience to Richard Posner, whom Ellis said he found “really
worrying.”360
Wrapping up, Ellis came to what his presentations slides labeled “The
Best
Answer.”361
“So, to finish,” Ellis said, “the way to stop all this argument about
whether
the LHC is going to destroy the planet is to get the LHC working.”362
“Within a few weeks time, we will know that LSAG was right.”363
Of course, in making such a statement, Ellis either showed that he
misapprehends the relevant physics, which seems highly doubtful, or he
revealed himself to be disingenuous.

-------------

Police, stop John Ellis.
Courts, sentence him to death.
Otherwise J.Ellis, R.Heuer, I.Tkachov, B.Cox and other potential
killers of Earth will murder all of you.

--------
Best regards, Ivan Gorelik
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/
Old February 23rd 10, 03:50 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 23, 1:50*am, Magnetic wrote:
[...]

From the other hand, if I use additional dimensions I’ll receive the
[...]

Perhaps the 98% missing mass of collided protons is now "strange
matter".

~ BG
Old February 24th 10, 02:16 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Magnetic

Default Tomorrow they are ready to start the LHC collider. The Earth can beexploded in a 1000 seconds!

Police, stop John Ellis.
Courts, sentence him to death.
Otherwise J.Ellis, R.Heuer, I.Tkachov, B.Cox and other potential
killers of Earth will murder all of you.

--------
Best regards, Ivan Gorelik http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Perhaps the 98% missing mass of collided protons is now "strange
matter".

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Tomorrow they are ready to start the LHC collider. The Earth can be
exploded in a 1000 seconds!

----------

In some articles about neutron stars (pulsars, magnetars) and about
magnetized vacuum lattices, created at colliders, the authors use a
formula:

qB = 2*pi*k / L^2 (in ?atomic? units).

q- charge of a “down” quark; B – external magnetic field; L- parameter
of a vacuum lattice; k-integers.

Let’s rewrite this formula in SI and let k=1. Let forget about quark
and use this formula for proton.
qB = 2*pi*h / L^2
Let’s multiply both sides of the formula by cr, where c – speed of
light; r- Compton radius of a proton.

crqB = 2*pi*h*c*r / L^2.

Using p=crq (proper magnetic moment, which is more then orbital moment
by 2), and 2*pi*r =L, and h*c/L=mc^2:

pB = mc^2.

This is the formula of a “black hole”, connected by magnetic forces,
or simply “magnetic hole”, which are dipole.

Here is analogues formula for black hole, connected by gravity forces
GMm/R = mc^2/2.

Magnetic hole is 10^36 times stronger than gravity hole!
Magnetic hole created at LHC will have the radius about 10^-16 meters
(black hole – 10^-51 meters).

At the collider RHIC they already received the field 10^15 teslas.
They already computed that in the centers of magnetars is almost the
same field.

Tomorrow they are ready to start the LHC collider.
The critical field, 10^16 teslas, will be achieved at the LHC.
The embryo of neutron star (magnetic black hole) will be created at
LHC.
The Earth can be exploded in a 1000 seconds.
Are you happy?

Best regards, Ivan Gorelik.
-----------------
Some articles: where you can find the formula (qB), or (qH), or (eH)…
arXiv:0711.2845v1 Spontaneous creation of chromomagnetic field and A0-
condensate at high temperature on a lattice
arXiv:0710.1084v2 Axial anomaly and magnetism of nuclear and quark
matter
arXiv:hep-ph/0508219v1 Color Ferromagnetism of Quark Matter ; a
Possible Origin of
Strong Magnetic Field in Magnetars
arXiv:hep-lat/9210028v1 The Savvidy “ferromagnetic vacuum” in three-
dimensional lattice gauge theory
arXiv:0912.1413v1Chiral and Diquark condensates at large magnetic
field in two-flavor superconducting quark matter
arXiv:1002.0418v1 Chiral Magnetic Effect and Chiral Phase Transition
arXiv:0807.2917v1 QCD Vacuum Properties in a Magnetic Field from AdS/
CFT: Chiral Condensate and Goldstone Mass
arXiv:0909.1808v2 Lattice QCD in strong magnetic fields
arXiv:hep-ph/9703201v1 QUARK CONDENSATE IN A MAGNETIC FIELD.
arXiv:hep-ph/0205348v3 Magnetic catalysis and anisotropic confinement
in QCD
arXiv:0706.3208v3The chiral condensate in a constant electromagnetic
field

Old February 26th 10, 08:19 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Magnetic

Default LHC and probability of global death.

