God and Physics?

Old July 11th 09, 03:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
American

Default God and Physics?

On Jun 28, 8:08*pm, * US * wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:54:55 -0700 (PDT), American wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:51*am, * US * wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:32:10 -0700 (PDT), BURT wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:05*am, "jason" wrote:
You shouldn't need people to believe you.

well I dont need people to believe me what I do need is for people to stop
believing in a god that does not exist so that maybe we can get some peace
in this world.

So everyone must become like you? And you need this?

That's a non sequitur.

It'd be an improvement for you to become honest and logical.

Then you'd understand why you shouldn't be a bloodthirsty mercenary.

They were like gods back then, and perhaps those of us who are so
willing to refuse the existence of a higher power will have to battle
them in the end times - besides, should everyone on the whole earth
believe that they've totally disappeared?

What about prophecy?

What about wars in heaven?

.... just something to ponder...

American

If we work at getting and keeping people healthy
and educated, we could avoid some of the violent
crime for which true believers have such propensity.- Hide quoted text -

But then again, maybe you weren't referring to *me*
as *your* very own true believer...

Myself having learned to keep spiritual eyes on
the spiritual feet of world leaders NOT for the
sake of purely humanistic prosperity, but for
the sake of prosperity in the promise of a
Second Coming.

I dedicate this research to the furthering of the
Kingdom of Heaven, especially and particularly for
these End Times, and for those who have had
more than enough, in becoming a witness to
others who still may be seeking a way out of
the current madness that the world finds itself.

Theory of Waveguide/Crystallographic Operation

Direct current applied to each of the waveguide/
pulse probe[1] delivery system produces heat - but
not nearly as much as an AC system could. (In an
AC system, heat distributes to a depth proportional
to the square root of the oscillation period, and to
the applied strength).

Bismuth is the dielectric metal exception to con-
ducting a magnetic field effect throughout, without
having a skin effect, affecting all of the crystalline
lattice structures inward towards the Bi-IV CG
diamond lattice.

Since polarons at the nuclear level are affected
by the maser ortho-pulsing of the combination
waveguide/Bi-IV crystalline lattice, all metallic
ions within the fringefield become polarized and
become deflected away from the line-of-CG
axes. These metallic ions are related to different
types of metabolized iron in the hemaglobin
exchange system, where inhaled oxygen is
converted into energy and then is carried away
by red blood cells. The 'red' blood being a result
of the oxidation of iron in the blood.

The single human blood cell represents ~22
metabolic pathways, each involving ~500 metabolic
reactions that convert proteins into energy for use
in cellular metabolism.

Out of all of these metabolisms, any iron involved
has to become magnetically inert if it is to become
prevented from becoming atomically transmuted
by field-effected, magnetically charged metals -
(metals that are within the proximity to the fringefield
of the sawtoothed, ortho-pulsed waveguide).

Iron in the blood can be viewed as a normal dis-
tribution of variable Y, with the probability dis-
tribution function P(Y), which is the probability
density function. The iron magnetization would
depend on how a covariant property of ion
distribution manifests through the field-pumped
polarons.

This Bi-IV waveguide/crystallographic field effect
of the polarons induces a virtual transmutation
between the non-stationary flow field of iron in
blood plasma, interfacing with the fields of other
ionic flows that are within proximity of the rotating
field.

For this reason, gaussian filters can be con-
structed that can model the probability density
distributions that would exist for metals with
high reflectivity with maser wavelengths.

The probability density distributions use 0/1
states that have been fractally nested with the
ortho-pulsing to represent the projected levels
of field strength in proportion to the circular
waveguide.

The circular waveguide ortho-pulses in conjunc-
tion with the quadrupolarized pulse probe, and
can provide polarization resolution enhancement
of the equivalent blood cellular gaussian density
distribution for a given plasma.

The quantum representation for an elliptical
polarization onto the equator of the Riemann
sphere is represented by the polarization state

q = ( z/w ) ^ (1/2), where w = (theta)_0 and
z = (phi)_1 of a 2-spinor (phi)_A

The YES state corresponds to eigenvalue 1,
corresponding to |w|^2 / (|w|^2 + |z|^2), where
w = 1 and z = 0,

and eigenvalue 0 for the NO state, corresponding
to (1/2) (1 + cos(theta)) where theta = 180 deg.
and cos(theta) = -1.00, with w = 0 and z = 1.

Intermediate polarizations can be represented
by (1/2)(1 + cos(theta)) where (theta) represents
the angle between the w and z spinors.

Higher spin using the Majorana picture combines
the components of individual spins into one
massive particle of spin (n/2), where n represents
unordered points on the Riemann sphere.

The Majorana state for the magnetic field generated
by a stream of ortho-rotating phonons in the
waveguide/Bi-IV crystallographic creates a
magnetic moment at the centroid of the coils
that are multiples of their associated spin vectors.

The atoms in the waveguide's field become deflected
circumferentially according to the n+1 different spin
eigenvalues, called m-values.

These eigenvalues represent the eigenvalues of
angular momentum about the upward Z direction
(L_3), that accompanies the total spin operator

J^2 = (L_1)^2 + (L_2)^2 + (L_3)^2, where J^2
represents the Casimir operator for SO(3),
which is relativistically equal to

- c^4 (p_a)(p^a), [4]

where the p_a represents "p sub a", or the mass,
energy & momentum 4-vector quantum operator
and the p^a represents the orthosymmetric
"a of p" or the spin and mass action switches'
volume in the circular waveguide of the 2-vector
antisymmetric quantum operator[5].

The deflected atoms in the field of the waveguide
can be an indication of how much field damping
would be required in order to offset any 1/f
deflection noise that might creep outside the CG
line-of-action.

Conclusion
----------------

Unfortunately, since the red state of blood plasma
depends upon the amount of oxygenized iron in
the blood, there is no human being alive presently
except every one in the Monster Collective, that can
escape being initially subsumed by the earthen clay
of memory water[2], but they will rise into an eventual,
singularly formed collective of iron mixed with clay,
which will shatter to pieces when its feet are put to
the earth's own magnetic fire.

There were not, and never will be, magnetic filters
designed for each and every bundle of tares in the
Monster Collective, as long as the field effects of FTL
vehicles[3] required field damping to offset 1/f deflection
noise, in the only line-of-CG action ("...wheel within
a wheel", ibid) available to those who have trusted
the given scenario.

American

[1]

http://home.comcast.net/~samuel_ransom/The Magneto Flux Driver.htm

[2]

This kind of clay has not been hardened because
the feet of the TRUE servants of God, in their rigour,
have made a lasting impression with the memory water
that has helped to mould the word throughout the earth,
bringing the news of the gospel of the kingdom of
heaven to those that would have heard, but dusting
their feet (implying DRIED) to those who payed
them no attention:

"...The foxes have holes, and the birds of the heavens
have nests, but the Son of man has nowhere He may
lay His head."

- Matthew 8:20

[3]

"As I looked, behold, a stormy wind came out of
the north, and a great cloud with a fire enveloping
it and flashing continually; a brightness was
about it and out of the midst of it there seemed
to glow amber metal, out of the midst of the fire.

" ... As to the appearance of the wheels and their
construction: in appearance they gleamed like
chrysolite; and the four were formed alike, and
there construction work were as it were a wheel
within a wheel."

- Ezekiel 1:4, 16

[4]

The Road to Reality, A complete guide to the
Laws of the Universe, Roger Penrose, Ch. 25,
p. 559-563, Knopf, Borzoi Book, Random House.
(c) 2004

[5]

Note: Is there such an animal as a 2-vector
anti-ortho symmetric quantum operator that grants
p^a 2 additional components?

IMO this would seem to apply to parallel universe
theory, at least as far as the definition of a
90 degree, non-antisymmetric definition can
be applied.
Old July 12th 09, 01:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
* US *

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:47:28 -0700 (PDT), American wrote:

... for
the sake of prosperity ...

That's greed.

I dedicate this research to the furthering of the
Kingdom of Heaven ...

The Bible says that's supposed to be
within you.

If it were, you wouldn't be greedy.

Old July 13th 09, 10:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
American

On Jul 11, 8:35*pm, * US * wrote:
... for
the sake of prosperity ...

That's greed.

LIAR.

A modern-day Judas takes money from the State.

