ASTROMART ASTROMART ASTROMART ASTROMART

Old August 5th 03, 07:34 PM
Jon Isaacs

Default ASTROMART ASTROMART ASTROMART ASTROMART

I love Herb, and the way he runs ASTROMART!
Long live Herb...

Chas P.

I must agree, anybody that can keep Shawn Grant out can't be all bad...

jon
Old August 5th 03, 07:50 PM
Chuck Taylor

"Shawn Grant" wrote in message
Astromart has some serious flaws that Doogie has every right to bring to
others attention. It is a fact Herb picks and chooses who he wants on
astromart and many people are hurt by this.

I call for a boycott.

Let's see --- we have Doggie whining because he doesn't like something that
he doesn't support anyway. And now his backup is one of the biggest trolls
(and rudest people) on SAA.

You're doing a great job Herb. Thanks!

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

Old August 5th 03, 08:21 PM
Doogie Hoosier

"Eddie Trimarchi" wrote in message ...
Why don't you stop blabbing about it, and deal with it like an adult.

Oh, I haven't blabbed about it for several months now, and I've dealt
with it like an adult theif. But that's my problem, don't worry
yourself over it.

Your post sounds like nothing more than a vehicle for your insults to Herb
and denigration of Astromart. Why? Because you still have a beef.and you
want everyone to know it.

I doubt that Herb himself feels that I've insulted him, though,
because I haven't. Do you consider anybody who refuses to kiss Herb's
behind to be insulting Him?

Note: I do not consider getting an Astromart account to be
butt-kissing, however I do consider my present refusal to ASK for an
Astromart to be a protest, and what's the point in protesting unless
somebody knows about it?

You need to learn how to deal with people. If I were you I would apologise
sincerely to Herb. You might learn something from the humbling. Then you
might be able to go about your business like the rest of us instead of
ranting like a child in public forums.

And what would the appology be for? Not kissing His butt? For daring
to disagree with Him? For failure to pay proper homage to to the
Almighty? Herb doesn't have a problem with me, I've never said a bad
thing about him. Why do you get so bent out of shape over it?
Honestly, you're acting as though I said Jesus was into kiddie-porn.

Doug Hosey
Old August 5th 03, 08:30 PM
Doogie Hoosier

"Shawn Grant" wrote in message ...
Astromart has some serious flaws that Doogie has every right to bring to
others attention. It is a fact Herb picks and chooses who he wants on
astromart and many people are hurt by this.

I call for a boycott.

I wasn't aware that Herb was refusing Astromart accounts to anybody
except over their type of e-mail address, or past behavior on
Astromart.

Doug Hosey
Old August 5th 03, 08:41 PM
Shawn Grant

I must agree, anybody that can keep Shawn Grant out can't be all bad...

**** you

Old August 5th 03, 08:55 PM
Joe Bergeron

In article , Doogie
Hoosier wrote:

Jesus was into kiddie-porn

WHAT??? You blasphemous heathen!

--
Joe Bergeron

http://www.joebergeron.com
Old August 5th 03, 10:18 PM
Shawn Grant

But it is pretty good evidence as to why Herb has made a wise decision in
keeping you out.

Great product, fast shipping, just a perfect ebay experience

Super! Fast shipping! Highly recommend this seller! Thanks again! A++++++

Fast Shipment! Great Seller, should sell more often.

good turn-around time; merch. as advertised; decent communications; A+

Great Seller,excellent communication-A+A+

Above are some of my ebay ratings. I have a perfect record. I fail to see
why Herb is keeping me out. SAA and Astromart 110% different ballgame.

Old August 5th 03, 10:51 PM
Jon Isaacs

Above are some of my ebay ratings. I have a perfect record. I fail to see
why Herb is keeping me out. SAA and Astromart 110% different ballgame.

It doesn't take too many smarts to figure that if you make an ass of yourself
on S.A.A. that you may well make an ass of yourself on Astromart.

Jon