Global Warming Deja Vu all over again ...

Old March 19th 19, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Global Warming Deja Vu all over again ...

Make sure you read this all to the end ...

[Associated Press Story reported by The Washington Post]

I FACT CHECKED THIS STORY AND IT IS TRUE!

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some
places the seals are finding the water too hot according to a report to the
Commerce Department yesterday from the Consulate at Bergen, Norway. Reports
from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in
climate conditions and hitherto unheard of temperatures in the Arctic zone.
Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far
north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed
the gulf stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the
report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely
disappeared. Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern
Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before
ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing
grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will
rise and make most coast cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize. I neglected to mention that this report was from November
2 , 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post 96
years ago. This must have been caused by the Model T Ford's emissions or
possibly from horse and cattle farts.

Old March 19th 19, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Hägar wrote in
:

[...]

Where have you been hiding?

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I can see why you have difficulty understanding why I am a babe
magnet" - Edmo understates the facts.
Old March 19th 19, 04:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Yeah, about that last paragraph, about the flooding, etc... you better read this to the end...

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php.../04/faking-it/

As usual, you really should research these claims you present here because you've been trolled into keeping fake news alive (again).
Old March 19th 19, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Global warming is an established fact.

Many parameters, tracked for decades :

Sea level rising
Temperature rising
Polar ice and glaciers decreasing
CO2 rising

.... and much, MUCH more !
Old March 19th 19, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 5:05:20 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
[...]

Fake news then, fake news now!

Double-A

Old March 19th 19, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
[...]

And it was true. As ALL THE SEALS from 1922,.....ARE NOW DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

And Plato told us that sea levels do rise, and Atlantis is now underwater.
Atlanteans, did not pay their carbon taxes, and look what happened to them.

Old March 20th 19, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
.18...

Hägar wrote in
:

snip

Where have you been hiding?

*** I took a sabbatical from all the nonsense these pseudo scientists are
spewing in this group ... after all, when the bull**** get so deep, it is
time to get out. Then I got cancer of the fleshy part between my lower jaw,
which was successfully operated on and now I have bladder cancer and just
started Chemo and radiation for God only known how long.
The bull**** pit somewhat drained during my absence, but every time I read
any posts by treBert ot Palsing, it is filling back up again.

Old March 20th 19, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message ...

Global warming is an established fact.

Many parameters, tracked for decades :

Sea level rising
Temperature rising
Polar ice and glaciers decreasing
CO2 rising

.... and much, MUCH more !

Yes indeed ... when you consider that a mere 12000 years ago we came out of
the last ice age when almost the entire northern hemisphere was covered by
ice, there has been a definite warming trend.
The sea levels have been raising by 8cms per century, the average
temperature by 0.8 F per century and this was happening long before the
automobile and I am sure that burning copious amounts of wood and coal had a
minute contributed to that warming trend. but then at the turn of the
century we only had a world population of 1 billion:
http://www.ldolphin.org/popul.html
Unfortunately, the industrial nations are getting taxed to an extent that
forces both parents to work, thus limiting the children they can
logistically and financially support, as compared to the central/south
American countries, where they reproduce like rabbits, or Africa, where they
multiply like sewer rats.
And than the Loony Left tries to lay the burden at our feet .... disgusting
I don't mind donating my fair share to the cause, as soon as the deadbeats
of the world stop ****ing.

Old March 20th 19, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

snip

And it was true. As ALL THE SEALS from 1922,.....ARE NOW DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

And Plato told us that sea levels do rise, and Atlantis is now underwater.
Atlanteans, did not pay their carbon taxes, and look what happened to them.

*** Good one, Bast ...

Old March 20th 19, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Hägar wrote in news:zJadnVm3JsiWCQ_BnZ2dnUU7-
:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
.18...

Hägar wrote in
:

snip

Where have you been hiding?

*** I took a sabbatical from all the nonsense these pseudo scientists are
spewing in this group ... after all, when the bull**** get so deep, it is
time to get out. Then I got cancer of the fleshy part between my lower
jaw, which was successfully operated on and now I have bladder cancer and
just started Chemo and radiation for God only known how long.
The bull**** pit somewhat drained during my absence, but every time I
read any posts by treBert ot Palsing, it is filling back up again.

Nice to see you back.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Now that Google will be established as a "foundational aspect" of the
Internet, my work is secure and referenceable for many years to come.
Just as I planned it." - Edmo plots his immortality via Google.

How Global Warming could ... Hägar Misc 6 October 31st 16 10:51 PM
More Global Warming ... Hägar Misc 6 December 10th 13 07:54 PM
dinosaur extinction/global cooling &human extinction/global warming 281979 Astronomy Misc 0 December 17th 06 12:05 PM
Solar warming v. Global warming Roger Steer Amateur Astronomy 11 October 20th 05 01:23 AM
Global warming v. Solar warming Roger Steer UK Astronomy 1 October 18th 05 10:58 AM