I dedicate this research to the furthering of the
Kingdom of Heaven ...

The Bible says that's supposed to be
within you.

Cherry-picking LIAR

(Intellectual snobs are completely self-contained
LIARS and FARCES)

If it were, you wouldn't be greedy.

IGNORANT SMEARING LIAR,

There is no such thing as a greedily intuitive, scien-
tifically sophisticated application, esp. if mass
production of a revolutionary-energy-prototyped idea
can raise the standard of living for millions of
freedom-loving Americans - It's just plain
Common Sense[1] to accept something that works
better than what presently exists.

William Shatner was not greedy, and yet he made
millions in the starring role as "Captain Kirk"
in the Star Trek series. Most all science fiction
(which was science FACTION in the 1950s) was not
"greedy", because after witnessing "Tomorrowland",
then-president Eisenhower motivated to create NASA,
which led to the formation of the Apollo program,
resulting in military and satelite technology.

Just because we have a power-hungry Congress,
Senate, and bureaucracy is absolutely no reason to
blame single local initiativeS for being "greedy".

IT IS THE CENTRALIZATION OF POWER THAT
IS GREEDY.

THAT WOULD BE INSANE AND SELF-DESTRUCTIVE
TO THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE.

(But then maybe you have an agenda here)

What IS greedy is NON MASS-PRODUCTION
when it comes to FREE-energy devices, like
HENRY FORD did with the AUTOMOBILE

NOT

increasing the production of ENERGY-SAVING
"GREEN" DEVICES that completely smother
any opportunity to R&D an energy replacement
technology at 1/10th - 1/1000th the cost!!!

To wit, most inventions are NOT greedy, and there-
fore all of the imagination that goes into ideas
through the process of creative visualization,
e.g. also called self-discovery, is NOT based
upon greed!!!

Please review the facts before spouting off
judgements you know nothing about...

If we work at getting and keeping people healthy
and educated, we could avoid some of the violent
crime for which true believers have such propensity.

Let's rephrase that to:

"If you work at keeping people poor, dependent,
and stupid, government could obfuscate most of the
revolutionary self-sufficiency for which true
believers have such propensity"

- That's seems to be most likely your agenda.

American

[1]

Old July 19th 09, 01:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
* US *

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:22:21 -0700 (PDT), America-hater wrote:

LIAR.

Of course you a "tell us that one about
the WMD in Iraq, again, bushfilth".

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:47:28 -0700 (PDT), America-hater wrote:

... for
the sake of prosperity ...

That's greed.

On Jun 16, 11:05*am, "jason" wrote:
You shouldn't need people to believe you.

You wouldn't, were you at all convincing.

well I dont need people to believe me what I do need is for people to stop
believing in a god that does not exist so that maybe we can get some peace
in this world.

So everyone must become like you? And you need this?

That's a non sequitur.

It'd be an improvement for you to become honest and logical.

Then you'd understand why you shouldn't be a bloodthirsty mercenary.

... those of us who are so
willing to refuse the existence of a higher power ...

There are many powers higher than you,
as an atheist can easily attest.

What about prophecy?

Your greed for knowledge about the future
is a costly mistake for you to make.

What about wars in heaven?

Why do you admire wars anywhere? You should
reject real ones, especially.

Old July 21st 09, 04:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
American

On Jun 16, 11:05*am, "jason" wrote:
[...]

What a simpleton

PLONK
Old July 21st 09, 05:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

THE DECLINE AND FALL OF AMERICA Part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKNwRe-_iKE

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Nul...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5yg...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-sC...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU88K...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkCOq...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjqoO...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sRKE...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbosIt9yMLo&feature=fvw

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmoRV...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0kH...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXiE2...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGeo7...eature=related

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"American" kirjoitti
wrote:
LIAR.

Of course you a "tell us that one about
the WMD in Iraq, again, bushfilth".

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:47:28 -0700 (PDT), America-hater
wrote:
... for
the sake of prosperity ...

That's greed.

Old July 24th 09, 01:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
* US *

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:25:02 -0700 (PDT), America-hater wrote:

... simpleton

You believed all of Bush's lies, didn't you.

You're also a coward, so it's time for you
to run away.