Chernobyl and Cancer 25 years later (WOW)

Old May 19th 11, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Chernobyl and Cancer 25 years later (WOW)

Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA Why wait
for 2012. TreBert
Old May 19th 11, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

MAYBE YOU ARE AN IDIOT, BEERT?

I'M SURE OF IT!

YOU CERTAINLY ARE DOOMED! DIE ALREADY!

GO **** YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF!

Saul Levy

Old May 19th 11, 08:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On May 18, 7:43*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

nightbat

Report received at Indy Base One Headquarters Officer Bert,
G.E.N. Plants are lethal, message confirmed. Does the lay have any
understanding of that fact? Do they even understand what Japan
Government condemning 30 to 50 miles of their own Island from failed
power plants really mean? Miles and miles laid to waste. Farms, homes,
businesses, all doomed. Radiated emergency workers having to work
around the clock to help stop further disaster, giving their lives for
the world. The honorary Japan 300 PESTO men bravely going into the
nuclear death chambers to try to regain control. Like brave Spocks all
of them, the survival of the many is more important then the
sacrificing few. Sad brave times are these, the best of man overcoming
unbelievable odds. Mother Nature is a Bit*h, she hides her knowledge
well and makes humans pay for every inch of science learned.

The oceans are dying, the fish are perplexed and running onto ground
beaching themselves in horror. The birds are dropping out of the sky,
bees missing, rich farmland flooding, with hunger looming. We are all
in this together, one blue planet, one Mother Earth, pollution must
end, for all our sake, for our children and their childrens children.
So few PESTO helping so many. Dr. Einstein warned of the dangers of
nuclear power, tried stopping it until the day he died. Dr. Tesla
warned of the dangers of burning fuel and heat based engines and tried
stopping them till the day he died. Now the predicted end times are
upon us. The third beast is dead the signs are all around us.So few
brave Science Team Officers, so many to help

Now comes the end of the oil age, the end of pollution, the end of
overheating our planet, the end of going round and around the world
via shuttles. For there is nothing more valuable and important then
practical applied imagination, it supersedes all known knowledge. The
practical innovative working model is king, an inventor is a gift to
humanity. Never say never, that it can't be done. And Human life being
the most valuable, having the most promise, the indomitable human
spirit that always rises above. Just look at Commander Double A, down
but not out. General Charles fighting for truth the world over.
Yourself Officer Bert with your unsinkable life saving boats, Officer
Greysky with his FTL technology, or Captain Twitty fighting the powers
that be in New York on the streets, bare knuckled, without painted
face, but still inner spirit cover girl beautiful as ever in rhyme and
sweet lyricks. Officer Oc fighting for what lurks over our space
horizon. Officer Honest John keeping the biting dogs at bay. Officer
Guth reducing to common denominator the facts, Like Officer Warhol our
Green Knight comet warning all and getting through the hype. Our Alien
Sean net friends reaching out to the few for peace and advanced
science transfer. So few Science Team Officers, so humble, so
dedicated, so brave, fighting for truth, justice, and the American old
way. Before for the rich tax cuts and the 14.5 trillion dollar
deficits. Robbing from the poor social programs, cutting education,
funding endless wars, (Three Fronts), to give to the rich wall
streeters and corporations, the top 10% of the population. Since when
is torture acceptable or even a viable subject for discussion as
Americans? If you break the law to get a criminal you become one.
Better to let 9 guilty men go then hang an innocent one, Justice is
blind. True Americans are better then that, when the times get tough
the tough get going. Balance the budget by just making the rich
richer, in your dreams. Stealing from the poor programs, in your
dreams. Withholding or taking rightly earned brave Veteran or Soldier
pay and benefits, in your dreams. Busting unions that provide the
highest standard of living for workers, in your dreams. Making the old
and helpless go without medical care, in your dreams. Making the
honorable US President look bad by closing down the Government, we all
lose, and yep in your dreams.

