Warning Warning Warning People of New Orleans

Old August 27th 12, 03:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Warning Warning Warning People of New Orleans

To be safe get to higher ground. Do not wait. They say its not
nescesary I say better safe than sorry. I say use the airport. It
lasted when Katrena hit. This hurricane will not be as bad,but New
Orleans is just to low. It will be a reason for gas to go up. BP
knows how to make a buck off we Americans. Just like Severn Trent.
TreBert
Old August 27th 12, 05:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 26, 7:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
To be safe get to higher ground. Do not wait. *They say its not
nescesary I say better safe than sorry. I say use the airport. It
lasted when Katrena hit. This hurricane will not be as bad,but New
Orleans is just to low. *It will be a reason for gas to go up. *BP
knows how to make a buck off we Americans. Just like Severn Trent.
TreBert

Even if the sun comes up tomorrow morning, the Oligarchs of BP will
find another reason to increase their cost of fuel.
Old August 27th 12, 06:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WHY DON'T YOU DRIVE A SCHOOL BUS DOWN THERE?

Saul Levy

Old August 27th 12, 11:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 26, 10:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
To be safe get to higher ground. Do not wait. *They say its not
nescesary I say better safe than sorry. I say use the airport. It
lasted when Katrena hit. This hurricane will not be as bad,but New
Orleans is just to low. *It will be a reason for gas to go up. *BP
knows how to make a buck off we Americans. Just like Severn Trent.
TreBert

The Gulf has 4 tides,and that can make things interesting. TreBert
Old August 27th 12, 12:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/26/2012 10:45 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
To be safe get to higher ground. Do not wait. They say its not
nescesary I say better safe than sorry. I say use the airport. It
lasted when Katrena hit. This hurricane will not be as bad,but New
Orleans is just to low. It will be a reason for gas to go up. BP
knows how to make a buck off we Americans. Just like Severn Trent.
TreBert

Translation: Head for zee hills!

I say permanently abandon New Orleans. No more federal money to rebuild.

**** em.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 27th 12, 05:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"HVAC" wrote in message
On 8/26/2012 10:45 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
To be safe get to higher ground. Do not wait. They say its not
nescesary I say better safe than sorry. I say use the airport. It
lasted when Katrena hit. This hurricane will not be as bad,but New
Orleans is just to low. It will be a reason for gas to go up. BP
knows how to make a buck off we Americans. Just like Severn Trent.
TreBert

Translation: Head for zee hills!

I say permanently abandon New Orleans. No more federal money to rebuild.

**** em.

Seems the white folks have no problem figuring out when it's time to get
out. It's only the welfare queens and their multiple, illegitimate
dependents who demand personalized rescue efforts, since they are too busy
watching Oprah.

Old August 28th 12, 02:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 27, 6:52*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Aug 26, 10:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

To be safe get to higher ground. Do not wait. *They say its not
nescesary I say better safe than sorry. I say use the airport. It
lasted when Katrena hit. This hurricane will not be as bad,but New
Orleans is just to low. *It will be a reason for gas to go up. *BP
knows how to make a buck off we Americans. Just like Severn Trent.
TreBert

The Gulf has 4 tides,and that can make things interesting. *TreBert

Heavy air theory needs no big winds. Flooding is what its all about.
TeBet
Old August 28th 12, 03:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Forrest Piper

http://www.digitaltrends.com/web/tro...h-latest-info/
Old August 28th 12, 03:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:35:25 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Aug 27, 6:52*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 26, 10:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

To be safe get to higher ground. Do not wait. *They say its not

nescesary I say better safe than sorry. I say use the airport. It

lasted when Katrena hit. This hurricane will not be as bad,but New

Orleans is just to low. *It will be a reason for gas to go up. *BP

knows how to make a buck off we Americans. Just like Severn Trent.

TreBert

The Gulf has 4 tides,and that can make things interesting. *TreBert

Heavy air theory needs no big winds. Flooding is what its all about.

TeBet

With rising ocean levels and those category 5+ storms on their way, is where cities like that need to either float or be continually jacked up to suit..

They'll need to start thinking of surviving the thousand year kinds of worse possible storms.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Old August 28th 12, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 28, 10:00*am, Forrest Piper
wrote:
On Aug 28, 9:35*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 27, 6:52*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 26, 10:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

To be safe get to higher ground. Do not wait. *They say its not
nescesary I say better safe than sorry. I say use the airport. It
lasted when Katrena hit. This hurricane will not be as bad,but New
Orleans is just to low. *It will be a reason for gas to go up. *BP
knows how to make a buck off we Americans. Just like Severn Trent.
TreBert

The Gulf has 4 tides,and that can make things interesting. *TreBert

Heavy air theory needs no big winds. Flooding is what its all about.
TeBet

http://www.digitaltrends.com/web/tro...oogle-puts-up-...

21 inches can be washout. Its moving slow,and that's bad news. TeBet