LHC and probability of global death.

Am I wrong?
No.
Experiment at LHC will say us the truth.

A. If we all will die than dangerous condensate is possible.
B. If Geneva or whole Europe will be ruined then dangerous condensate
is possible and it can decay because of overheating.
C. If we all survive then dangerous condensate can not be created at
this energy or it is impossible.

I give the following probabilities for 3.5 TeV energies per particle
and if a billion of collisions would be performed.

A. 49%.
B. 2%.
C. 49%.

I give the following probabilities for 7 TeV energies per particle and
if a billion of collisions would be performed.

A. 69%.
B. 3%.
C. 28%.

7 TeV probabilities include 3.5 TeV probabilities. That means that if
we survive after billion of 3.5 TeV collisions then the probabilities
for 7 TeV will be:

A. 20%.
B. 1%.
C. 79%.

In any case (A, B, C) I am not wrong, because I give probabilities per
good final and per bad final.
I am not a terrorist.
Terrorists are those, who conduct this Experiment and those, who
promote it.

I think that the most dangerous terrorists are the authors of LSAG
report.
Here is a phrase, told by one of them, by John Ellis:
“So, to finish the way to stop all this argument about whether the LHC
is going to destroy the planet is to get the LHC working. Within a few
weeks time, we will know that LSAG was right.”

Source: THE BLACK HOLE CASE: THE INJUNCTION AGAINST THE END OF THE
WORLD. ERIC E. JOHNSON http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0912/0912.5480.pdf
p. 858
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Old February 26th 10, 03:14 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.physics.fusion
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default The new start of Planetary Guillotine is planned on the nextThursday, February the 25-th.

On Feb 20, 6:46*am, Magnetic wrote:
CENR leader and other criminals do not come to my town. You are banned
here forever, not depending from the results of the LHC experiment.

Between Mars and Jupiter there was a planet, which was probably
exploded with the help of collider. Now there is an asteroid belt
there.

In a week or slightly more CERN physicists can transform the Earth
into new asteroid belt.
In a billion years your remnants will drop at the decks of Venues
pirates.

Somebody asks: “Ivan, how does a magnetic hole turn a whole planet
into an asteroid belt?”

Magnetic hole grows by millions times more rapidly than black hole. It
captures protons, ruins them onto x-bosons and positrons, swallows x-
bosons and becomes bigger; eject positrons, releasing the energy,
which is equivalent to 1/3 of rest energy of proton per each act of
induced proton decay.
Let’s suppose that magnetic hole had already ruined the hundredth part
of the Earths internal core. Then the external core of the Earth will
receive the energy in the form of heat Q = (M/(3*100))*c^2. This heat
will transform the internal core’s matter from liquid state into hot
plasma. The pressure of this plasma will be so great that the Earth’s
radius will grow with acceleration. The thickness of the Earth’s
mantle and crust will become smaller. At last Earth’s surface will be
torn on peaces and start into cosmos. These filaments will be
accelerated further by plasma wind, occurring from the central region
there the magnetic hole continue to capture the rarefying plasma
matter.
I can say without any computation that about of 1/100 of Earths matter
will be captured by magnetic hole; 1/10 of Earths matter will form the
new asteroid belt; the rest of Earth’s matter will leave the Solar
system with high velocity in the form of hot plasma.
If magnetic hole will be captured by the solar magnetic field, then
the Sun will undergo an explosion as supernova or several successive
explosions as nova.
From the other had, it is not excluded, that the magnetic hole will be
thrown out from the Solar system by magnetic forces, soon after the
Earth collaptical explosion.
In a billion years your remnants will drop at the decks of Venues
pirates, if you will be happy to enter into that 1/10 of Earth’s
matter, which had formed the new asteroid belt.

