Thoughts on Charlottesville

Old August 15th 17, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Thoughts on Charlottesville

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 9:27:39 AM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"NoBody" wrote"
Kike Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
"Steve" wrote:
Rudy Canoza" wrote
Kike Josh Rosenbluth wrote:

"Rosenbluth" said:
But, it is wrong to say (by Trump) that hatred
and bigotry in Charlottseville came from "many sides"

Steve wrote:
Nonsense... there was hatred and bigotry on both sides....
are you, Steve, really trying to say that BLM isn't composed
of haters and bigots?

Rosenbluth wrote:
BLM? We are talking about Charlottesville.

Rudy Canoza" wrote
Rosenbluth, you ****witted little slimy Jew sophist:
who do you think the counter-protesters were?

NoBody wrote:
They, were there at Charlottesville as well. I guess you wouldn't hear
about it in the media. Have to look hard for it.
https://news.vice.com/story/armed-wh...gency-declared

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/whi...er-1202525715/
"Some of the counter protesters chanted, "black lives matter."

hanson wrote:
"hard to look for".. it is even harder to get the Charlottesville
establishment, cops, mayor, as well as DOJ Sessions to
admit that the Murderer James Fields-Bloom is Jewish.

The Jew controlled media (CNN, Fox, ABC,CBS etc)
suppressed, with a passion, that typical classical Jewish
hatred onto the Blacks was playing a major role here.

Kike Fields-Bloom is a typical Judeo-Nazi who infiltrated
the dimwitted White Fanatics, a machination that is outlined
by the eminent Jewish scholar H.W. Rosenthal in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT wherein
he explains how this cabal of kikes operates in the USA, saying:

=== which is underlined by Ariel Sharon ||AS|| who said:

||R:|| We Jews do direct American foreign affairs.
||R:|| We Jews are the super government of the world.
||R:|| We Jews know that there are two distinct types of
||R:|| governments, one visible and the other invisible.
||R:|| The invisible one is composed of ALL JEWS, the
||R:|| (ZOG) the Zionist Occupied Government. There is
||R:|| no Presidential power in the USA.

||R:|| We Jews glory in the fact that the stupid goy have never
||R:|| realized that we Jews are the parasites that consume
||R:|| an ever increasing portion of production while you, our
||R:|| Goyim Christian slave laborers do receive less and less.
||R:|| We Jews, Karl Marx and Samuel Gompers, have been
||R:|| successful in dividing your society against itself

The only meaning coming out of Charlottesville is that unbalanced people with something lethal at hand will occasionally do something deadly!

Double-A

Old August 15th 17, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 9:27:39 AM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"NoBody" wrote"
Kike Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
"Steve" wrote:
Rudy Canoza" wrote

hanson wrote:
"hard to look for".. it is even harder to get the Charlottesville
establishment, cops, mayor, as well as DOJ Sessions to
admit that the Murderer James Fields-Bloom is Jewish.

The Jew controlled media (CNN, Fox, ABC,CBS etc)
suppressed, with a passion, that typical classical Jewish
hatred onto the Blacks was playing a major role here.

Kike Fields-Bloom is a typical Judeo-Nazi who infiltrated
the dimwitted White Fanatics, a machination that is outlined
by the eminent Jewish scholar H.W. Rosenthal in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT wherein
he explains how this cabal of kikes operates in the USA, saying:

R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim.

R:|| We sacrificed some Jews so that our "persecution"
R:|| propaganda & cries of "Anti-Semite/ism" can continue.
R:|| We have always been ready to sacrifice a few 1000
R:|| Jews in exchange for world leadership. This was the
R:|| plan of us Jews who instigated WW II.

=== which is underlined by Ariel Sharon ||AS|| who said:

AS|| We are **Judeo-Nazis**.We might use nuclear arms.
AS|| We might go wild and start World War Three.

R:|| We Jews do direct American foreign affairs.
R:|| We Jews are the super government of the world.
R:|| We Jews know that there are two distinct types of
R:|| governments, one visible and the other invisible.
R:|| The invisible one is composed of ALL JEWS, the
R:|| (ZOG) the Zionist Occupied Government. There is
R:|| no Presidential power in the USA.

R:|| We Jews glory in the fact that the stupid goy have never
R:|| realized that we Jews are the parasites that consume
R:|| an ever increasing portion of production while you, our
R:|| Goyim Christian slave laborers do receive less and less.
R:|| We Jews, Karl Marx and Samuel Gompers, have been
R:|| successful in dividing your society against itself

The only meaning coming out of Charlottesville is that unbalanced
people with something lethal at hand will occasionally do something
deadly!

Double-A

Fall for the narative, and play right into the plan of the deep state who
wants to divide and conquer, and instigate race wars, so they can declare
martial law and take away EVERYONE'S rights.

