...as the facts of Charlotteville come out.....

Old August 18th 17, 02:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default ...as the facts of Charlotteville come out.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oob8G5c5r8g

The whole thing was an orchestrated pre-planned, ****fest.
....As many of us started suspecting shortly after it all happened.

Old August 18th 17, 08:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default MORE ...as the facts of Charlotteville come out.....

Bast wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oob8G5c5r8g

The whole thing was an orchestrated pre-planned, ****fest.
...As many of us started suspecting shortly after it all happened.

And here we see the car driver was attacked BEFORE he hit anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

With a bunch of antifa goons armed with bats and 2X4's at the ready, came to
smash his car before and after the impact.
They (antifa) did not have to go home to get those weapons,....THEY (antifa)
CAME ARMED to fight, smash property, and bust heads open.

Can anyone here say that if you were in your car and suddenly a mob
attacked, beating your car and windows with bats, pipes and sticks.
You would not fear for your own life and hit the gas to get the hell away
from them.

.....I WOULD HAVE. I saw the videos from Berkeley, so I know ANTIFA destroy
and burn cars and beat the drivers to death.

Old August 18th 17, 11:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 12:16:01 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Bast wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oob8G5c5r8g

The whole thing was an orchestrated pre-planned, ****fest.
...As many of us started suspecting shortly after it all happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3De-coZyGc

two cars and the driver looked like he came after me, here at Noho

And here we see the car driver was attacked BEFORE he hit anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

With a bunch of antifa goons armed with bats and 2X4's at the ready, came to
smash his car before and after the impact.
They (antifa) did not have to go home to get those weapons,....THEY (antifa)
CAME ARMED to fight, smash property, and bust heads open.

Can anyone here say that if you were in your car and suddenly a mob
attacked, beating your car and windows with bats, pipes and sticks.
You would not fear for your own life and hit the gas to get the hell away
from them.

....I WOULD HAVE. I saw the videos from Berkeley, so I know ANTIFA destroy
and burn cars and beat the drivers to death.

climate facts anyone? David Staup Amateur Astronomy 269 January 23rd 10 01:26 AM
How do you shut up Hagar and Sgall over Healthcare? Just the facts,nothing but the facts......... vtcapo[_2_] Misc 0 November 12th 09 01:29 PM
Facts gb6726 Astronomy Misc 0 October 17th 07 08:11 PM
The _Hard_ facts. Jeff…Relf Astronomy Misc 15 July 4th 06 07:09 PM
The _Hard_ facts. Jeff…Relf Amateur Astronomy 13 July 4th 06 03:32 AM