Existence of high energy cosmic rays (protons or ions) does not give
any guarantee that the same particle collisions are safe at head-on
colliders.
Indeed “dangerous particle condensate” (Condensate) can be created at
both cases.
It is obvious that Condensate has its rest energy and binding energy.
It was proved that total binding energy of Condensate is smaller than
kinetic energy of atmospheric particles in the system of Condensate,
if it was created by collision of cosmic particle with atmospheric
one. Consequently, cosmo-atmospheric Condensate would be ruined
immediately. But collider Condensate will not be ruined and it can
grow, if this growth is permitted by physical laws.

Till now there were theoretically described several types of
Condensates: pion condensate, stranglet, magnetized vacuum, magnetic
vacuum domain, magnetic holes and so on. In fact, the mentioned types
of condensates are different approximations to one and the same
Condensate, which can be created in Nature or in a physical
experiment. These approximations were grounded on different types of
forces. I tried to investigate Condensate, which is connected
presumably by magnetic forces. Now I can see that my results coincide
quite good with the results, received in the investigations of
Condensate, connected by pions (pion condensate, Migdal), gluon
condensate (Savvidy?), sea quark-antiquark pairs, strange quarks..

The main conclusion: Condensate can be created at particle collision
with energy of about 1-TeV per particle.

It is clear, at least for me, that microscopic droplet of Condensate
will be created very soon at LHC. This can lead to further rapid
explosion of Earth and extermination of our Civilization. Particle
physicists will not stop their experiments, because the stop of these
high-energy experiments will mean that they do recognize that these
collisions are really dangerous for the whole Earth. The recognition
of the danger will mean that most of particle physicists are already
criminals or global terrorists, - they did not stop their dangerous
experiments despite court cases and disputes, lasting nearly ten
years.

So, dear citizens, be ready to near death. You all will be murdered
soon by criminals, who name themselves as “scientists”.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Dear citizens, in a week or slightly more you all will be killed by
physicists, promoting and performing particle collisions at LHC. *What
can we do to save ourselves? Politicians and prosecutors did not help
us, despite of our call to them. They believe CERN physicists. So we
have no any other options, except physical extermination of potential
killers. Citizens of Geneva do not seat silently, block entrances to
CERN building, kill resisting murders, who name themselves
“scientists”, because they are global terrorists. Dear Arab
terrorists, drop a nuclear bomb at LHC. Citizens of Ukraine and
Russia, explode oil and gas pipe-lines, leading to Europe.

It is pity, but most of you do not believe us. Consequently, be ready
to be murdered by criminal physicists. It will happen in a week or
several days latter.

--------
The new start of Planetary Guillotine is planned on the next Thursday,
February the 25-th. Physicists will start from 450-GeV energies per
proton. In a couple of weeks they will welcome journalists and will
show us the 7-TeV collisions (3.5 TeV per proton). Now they remind me
those young people, who tried to squeeze out from their car all what
it can give. Kids withdrew their exiting race on a camera, not
realizing yet that they had made the film about their last minutes of
life. Nothing had left from the car and kids, except the video-film.
Somebody had taken it and uploaded it into Internet. I’m curious,
where will journalists try to upload the film about the Last Minutes
of Earth’s Life?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/02...2010_forecast/

So far, those wizards at LHC are only missing or having lost track of
90% proton mass, and if they keep going and going with this colliding
process should create either black holes, hot quark soup or perhaps
ice-9.

How paramagnetic or diamagnetic are these protons?

How paramagnetic or diamagnetic are those quarks?

With trillions upon trillions of spare quarks running lose, other than
creating rogue items of hot quark soup, what could possibly go wrong?

~ BG