Old August 15th 17, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

snip

The only meaning coming out of Charlottesville is that unbalanced people
with something lethal at hand will occasionally do something deadly!

Double-A

*** The KKK was there to protest the removal of the statue
of General Robert E. Lee. They know there would be anti-
protesters bused in from around the country, predominantly
Liberal. They also knew these folks came to do battle, so
the KKK came prepared. The result was inevitable.

What bothers me is why doesn't anybody protest the statue
of this Liberal Democrat pig Robert Byrd, a high up something
or other in the KKK hierarchy. Do I sense a double standard
from out Left Wing defenders of self-righteousness ???
See the Byrd in all his glory:

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM1530_Robert_C_Byrd

Here's his history, including the KKK:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder

Old August 15th 17, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

snip

[...]

****
Hagar, give it a rest. Your posts suggest that you believe, quite simply,
that white people are better than black people or brown people, or even red
people. That said, nothing you say has any credibility whatsoever. No one
listens to crackers except other crackers.

Old August 16th 17, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

snip

[...]

I am happy to see that you are not as stupid as I had first thought

and you realize that there is a whole bunch of us around ... in fact
we are ready for you faggots, moochers, Losers and deadbeats.
Just remember, while you were out feeling the Bern and waving that
hag Hillary's banners and placards, we were attending gun shows.

Old August 16th 17, 02:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

snip

[...]

Why are you making it so damn hard to try to be on your side supporting
Trump.
When you lump every person in every group into being for some ideal, you
sound as totally retarded as the antifa alt-lefters or the talking heads of
the MSM.

There are plenty of faggots, and lesbians who have been, and are still
supporting trump.
Oh,...and there are plenty of gay people who can buy and sell you with their
pocket change, so best you not lump them in with the deadbeats

Now if you will kindly quit putting your foot in your mouth.
Here is a nice video to shut up the leftards about them claiming that Trump
is a skinhead/white racist supporter.

Trump Disavows Racists Over and Over Again - While Media Says Exactly the
Opposite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA

Old August 16th 17, 05:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

snip

[...]

*** My apology for that remark. noTroll may or may not be the G or the Q
or mayhaps even the L in GLBTQ ... didn't mean to insult your personal
gender preference. However, he does seem to have those Interior
Decorator tendencies ... you know, a bit swishy with a limp wrist ...

Old August 16th 17, 05:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news

PS: I am so sick and tired of that entire Charlottesvilleaffair.
Where was the outrage at Ferguson or Baltimore, or at
Berkeley where they knew for a fact that ALL the rioters
were alt.LeftPukes ...
Old August 16th 17, 08:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 2:53:53 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

snip

The only meaning coming out of Charlottesville is that unbalanced people
with something lethal at hand will occasionally do something deadly!

Double-A

*** The KKK was there to protest the removal of the statue
of General Robert E. Lee. They know there would be anti-
protesters bused in from around the country, predominantly
Liberal. They also knew these folks came to do battle, so
the KKK came prepared. The result was inevitable.

the statue was on schedule to be removed, give KKK (do notsupport them) their last goodbye. why have fascist niggahs start a riot, they started it.

Old August 16th 17, 11:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news

PS: I am so sick and tired of that entire Charlottesvilleaffair.
Where was the outrage at Ferguson or Baltimore, or at
Berkeley where they knew for a fact that ALL the rioters
were alt.LeftPukes ...

I agree.
There is never any condemnation from the politicians or media of the antifa
left, who are being paid to riot, and the coips are always pulled back to
let the rioting left go as wild as possible......While they chant "what do
we want,...dead cops now, or fry 'em like bacon"
While the media keeps gas-lighting Trump into having to keep repeating that
he's not on the side of the david dukes.

And now in Charlottesville the politicians created a problem by threatening
to remove a statue, and re-write history.
Most of the legal protesters were only there to stop that from happening.
That group was infiltrated by government paid agitators who were carrying
swastika flags.But you will never hear that in any of the MSM stories that
only push how ALL THE "ALT RIGHTERS" were skinheads that support a fourth
riech.

BTW,...."ALT-RIGHT" was a term that Hitlery invented during the election, to
categorize EVERYONE that did not support her.

This is ALL repeatedly staged by the deep state to incite the non-violent
right into violence, and when thet happens they will have the excuse to
invoke martial law, and have their coup to overthrow the legally elected
govenment.

The deep state filled BOTH SIDES with thair paid stooges, just as they did
with every country in the middle east, (ISIS - Alquieda) to create turmoil
and mayhem, then they have the excuse to move in and install their own
choice of puppet leader.

Part of their propaganda is that the left is supporting or supported by the
LGBT community.
We didn't vote for them, they are not helping the LGBT folks, and we don't
want to be associated with them.

SO QUIT PLAYING INTO THEIR HANDS. BY SWALLOWING, AND SPREADING THEIR LIES