stem individually compiles Debbie's psychology

Old August 15th 07, 06:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Saad Youssef Allawi

Default stem individually compiles Debbie's psychology

into my home for social occasions, it means an offer
* of great intimacy to me and is not a casual event to be taken lightly. My
* possessions and living area are private to me --- that is, very personal.
* I feel offended when I find someone has been handling them or looking at
* them without invitation.
*
* I am often offended by information requested of me by government, school,
* employer: identification numbers, financial history, marital status, age.
*
* The right to so much information seems questionable to me, and I feel I
* am being asked to reveal very personal things about myself in doing so.
*
* This always seems to me to represent a lack of respect for personal privacy.

How quaint, to want privacy.

Our privacy has been fading into a distant memory over the
last twenty years. And that's not even figuring ECHELON.

Just try leaving the hospital without naming your baby. The government
wants 'it' to be issued a social security number too, otherwise no tax
deducting it. Gosh, a birth certificate won't do, will it?

* Source #1: HBO Undercover Special Report
* Source #2: Computer Security Journal Vol IV #1,
* "Peeping Sam: Uncle Is Watching Us", by George B. Trubow
*
* "We started getting letters from the Federal Government's Selective
* Service System, telling us that our dog had to register." the father
* explained. The letters became quite demanding.
*
* Shown are three children and their dog. One of the boys had an ice cream
* cake birthday special at a popular national ice cream parlor chain, which
* asks for your social security number to get the special.
*
* They were working with the government to spot unregistered children.
*
* The children had gone back in a week later and used their dog's name
* to get the special again