NOMINATION: Andre Lieven for the Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen award. [ Attn: Tim (was: 2nd RFD: soc.men.moderated moderated)

Old August 2nd 06, 06:56 PM posted to soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Daedalus[_1_]

Default NOMINATION: Andre Lieven for the Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen award. [ Attn: Tim (was: 2nd RFD: soc.men.moderated moderated)

On 2 Aug 2006 17:26:20 GMT, (Andre Lieven)
wrote:

Jayne Kulikauskas ) writes:
On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:02:01 +1000, Tai wrote:

[...]
try to achieve something
workable with civil (well, you know what I mean - civil *enough* )
fellow-travellers and adversaries.

I've been thinking about this comment of Tai's. I think that I need to
talk with the AUKers. Would you please consider releasing the ones in your
Dungeon (at least for SMM threads)? I would greatly appreciate having my
mentor observe the negotiations.

Oh, ****. Now, as a part of Jayne's determined and UNWANTED " favour "
at soc.men, she who refuses to listen to longer standing than her soc.men
regulars, is preparing to listen to KOOKS. Is *going out of her way* to
listen to KOOKS, in fact.

OK, I'm done. This busted ass RFD is the biggest cluster **** since Jayne
fell for the last, kook dervived one.

Fellow soc.men folks: Its time to do our own vote. Is any of this insane,
kook and feminist apologist driven cluster **** of any worth to anyone
here ? Should this noting-to-do-with-any-regulars-of-soc.men cluster
**** be changed to reflect it's utter opposition to soc.men ?

Please let them know.

Because if this abortion of a newsgroup does get formed, and if it keeps
soc.men in it's stolen title, then like it or not, folks new to either
group WILL believe that soc.men has some relationship/connection with
the abortion. Even though as Jayne's REFUSAL to listen to several longer
standing than her soc.men regulars shows that, at present, it has NO
such connection.

Because I believe that the voices of soc.men regulars SHOULD ne listened
to MORE THAN KOOKS. shrug

Andre

news.groups snecked for peace purposes

You will Respect his authority as the OLDEST LIVING SOC.MEN!

LOL! For three days worth of temper tantrums like this one, I nominate
Andre Lieven as the whiniest primadonna, little bitch of this here
month of August. Even though it's only the 2nd, I know he's going to
continue.

Seconds please!

Jade

Old August 2nd 06, 07:06 PM posted to soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Aratzio

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:56:35 -0400, Daedalus
transparently proposed:

wrote:

Jayne Kulikauskas ) writes:
[...]

STOMP
YOU BITCH!
STOMP
Seconded.

--

VjikQueen defining irony:
"But, of course, you are a dense thinkheaded ****ing moron."

AHM ****** Stomping Award - 2005

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio

viking of soc.men in a killer demonstration of irony:

Old August 2nd 06, 09:23 PM posted to soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Juan Tootreego

In article ,
Daedalus says...

wrote:

Jayne Kulikauskas ) writes:
[...]

Thirded (as Ratz beat me to it)

I also see Andre is the latest denizen of Skirv's dungeon...

--

"I never knew there were corners in time
until I was told to go stand in one"
Old August 2nd 06, 10:06 PM posted to soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Peter J Ross

Default NOMINATION: Andre Lieven for the Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen award. [ Attn: Tim

wrote:

Jayne Kulikauskas ) writes:
[...]

ANUS! (Which is Old Norse for "thirded".)

PJR :-)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ Tired of the same old posters in your
.._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, newsgroup? Why not visit news.groups.reviews

Old August 3rd 06, 01:39 PM posted to soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Daedalus[_1_]

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:23:51 -0700, Juan Tootreego

Daedalus says...

wrote:

Jayne Kulikauskas ) writes:
[...]

Thank you!

I also see Andre is the latest denizen of Skirv's dungeon...

Don't bring that up. Frankly, I'm insulted that Andre got put in the
dungeon before I did.

Jade

Old August 3rd 06, 01:45 PM posted to soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Daedalus[_1_]

wrote:

Jayne Kulikauskas ) writes:
[...]

*Augabrago*