Dark energy bubbles

Old January 8th 07, 09:47 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

Default Dark energy bubbles

See the most interesting thing is that when we enter a dark
energy bubble, gravity locally weakens. Currently we are not
in a bubble, but when disosaurs were around, Earth passed
through a dark energy bubble. As a result, giant animals and
birds were able to evolve. But when we exited the bubble,
suddenly in a flash of a second, the pancake effect. Only
animals shorter than 5 feet survived, and that is known.

What happens is, when entering a dark matter bubble,
weight weakens, and the speed of all objects accelerate.

They control speed. They arise where there is a need
to speed things up, because, on the other side of the
galaxy there is a disbalance. And these dark energy
bubbles just appear.

It is a pressure field, which corresponds with freefalling
energy. This field raises the freefalling energy. It is like
a gravitational well, like a rollercoaster that makes things
go faster. But as that it is similar to gravity. This field acts
as pressure and in that sense it is atmospheric. In fact,
a spiral galaxy looks like a hurricane. Atmospheric bubbles
that arise in great distances where there is high pressure
and freefall energy rises. There should also be white matter
energy that acts opposite to dark matter energy, where
objects slow down, and grain rest mass. But that is not
yet thought of only in new theories.

So are the white bubbles?

The bubbles, the bubbles, give me the bubbles!

white bubbles.

accelerating, decelerating bubbles.

freefall energy.

Old January 8th 07, 09:50 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

[...]

Typo: so where are the white bubbles.