Why we don't have a "Gun Problem" in the USA

Old August 14th 17, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Why we don't have a "Gun Problem" in the USA

The “US gun-nuts” myth of the Whiny Liberal Loony Left
totally destroyed ... Sam

https://www.billwhittle.com/firewall/number-one-bullet

Liberalism is a “Mental Disorder”®

Old August 16th 17, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 3:11:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The “US gun-nuts” myth of the Whiny Liberal Loony Left
totally destroyed ... Sam

https://www.billwhittle.com/firewall/number-one-bullet

Liberalism is a “Mental Disorder”®

Every Swiss man has a gun.They are trained to shoot well.They do not hate(no biggoty.Like wise they do not shoot people.
Old August 16th 17, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 3:11:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The “US gun-nuts” myth of the Whiny Liberal Loony Left
totally destroyed ... Sam

https://www.billwhittle.com/firewall/number-one-bullet

Liberalism is a “Mental Disorder”®

Every Swiss man has a gun.They are trained to shoot well.They do not hate(no
biggoty.Like wise they do not shoot people.

*** Correction, you abject moron. As one who has visited
Switzerland three times and whose grand-grand mother was
born near Bern, I can assure you that the Swiss like the Italians,
Greeks and other useless Southern Yurpn trash about as much
as we like them Mexicans. Most of all they hate those ****ing
Muslims. The reason they don't kill them is because they are
what we claim to be, a Nation of Laws. You kill someone, other
than self defense, and you go to jail for life ... no parole.
What a unique concept.
Next time Herb the Hebe, check your facts. But then, you'd be
even more confused.

Old August 18th 17, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 2:16:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 3:11:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The “US gun-nuts” myth of the Whiny Liberal Loony Left
totally destroyed ... Sam

https://www.billwhittle.com/firewall/number-one-bullet

Liberalism is a “Mental Disorder”®

Every Swiss man has a gun.They are trained to shoot well.They do not hate(no biggoty.Like wise they do not shoot people.

Every Swiss citizen has a sword and a machine gun. The sword for voting in the annual national assembly, and the machine gun to back up his vote!

Double-A