Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old March 14th 15, 07:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 5:06:01 AM UTC-7, Warhol wrote:

Ich bin sprachlos... how can a camel be extinct??? The Camel goes
through an eye of a needle... but you all don't...

A Camel's DNA can go through an eye of a needle, duffas brains
Old March 14th 15, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Raining! Temperature at 1:30 PM here in Greasham is 55F, on its way to 58F perhaps. Calm so far, but wind expected on the coast.

Yesterday was a catastrophe of things going wrong! Now that Friday the 13th is over, I hope my luck will improve.

Double-A

Old March 14th 15, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 14/03/2015 19:00, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 5:06:01 AM UTC-7, Warhol wrote:

Ich bin sprachlos... how can a camel be extinct??? The Camel goes
through an eye of a needle... but you all don't...

A Camel's DNA can go through an eye of a needle, duffas brains

Seien Sie vorsichtig beim Überqueren der Straße für die nächsten Wochen.

Your mentality is a contradiction onto itself.. yet the basic of reality
which is to live and let live you did not understand the simple concept
of.. meh..

https://youtu.be/VtsOHvj-PU8

--With a little more discernment, you will find that American culture
was built on Moorish ethics.

Nebuchadnezzar Praises The God
Daniel 4
34 And at the end of the time I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to
heaven, and my understanding returned to me; and I blessed the Most High
and praised and honored Him who lives forever:

For His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
And His kingdom is from generation to generation.
35 All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing;
He does according to His will in the army of heaven
And among the inhabitants of the earth.
No one can restrain His hand
Or say to Him, “What have You done?”

https://youtu.be/o1HJTJvtoXc
Old March 15th 15, 04:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Wearing a bikini or underwear at 1000 pm fri or sat and u will be sweating. Weather like this is usually august or sept, but we had a solar flare about a week ago, and that takes time to wreak havoc, itis quite bizzare though. We came out of one long cold, not freezing, but cold winter that started in Nov. So we are cooling around the globe. The heat is just an affect of the solar burst.
Old March 15th 15, 04:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

And what about the ethics of you two freeks?

I reckon your post only shows a smidgen of your ignorance.

Yeah
Dark creatures are scared of the light... They prefer flames

Think about it... This moment in time... You and I have never been
closer to seeing it all kick off!... Who knows the day? And who knows
the hour? Oh the excitement builds as the plot thickens!

Where do you stand in all of this?

YOU DERANGED AND MOST WICKED GENERATION!

I have looked upon you! I know all your doings!

How long shall you rebuild Sodom

And make Gomorrah your home?!

"Thus says The Lord to all peoples who dwell upon the earth: I have seen
and I have heard!...
Behold, I am He who knows all your goings out and comings in!... I have
seen and I have heard! I know all your doings, even your every thought
and intention! Your ways are evil and your hearts black, O most wicked
generation!

Therefore, thus says The Lord: I am come down to grab hold of you, O
inhabitants of My garden...

https://youtu.be/lGYZD7ZLKaU

I shall grab hold of My people swiftly...

And with the strength of My Right Hand
Shall they ascend out of your sight...

And behold!...

With My left hand I shall shake the earth mightily!...

And all shall fear!

On 15/03/2015 0:07, Saul Levy wrote:
RAGHEADS HAVE NO ETHICS, YOU INSANE PIECE OF RAGHEAD ****!

Saul Levy

Old March 15th 15, 05:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 5:31:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mt. Hood looms much larger were I am living now. Many things there are named after it: Mt. Hood Community College, The Hood Theater, and Hood Drive. Some things have been named after the east wind too, such as the East Wind Apartments. The east wind is the dominant wind there in the winter. In summer it is nice though, and stays a little cooler than downtown Portland.

Today I am back over in the Cedar Mills Library, since I don't have my Multnomah County library card yet. After lunch with Kim downtown, I came up here. It is currently 51F here with a slight sprinkling of rain starting. Should be dry again in a couple day.

A few days ago I walked over to the Mt. Hood Community College campus. I spent 2 years in school there. Much has changed, but old memories still remain.

"The years run too short and the days too fast
The things you lean on are the things that don't last
Well it's just now and then my line gets cast into these
Time passages
There's something back here that you left behind
Oh time passages
Buy me a ticket on the last train home tonight

A girl comes towards you
You once used to know
You reach out your hand
But you're all alone, in these
Time passages
I know you're in there, you're just out of sight
Time passages
Buy me a ticket on the last train home tonight" - Al Stewart

At first I felt a little lost, but then I came upon a spot I clearly remembered. It was where I had gone out there and watched a speech by then President Jimmy Carter in the late 70's. He was the first President I had seen in person! A helicopter brought him in, and Iranian students hiding their faces were demonstrating against the Shaw of Iran.

I finally found the lake that they made by damming up the local creek. I once drove a car across that dam! But if I were to try it now, I would run into a fence. I now must give up any hope of wetting a line in that trout stocked pond, as fishing is now limited to those under 17. Well, that's how I always thought it should be.

I found the basketball court with the dome shaped roof. It is a paraboloid shaped roof which gives an interesting echoic effect at its center. They have wisely covered much of the ceiling with acoustic tile.

There used to be tables and chairs on the east side where students could sit. But now it's all basketball floor. That's were I used to sit and talk with Greta and Susan in those pleasant times.

"The day is here,
The time has come
When I go see my darling love.
But why is she not here today
Where she has always been before?
I wait for you,
But you come not. - AA

I went to the corner of Kane Dr. and Stark St. to look for the stone mile post marker for mile 14 from Portland. It was there back in 1969 when I checked. This were set down every mile along Stark about 150 years ago. Stark led to the Stark St. Ferry, which was the only way to cross the Willamette River back then, before they built the bridges in Portland. The Community College has put up a sign at that corner and surrounded it with rocks and other landscaping. But no sign of the historic mile stone. You would think that the administrators of a college of all people would have some respect for history!

Double-A

AA Your high is LA low. Staying in the 80s every day now.Wearing shorts and cowboy hat(black) Still have not used the Meade. Just working on boat and keep making changes. Be great fun to make Hawaii Its fun thinking about it. TreBert
Old March 16th 15, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 9:30:02 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

I'll bet you're glad you left Mass. Boston has recorded an all time record of 9 feet of snow! Hawaii will me nice, but you can afford an airline ticket. It will make for a much less rigorous trip.

Yesterday brought winds up to 58 mph here from the SW. 42,000 people without power in this area. Fallen trees closed streets, and stopped the MAX train. Beaverton area was hit hard. Lots of rain too.

Today it is back to lovely weather. Clear blue skies and sunshine, though on the chilly side. 57F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham.

Double-A

Old March 17th 15, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

[...]

AA You must bring my age and health into the picture. Flying will get me to Hawaii to fast. My operation will tell me when to set sail.Goes bad.I sail on July 4 Goes good I will sail up and down Huntington Beach. Boat is not a barrelboat.I designed it for high seas.It has to ride on top of waves.Turning over not a big problem. Coming apart Not a big problem. Biggest problem is its capt. The only way he can solve that problem is "TYING TO PONTOONS" Old days it was tying to the mast. I'm thinking of making the cabin shorter .I have lots of time to test,and 4 people will help. I keep thinking of that 16 year old girl that tried to sail around the world. True she had a 26 foot sail boat that must have cost $250,000 All my parts came from Home Depo and its under $90. Have not made the sail yet. I have an idea I might try.I want boat to be different.It must go full page,and be on prime time. TreBert
Old March 18th 15, 01:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 11:32:23 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

You remind me of a guy who sailed with an all girl crew. That might be a thought!

Weather here in Gresham was dry this morning, but light rain now. 52F as of 5:00 PM and calm.

Got started early celebrating St. Patrick's Day! I felt a little ashamed not wearing any green, but the I noticed nobody on the bus had any green on either. At the liquor store, all the Irish Whisky was too expensive, so I bought a fifth of one of my favorite Canadian brands instead.

Down Fairview Avenue to find the Target store. The hulk of the old greyhound track grandstand is still standing. But they have made its parking lot into a shopping mall, including a Fred Meyer store. I spent many pleasant hours betting on the dogs!

Walking along Halsey Street to get to Target, I remembered riding there with a friend back in my college days. He spotted a possum running across the road. He stopped the car immediately, got a tire iron out of his trunk, and pursued it, then beat it to death! After that we went to a party. They had black lights at the party, and the blood splashed on my white shirt showed up quite obviously.

Just across Halsey on Fairview, is a restaurant that appears to be still there. There was a guy on our high school wrestling team who worked there after graduating. Then his boss fired him. He went home and got a gun, and then returned and murdered his boss! He ended up on death row, but somehow got his sentence commuted along the way.

But this is really a good neighborhood!

Hope you all enjoy and celebrate appropriately this St. Patrick's Day! And may you have the luck of the Irish!

Double-A

Old March 19th 15, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Nice weather has returned. Sunny with a few scattered clouds. 62F as of 4:45 PM PDT here in Gresham.

Lunch with Kim today in downtown Portland. She recited her tale of woe about how people broke up her family.

I stopped at the Gateway Fred Meyer store and saw that is just as huge as the Gresham store! It was rebuilt around 1990. Fred G. Meyer himself died in 1978. I tried a couple of times to get a job in their IS department, but never got hired.

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM