MECO and layered ages #66 ;3rd edition book: ATOM TOTALITY (AtomUniverse) THEORY

Old July 10th 09, 07:08 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default MECO and layered ages #66 ;3rd edition book: ATOM TOTALITY (AtomUniverse) THEORY

MECO theory has become pivotal to the Atom Totality theoy in that
MECO theory is replacing all black-holes with these "magnetically
ever-collapsing objects" that pour out energy.

Recently it was reported that Supernova existed a mere 2 billion
years after the alleged Big Bang. What happens when they
find a supernova that occurred 100 million years after the Big
Bang and then what happens when researchers find a supernova
that clocks in as exploding 1 billion years *before* the alleged
Big Bang. Are they going to try to start fudging that age also?

And even today, how does the astronomy community explain how
a mere 2 billion years can produce a cosmos-dynamics to give
birth to a supernova just 2 billion years after the alleged Big Bang
for that suggests a lumpy soup Big Bang, yet the cosmic-
microwave background radiation suggests a nonlumpy origin.

Can we use MECO theory to give us an age reckoning?

MECO explains the cores of galaxies and high energy outputs
but can it also deliver on age of the objects involved?

Once we find a MECO object, can it tell its age?

And once science of
physics and astronomy no longer base the cosmology on general-
relativity theory and its sham and bogus gravity-does all. Once
they base cosmology on Quantum Mechanics and thus getting
rid of the fake physics of general-relativity then the accurate
measures of age and time in astronomy will take place.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old July 11th 09, 08:20 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default I can the age of a MECO be obtained by the rate of increase of its

I am not sure, but trying to think of how one can surmise the age of a
MECO. I
would think that the magnetic field of the MECO object increases over
time
and that a function is derived and depending on the rate of increase,
one can
surmize its age.

It is my understanding that we have only one confirmed MECO object in
the Universe at large. Some other candidates are under study but not
yet confirmed.

So that once we have say 20 MECO objects confirmed and have a
pulse on their magnetic fields. I am going to hazard a guess that as
we
observe them steadily over years of constant observation that we can
gather a rate of increase of magnetic field which would indicate their
overall age.

If true, this maybe the very best and accurate age measurement in the
Cosmos at large.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium