So, guns kill people ....

Old March 10th 19, 04:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default So, guns kill people ....

Here is proof that guns are the least of our worries ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Old March 10th 19, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 8:20:55 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Here is proof that guns are the least of our worries ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

With regards to medical malpractice, would you fly an airline that lost 250,000 people last year?

Double-A

Old March 10th 19, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 8:20:55 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Here is proof that guns are the least of our worries ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Well, if these statistics scare you, I suggest never going to a doctor or a hospital. This will keep you safe from them. As for me, if I hadn't had my PSA checked twice a year because prostate cancer was prevalent in my family, I would have been dead a year ago ...
Old March 12th 19, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

About 15 years ago the probing finger of a Urologist noticed the first stage
of swelling of my prostrate. Within a few weeks I decided on Brachy
Therapy, which is a form of radiation, where they inserted 96 radioactive
pellets into my prostate. It killed it and my PSA count since then is les
than 1. The only side effect is excessive trips to the bathroom at night
when I'm sleeping.

Old March 12th 19, 04:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 6:04:11 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
About 15 years ago the probing finger of a Urologist noticed the first stage
of swelling of my prostrate. Within a few weeks I decided on Brachy
Therapy, which is a form of radiation, where they inserted 96 radioactive
pellets into my prostate. It killed it and my PSA count since then is les
than 1.

Yeah, my brother had that same procedure with the radioactive "seeds", just like you did. His prostate cancer is why I insisted on PSA tests twice a year. My PSA was normal in June 2016 and was 26 in January 2017. My Gleason Score after the biopsy was a 5+5, which is the worst it can be. I asked the Dr. if I could get the seeds, like you had, and was told that the Brachy Therapy was no longer performed, and in any case, my cancer was adenocarcinoma and only a complete prostate removal might save my life. Had I had only a yearly PSA test it would have been too late by June. I also had 39 radiation treatments an am currently on 2 drugs to reduce my testosterone way down because this particular cancer feeds on testosterone, so they are starving it for 3 years. So, I'm tired all the time and will be for another year or so. It is not easy getting old, and it is not for sissys. My PSA now is undetectable, less than 0.1, and I sure hope it stays that way.

The only side effect is excessive trips to the bathroom at night
when I'm sleeping.

By the way, how do you go to the bathroom at night when you are sleeping?

Old March 12th 19, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Seeing that you are obviously a bit retarded, here is how
going to the bathroom works when I'm sleeping.

1) I feel an increasing pressure in your bladder.
2) At one point the pressure overwhelms my peaceful slumber.
3) I wake up, go to the bathroom and relieve myself.
4) I go back to bed and sleep for another 90 mins.
5) I repeat steps 1 - 4.

Old March 12th 19, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 12:00:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seeing that you are obviously a bit retarded, here is how
going to the bathroom works when I'm sleeping.

1) I feel an increasing pressure in your bladder.
2) At one point the pressure overwhelms my peaceful slumber.
3) I wake up, go to the bathroom and relieve myself.
4) I go back to bed and sleep for another 90 mins.
5) I repeat steps 1 - 4.

Yes, I understand all that perfectly.. because, after all, I do the exact same thing... but look at what you actually said...

The only side effect is excessive trips to the bathroom at night when I'm sleeping.

I don't think you make multiple nightly trips to the john at night when you are actually sleeping... and it should have been obvious that I was just joshing you...

Old March 12th 19, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"palsing" wrote in message

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 8:20:55 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Here is proof that guns are the least of our worries ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Well, if these statistics scare you, I suggest never going to a doctor or
hospital. This will keep you safe from them. As for me, if I hadn't had my
PSA checked twice a year because prostate cancer was prevalent in my
family,
I would have been dead a year ago ...

Avoiding chugging six packs at bedtime would reduce the frequency of your head calls.

Double-A

Old March 12th 19, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

"palsing" wrote in message
.

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 8:20:55 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Here is proof that guns are the least of our worries ...

Well, if these statistics scare you, I suggest never going to a doctor or
hospital. This will keep you safe from them. As for me, if I hadn't had my
PSA checked twice a year because prostate cancer was prevalent in my
family,
I would have been dead a year ago ...

Avoiding chugging six packs at bedtime would reduce the frequency of your head calls.

Double-A

A.A. is a doctor that makes house calls.
Old March 13th 19, 04:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 12:00:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seeing that you are obviously a bit retarded, here is how
going to the bathroom works when I'm sleeping.

1) I feel an increasing pressure in your bladder.
2) At one point the pressure overwhelms my peaceful slumber.
3) I wake up, go to the bathroom and relieve myself.
4) I go back to bed and sleep for another 90 mins.
5) I repeat steps 1 - 4.

Yes, I understand all that perfectly.. because, after all, I do the exact
same thing... but look at what you actually said...

The only side effect is excessive trips to the bathroom at night when I'm
sleeping.

I don't think you make multiple nightly trips to the john at night when you
are actually sleeping... and it should have been obvious that I was just
joshing you...

*** After reading some of your crap it's hard to tell whether you're joshing
or just plain babbling nonsense, Palsing. After all, anyone who believes in
man made global Warming ain't wrapped very tight, if you get my drift ...