Hello, make the pie bigger then we all win, inventors are the life
blood of a Nation. Even China finally will now go after mental
property patent infringement terrorists, pirates, white collar
cheaters, corporate monetery exchange manipulators. By increasing the
economic pie via Government protected new inventions, everyone wins.
You don't have to increase taxes and steal from social programs, or
shut the Government down, just encourage new technology, Patent
enforcement really protect those that invent it, and let the peoples
and Nation's prosperity grow, Benjamin Franklin

keep pondering and inventing,
the nightbat
..
Old May 19th 11, 09:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

wrote:
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Silence cadet saul you were not granted permission to
speak to such a high ranking Science Team Officer as Officer Bert.
Stop making threats to Officer Bert and local Authority, so
unbecoming, sheesh! The nursing home awaits all except the brave like
Science Officer Bert, the Seans via Darla want to give him a space
ride and maybe even prolong his life, who knows? Only time will tell
if they are on the level at least there is hope. And those four bars
girls you say you danced with how do you know if they weren't shape
shifting Seans? The Seans have reported they love mingling with
humans.

at ease,
the nightbat
Old May 19th 11, 12:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

TWO SENILE OLD GOATS BLABBERING AWAY AT THE MOON!

GOOD JOB, frootiebat****(guano)inhead!

STILL AS BAT-**** CRAZY IN THE HEAD AS EVER!

YOU RATE A LOSER PRIZE FOR THIS ONE!

BEERT CAN'T GET IT UP, SO WHAT THREAT IS THAT TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES?
**** MASSACHUSETTS IDIOTS ANYWAY!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOONEY TUNE MORONS EVERY ONE!

Saul Levy

Old May 19th 11, 12:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU RANT AND RANT LIKE A ****ING INSANE MORON,
frootiebat****(guano)iinhead!

SHOWING US JUST HOW BIG AN IDIOT ALL THE PROFOUND EARTH SCIENCE
OSSIFER IDIOTS ARE!

GOOD JOB, MORON!

SCORE SO FAR: NO ONE WAS WARNED! NO ONE WAS SAVED!

DARLA IS STILL LOCKED UP IN A RUBBER ROOM SOMEWHERE FOR PSYCHOSES AND
SCHIZOPHRENIA!

ALL OF YOU ARE REAL IDIOTS! LOONEY TUNE MORONS!

Saul Levy

Old May 19th 11, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 18, 4:43*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

Obviously the resident Semites and ZNR FUD-masters here in Google
Groups or Usenet/newsgroups are like the Rothschilds, in that they
honestly don't give a tinkers damn about the rest of us, because even
their hired minions are treated like **** unless they bring in a lot
more wealth than it's costing to keep them employed.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 19th 11, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"herbert glazier" wrote in message
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

BeeertBrain, does this estimate of 50,000 come from the same
guy who estimates the 250,000 jobs Oh'Bummer either "saved" or "created" ???

Old May 19th 11, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On May 19, 11:29*am, "Hägar" wrote:
"herbert glazier" wrote in message

Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

BeeertBrain, does this estimate of 50,000 come from the same
guy who estimates the 250,000 jobs Oh'Bummer either "saved" or "created" ???

Time gave out this information on the 25 years since Chernobyl. Its
100 times worse,for who is doing the counting. (not Russia) You can't
have Americans with jobs if Walmart is selling only commie China
goods.Nixon and Kissenger are the two GOPers that gave commie China
the green flag.,and put USA in the red. You will not see this as the
truth,because like all GOPers you can't take the truth. O ya Trebert
Old May 19th 11, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

On May 19, 11:29 am, "Hägar" wrote:
"herbert glazier" wrote in message

Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

BeeertBrain, does this estimate of 50,000 come from the same
guy who estimates the 250,000 jobs Oh'Bummer either "saved" or "created"
???

Time gave out this information on the 25 years since Chernobyl. Its
100 times worse,for who is doing the counting. (not Russia) You can't
have Americans with jobs if Walmart is selling only commie China
goods.Nixon and Kissenger are the two GOPers that gave commie China
the green flag.,and put USA in the red. You will not see this as the
truth,because like all GOPers you can't take the truth. O ya Trebert

*** And like all good Liberals, you make up your version of the "truth" as
you go along.