So, guns kill people ....

Old March 13th 19, 04:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default So, guns kill people ....

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 9:09:08 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

*** After reading some of your crap it's hard to tell whether you're joshing
or just plain babbling nonsense, Palsing. After all, anyone who believes in
man made global Warming ain't wrapped very tight, if you get my drift ...

Identify the 'crap' I've written. Be specific. Include exact quotes. Every anti-climate change claim you have made can be easily refuted with data. Easily. You are operating purely on emotion, rather than logic. It is clear to me that you have not actually studied the subject matter. I am certainly no expert, not at all, but I can review the research and understand the explanations as presented by the scientific community.

This article, for example, says a lot...

https://scripps.ucsd.edu/programs/ke...an-activities/

"It’s true that atmospheric CO2 has almost certainly been higher than present in Earth’s distant past, many millions of years ago. But because fossil-fuel burning is not natural, the recent carbon increases in the atmosphere, oceans, and land biosphere cannot be natural either. And you are correct that even though the levels of CO2 in the air may not be unprecedented, the pace of rise probably is. Few if any natural processes can release fossil carbon into the atmosphere as fast as we humans are doing it now via the extraction and burning of fossil fuels."

In simpler words, it is the rate of change, and not the change itself, that is the problem. Considering that the 'natural' world contributes about 750 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere per year, do you really think that the 40 billion tons dumped into the atmosphere by mankind (about 5%) will make no difference at all? Really?