Happy Winter Solstice, Suckers!

Old December 24th 05, 03:16 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Happy Winter Solstice, Suckers!

http://www.whereisthemoney.org wrote:

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/STILLABOVE.jpg

Hi, Alexa! Did you finally give up the morphing gig?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 25th 05, 06:07 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Twittering One" wrote in message
oups.com...
"Then we will preen and perch upon gambado
All the night to work to the dawn of the day,
Since another game beckons us

In order to play ~ Its cortices spear my heart,
A promise tumbling
From the French Horn's bellowing blow.

Therefore, arrow of the Cupid flies through a race of pines,
Our labors by the changes rung,
Climbed ...

In order to work well the lunar wings
Of the lake's shimmering song,
Makes of us players of the ev' n,
Our rings of music,
Echoes one forest of the carillon's rung virtuosity"
~ Chalk Di Bianco Of Thee

How do you stay out of the insane asylum ?

Old December 25th 05, 06:57 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Twittering One wrote:
How do you stay out of the insane asylum ?
~ John

Chain lock on door.

Are you outside, or inside?

Old December 25th 05, 06:15 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Mark Shippey" wrote in message

" Are you outside, or inside?"

Good one !!

Old December 25th 05, 06:31 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:
"Mark Shippey" wrote in message

" Are you outside, or inside?"

Good one !!

You're trite, a bore and now you go to prison.

How does it feel to be the first Westerners tried by the Hague?

Old December 25th 05, 06:45 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:
"Mark Shippey" wrote in message

" Are you outside, or inside?"

Good one !!

A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of.
Ogden Nash

Old December 26th 05, 12:14 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message

How does it feel to be the first Westerners tried by the Hague?

How does it feel to get a big "man-snake" up your butt hole, homo boy ??

Old December 26th 05, 01:51 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest Bruce AKA Honest John wrote:
wrote in message

How does it feel to be the first Westerners tried by the Hague?

How does it feel to get a big "man-snake" up your butt hole, homo boy ??

He loves it almost as must as Double-Anus does.