Happy Winter Solstice, Suckers!

Old December 28th 05, 04:13 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Default Happy Winter Solstice, Suckers!

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 01:15:24 GMT, "http://www.whereisthemoney.org"
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:43:00 +0100, Charles D. Bohne
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 03:23:46 GMT, "http://www.whereisthemoney.org"
wrote:

Wanna know what YOUR Problem is?
You yearn for power and you forgot about LOVE.

Love is not an emotion.

This would be a very fine quote for kookers.

But yes, LOVE is the very basic of existence,
too bad that you will never be able to feel it.

You'd better brush up on your psychology, dumbass.

IMBECILE

Ko0kfite!!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 28th 05, 04:32 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

wrote:

Wanna know what YOUR Problem is?
You yearn for power and you forgot about LOVE.

Love is not an emotion.

This would be a very fine quote for kookers.

But yes, LOVE is the very basic of existence,
too bad that you will never be able to feel it.

You'd better brush up on your psychology, dumbass.

IMBECILE

Ko0kfite!!

The only posters who don't fight are socks of the same pants.