Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old April 2nd 15, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Sunshine through clouds and 51F here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM PDT. Expected high 55F.

Lunch with Kim yesterday at the KFC in Aloha. The chicken isn't what it used to be. The way they cook it now with microwaves or whatever isn't the same as the old boiled in pressurize oil that made even the bones soft. Pieces seemed smaller, and the price was a lot higher.

Kim sewed up my jacket which was coming apart again. I gave her minutes for her phone.

Got hit with a little hail as I was waiting for the bus back. March went out like a lion!

Double-A

Old April 3rd 15, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A cloudy day here in Gresham and 53F as of 12:30 PM. Only expected to get more chilly as the day goes on with a chance of rain.

Double-A

Old April 4th 15, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 12:39:31 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cloudy day here in Gresham and 53F as of 12:30 PM. Only expected to get more chilly as the day goes on with a chance of rain.

Double-A

AA Its always sunny in LA. Had that laser operation on Fools Day. I'm still filling up a bag 5 times a day with blood and pee.Just starting to get pink.Doctor said it came out good. At my age I think I should have left well enough alone. I'm in some pain. Being on computer takes my mind off pain TreBert
Old April 4th 15, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 12:04:29 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 12:39:31 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cloudy day here in Gresham and 53F as of 12:30 PM. Only expected to get more chilly as the day goes on with a chance of rain.

Double-A

AA Its always sunny in LA. Had that laser operation on Fools Day. I'm still filling up a bag 5 times a day with blood and pee.Just starting to get pink.Doctor said it came out good. At my age I think I should have left well enough alone. I'm in some pain. Being on computer takes my mind off pain TreBert

Congratulations, Bert, on your successful operation. Wolf down those pain killers the doctor gives you, and hope for the best.

Still lots of clouds here in Gresham, but some Sun peeking through. Should be dry until tomorrow, then more rain. Only 47F here as of 12:15 AM. Expected 54F later in the afternoon.

Tomorrow is Easter. I hope to get a bunch of eggs to hard boil to celebrate. Have already partaken of Easter candy.

Double-A

Old April 4th 15, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 1:34:24 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 4/4/2015 3:22 PM, Double-A wrote:

AA Its always sunny in LA. Had that laser operation on Fools Day. I'm still filling up a bag 5 times a day with blood and pee.Just starting to get pink.Doctor said it came out good. At my age I think I should have left well enough alone. I'm in some pain. Being on computer takes my mind off pain TreBert

Congratulations, Bert, on your successful operation. Wolf down those pain killers the doctor gives you, and hope for the best.

It's a good thing I reminded Bert that he had surgery 2 days ago.
He forgot all about it!

Tomorrow is Easter. I hope to get a bunch of eggs to hard boil to celebrate. Have already partaken of Easter candy.

Funny Easter story. When Jesus was hanging up on the cross and almost at
the end, he called out for Peter. Peter came over and Jesus spoke to
him. "Come closer Peter". So Peter came over to the foot of the cross.
"Peter, Jesus whispered, I can see your house from up here."

Hey AA...How do you catch a unique rabbit?

A) You neek up on him!

How do you catch a tame lion?

A) The tame way!

What do you call a rabbit that's been put to sleep with anesthesia?

A) The ether bunny!

Happy Easter everyone!

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

You too!

Double-A
Old April 5th 15, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A lovely Easter Sunday morning! Mostly sunny with a few clouds. Temp a chilly 48F as of 11:30 AM. Expected high later of 55F.

I ate a breakfast of hard boiled eggs. The store was out of chocolate Easter rabbits, so I bought some chocolate crosses. It felt a little like I was committing a sacrilege by eating those crosses. But then I'm not Catholic, and I'm not a vampire, so what's a crucifix anyway?

I tore my way away from those radio preachers to go to the place I hold most sacred: the library! Not crowded at all this morning. Lots of computers available. I guess mostly only heathens here.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good day!

Double-A

Old April 6th 15, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Partly sunny with a few light showers on this Easter Monday here in Gresham as of 12:45 PM. Temp 51F, headed for 56F.

This week Kim will be coming to Gresham for lunch. Maybe I can then show her my apartment.

Double-A

Old April 7th 15, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 12:22:01 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA As of now I wish I did not have operation.Been going back to hospital every day.Urine block,and thats a killer.Penis has tub back in and hurts that I can;t walk. At 87 best I leave well enough alone. My family back in Ma. had a nice Easter and that made me feel good.They went to Boston.Sent me pictures of my Great grandkids. They are the greatest. TreBert
Old April 7th 15, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 6, 2015 at 4:28:42 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

My family ignored me for Easter.

Here in Gresham it is 55F as of 1:30 PM. Headed for 60F. Chance of rain.

April is really making the grass grow fast. Lots of work for lawn boys.

I often still hear Joan Bennett giving special reports on ABC Radio News. On Easter Sunday she was back in the anchor chair in the early morning. She let Twittering stay in a house she was going to sell for 9 months. But in the end she had to sell it.

Double-A

Old April 8th 15, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 1:43:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Seeing Dr,Wensday 8th Hope operation works. Here is a kicker Dr.I rented the house has a buyer.That deck I built help sell it. Only used it for about 6 days.He is sending back the money. I want $800 for the deck.Well maybe its for the best.My hospital is in Anaheim,and I did not want to get on the freeway.Saterday I'll pack my stuff,and give the Meade to a school. Most of my pain is gone,but I feel very tired. Drinking lots of water.Refused pain killer pills,because I'm driving. TreBert

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM