String Theory and All Its dimensions

Old March 14th 19, 02:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default String Theory and All Its dimensions

I'm not sure how many Read 11 and ten Witten goes with six.I just can't get the picture.I see three,and adding time four.String theory I studied and ended up with my head bogglimgly. Seems without extra dimensions you can not have a universe you can discribe,Sub-particles forces,and quantum gravity. What are these strings made off? I read they are a million billion times smaller than a hydrogen atom WOW Here is a kicker the Cern LHC has no where near the energy to probe the string world. Here is an other kicker.String theory has great math.going for it.My thinking is this String "Theory" Hum Bug,and using the word theory just don't seem right.Bert
Old March 14th 19, 06:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert, TRY to rise to a level of becoming a useful idiot.
For 91 years you were never anything more than a useless idiot.
SwineBert you have NEVER posted a single original idea,
and in the last 11 years a pervert Face-****tter and a criminal
for being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who generates and spreads Anti-Semitism SwineBert's style.

At least put that idiocy of yours that you constantly posted into
the http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 ...

.... given that http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
is very differnt from SwinBert's phony & sanctimonious posts as
they show that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his
filthy twisted mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old March 14th 19, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

String theory is total BS.

Conventional theory of reality is obviously corect.

There are no strings or higher dimensional spaces.

Obvious to all but fools.
Old March 14th 19, 01:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

correct not corect
Old March 14th 19, 09:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 7:58:32 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I'm not sure how many Read 11 and ten Witten goes with six.I just can't get the picture.I see three,and adding time four.String theory I studied and ended up with my head bogglimgly. Seems without extra dimensions you can not have a universe you can discribe,Sub-particles forces,and quantum gravity. What are these strings made off? I read they are a million billion times smaller than a hydrogen atom WOW Here is a kicker the Cern LHC has no where near the energy to probe the string world. Here is an other kicker.String theory has great math.going for it.My thinking is this String "Theory" Hum Bug,and using the word theory just don't seem right.Bert

String theory keeps coming unraveled.

Double-A

Old March 14th 19, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 6:45:16 AM UTC-7, wrote:
String theory is total BS.

Conventional theory of reality is obviously corect.

There are no strings or higher dimensional spaces.

Obvious to all but fools.

Calling Witten a fool is crazy.I have posted saying theory to sting theory is also crazy. Bert
Old March 14th 19, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 2:07:19 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 7:58:32 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I'm not sure how many Read 11 and ten Witten goes with six.I just can't get the picture.I see three,and adding time four.String theory I studied and ended up with my head bogglimgly. Seems without extra dimensions you can not have a universe you can discribe,Sub-particles forces,and quantum gravity. What are these strings made off? I read they are a million billion times smaller than a hydrogen atom WOW Here is a kicker the Cern LHC has no where near the energy to probe the string world. Here is an other kicker.String theory has great math.going for it.My thinking is this String "Theory" Hum Bug,and using the word theory just don't seem right.Bert

String theory keeps coming unraveled.

Double-A

Does a string knot make a particle.How about a loop? What are their sizes?Is a wiggly string a wave?Bert
Old March 16th 19, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 2:42:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Witten please post in this group.We need your help.Bert