Once Upon A Time

Old March 2nd 17, 03:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Once Upon A Time

Crack whore Kike "Notrollovsky2016" wrote:
in message news

"hanson" wrote in message news "Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Things were so much better when in 1828 I, Trebert, was born",
but the Liar and Cretin Glazier could not remember why he
became a Face-****ter & a criminal Graveyard Vandal
and so, http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to Face ****ter Bert in link [1].

Kike "Notrollovsky2016 wrote:
***Speaking of Face-****ters, have you heard from your BFF Hagar recently?

hanson wrote:
The un-American, fat & gay hi-yeller transvestite Face-****ter
is the crack whore http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [2],
like Swine Bert does, for what is pointed out to Notrollovsky in link [2]...
.... and 1828 is generations before you ashkeNAZIS, came and
infested this great nation & whored it down until Trump emerged.
Duh!

Old March 2nd 17, 11:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

hanson wrote:
The un-American, fat & gay hi-yeller transvestite Face-****ter
is the crack whore http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [2],
like Swine Bert does, for what is pointed out to Notrollovsky in link [2]...
.... and 1828 is generations before you ashkeNAZIS, came and
infested this great nation & whored it down until Trump emerged.
Duh!

***Once again, you didn't answer the question. Are you and your bff Hagar
hangin' out these days?

Old March 2nd 17, 02:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

hanson wrote:
The un-American, fat & gay hi-yeller transvestite Face-****ter
is the crack whore http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [2],
like Swine Bert does, for what is pointed out to Notrollovsky in link [2]...
.... and 1828 is generations before you ashkeNAZIS, came and
infested this great nation & whored it down until Trump emerged.
Duh!

***Once again, you didn't answer the question. Are you and your bff Hagar
hangin' out these days?

you are proof positive that human evolution passed through the

vegetable stage at some time in the distant past ... you and your pea-
brain ilk just got stuck there, Trollster ...
PS: Trump's kicking ass ...

Old March 2nd 17, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

hanson wrote:
The un-American, fat & gay hi-yeller transvestite Face-****ter
is the crack whore http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [2],
like Swine Bert does, for what is pointed out to Notrollovsky in link [2]...
.... and 1828 is generations before you ashkeNAZIS, came and
infested this great nation & whored it down until Trump emerged.
Duh!

***Once again, you didn't answer the question. Are you and your bff Hagar
hangin' out these days?

you are proof positive that human evolution passed through the

vegetable stage at some time in the distant past ... you and your pea-
brain ilk just got stuck there, Trollster ...
PS: Trump's kicking ass ...

***********
The only thing Trump has done so far is get one of our Seals killed. His
speech was so devoid of specifics that it communicated nothing. He might as
well have let Kellyanne Conjob deliver it.

Old March 2nd 17, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Schweinehund kike "Notrollovsky2016" wrote in
message
news

"Hägar" wrote:
you are proof positive that human evolution passed through the

vegetable stage at some time in the distant past ... you and your pea-
brain ilk just got stuck there, Trollster ...
PS: Trump's kicking ass ...and becuase of that...

.... http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [2]
for what is pointed out to to him in link [2].

Old March 2nd 17, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote:
you are proof positive that human evolution passed through the

vegetable stage at some time in the distant past ... you and your pea-
brain ilk just got stuck there, Trollster ...
PS: Trump's kicking ass ...and becuase of that...

.... http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [2]
for what is pointed out to to him in link [2].

************
I'm afraid there is no room for you on Hagar's bike
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/. Maybe he'd get you a sidecar.

Old March 2nd 17, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Schweinehund http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [2]
& keeps on crying for what is pointed out to him in link [2].

Old March 2nd 17, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 10:30:21 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All there is was closer.Moon orbited Earth only 25,000 miles out.NASA had MARS as close as close to the Sun as today's Earth WOW Is centrifical force of rotation winning over gravity? Nature loves to have balance Hmmm However balancing is not 100%.This needs more study,and I will post on long term balance in the near future.Trebert

I have been been reading that the calendar of the Aztecs had months of only 20 days! I wonder if that is because their calendar was so ancient, that it was started back when the Moon took only 20 days to orbit the Earth?

Double-A

Old March 2nd 17, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 12:35:16 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 2:45:06 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 3:10:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 10:30:21 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All there is was closer.Moon orbited Earth only 25,000 miles out.NASA had MARS as close as close to the Sun as today's Earth WOW Is centrifical force of rotation winning over gravity? Nature loves to have balance Hmmm However balancing is not 100%.This needs more study,and I will post on long term balance in the near future.Trebert

At NASA all the old times that were with the Saturn v(Apollo) got fed up with the Micky Mouse shuttles.Some sued. Smith family settled out of court.5.5 million.Goes with what I have been posting about GOPers being Mafia and NASA taken over by Nixon and Walter Annenberg. Trump will straighten all this out O ya TreBert All this is why GOPers killed JFK

Mafia GOPers dropping the Saturn V saw to it we would end up paying Russia to get to the ISS.You can't go with GOP Mafia Think Nixon,Bush,and I predict Trump will bury NASA in the end.Its an easy predict knowing how GOPers pocket trillions.Trebert

Ben Franklin said this "THE Press will be the watch dog for democracy"Thus GOPers Nixon and Annenberg killed JFK and AnnenBerg 50 newspapers (Curtis Publications) let it be know JFK was shot in back of his head by one bullet O ya By a mad man O ya.That it was a libral conspiracy.O ya. When Hoffa went to prison he said it was vandetia agaist the Kennedys.Bobby was also shot in back of the head. Now USA is owned by the Godfather,and Trump is president.We the people 0 GOP Mafia 10.The worse is yet to come.Ben Franklin also said "Beware of Bankers" Bush gave them 13.5 trillion WOW Read what Bradlee of Washington Post in his final words."IN Todays press NIXON would be made into a hero.My country I have tears for thee.Land I knew with democracy.My life is close to gone.I so dearly morn.Things were so much better when in 1828 I was born. Trebert

Wow! You were born way back in 1928, named after Presidential hopeful Herbert Hoover, and disaster was soon to follow!

Double-A

Old March 3rd 17, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 1:40:13 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I WAS NAMED AFTER ACTOR hERBERT mARSHAL tREBERT