The thing about web rings

Old November 12th 03, 05:36 AM
|-|erc

Default The thing about web rings

You know my chess r-i-n-g would be more fun if www.c-h-e-s-s.com wasn't
the only site on it. You click next site and it goes to www.c-h-e-s-s.com, you
click previous site and it goes to www.c-h-e-s-s.com, you click random site
and yep, it goes to www.c-h-e-s-s.com !!

It takes about 30 seconds to join, just write a small paragraph about your site
for the index, grab the couple lines of html and upload your new site and the
ring panel appears! Give me a day to approve it then whoever signs up first
is the next site after www.c-h-e-s-s.com so you should get a free 5 visitors
a day just from that! It cuts out all the padding from webring its very fast.

I've redone all the graphics, thanks to the visitors who checked out the place its
an exceptional way to surf if it could get started, because you can go from any
site in any ring to any other site with about 4 clicks, and all sites have to have
no popups, if you've ever tried navigating webring you'd know why. Also the
astronomy r-i-n-g can be accessed from my www.searchsky.com which plots
the positions of stars, sun and moon (planets still to do), which is very useful
for planning when to bring out your telescope!

Herc

--
http://www.highiqsociety.org/common/...imed12.htm?IQ7
http://w0rli.home.att.net/youare.swf

Old November 16th 03, 05:49 PM
Noah Roberts

|-|erc wrote:
You know my chess r-i-n-g would be more fun if www.c-h-e-s-s.com wasn't
the only site on it.

It is asking for my email address. I don't give my email address out to
just anyone. There is no privacy agreement or anything so how can I
trust that they won't sell my email address? Answer: I can't. Having
my site in a webring is just not that important.

--
Noah Roberts
- "If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention."

Rings Around The Planets: Recycling Of Material May Extend Ring Lifetimes(Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 December 10th 03 04:59 PM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance SETI 0 November 29th 03 02:55 AM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Astronomy Misc 0 November 19th 03 01:29 AM