Message from Flemish Aliens

Old August 9th 05, 04:52 PM
Raving Loonie

Default Message from Flemish Aliens

Holly wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Holly wrote:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 08:51:01 -0400, Daedalus
transparently proposed:

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:55:52 -0700, "Starlord" ,
wrote:

BFD! I'm not on demon local. It stays as is.

No need to be hostile. What's the problem? You a Nordic alien?

Jade

Even worse, appears to be a Laplander Alien.

No safer place to land ... if it isn't alien. So that is even worse.

How about those Flatlander Aliens ... they would be the easiest to fool.

Don't forget the BBQ aliens!

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

LOL "Gagh is always best served live!" What would the Klingons do with
Alexatoid? Mince words a la Alexalgone? G

Gagh er alltaf bestur bera fram lifandi!

RL

Old August 9th 05, 06:12 PM
Holly

Raving Loonie wrote:
Holly wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Holly wrote:

. ..

wrote:

BFD! I'm not on demon local. It stays as is.

No need to be hostile. What's the problem? You a Nordic alien?

Jade

Even worse, appears to be a Laplander Alien.

No safer place to land ... if it isn't alien. So that is even worse.

How about those Flatlander Aliens ... they would be the easiest to fool.

Don't forget the BBQ aliens!

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

LOL "Gagh is always best served live!" What would the Klingons do with
Alexatoid? Mince words a la Alexalgone? G

Gagh er alltaf bestur bera fram lifandi!

Couldn't locate the meaning but did find another important question.

nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Old August 9th 05, 06:28 PM
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, Holly wrote:

Raving Loonie wrote:
Holly wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Holly wrote:

. ..

wrote:

BFD! I'm not on demon local. It stays as is.

No need to be hostile. What's the problem? You a Nordic alien?

Jade

Even worse, appears to be a Laplander Alien.

No safer place to land ... if it isn't alien. So that is even worse.

How about those Flatlander Aliens ... they would be the easiest to fool.

Don't forget the BBQ aliens!

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

LOL "Gagh is always best served live!" What would the Klingons do with
Alexatoid? Mince words a la Alexalgone? G

Gagh er alltaf bestur bera fram lifandi!

Couldn't locate the meaning but did find another important question.

nuqDaq yuch Dapol

majQa'!

http://www.kli.org/tlh/sounds/majQa%27.au

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

Old August 9th 05, 07:44 PM
Raving Loonie

Holly wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:
Holly wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Holly wrote:

. ..

wrote:

BFD! I'm not on demon local. It stays as is.

No need to be hostile. What's the problem? You a Nordic alien?

Jade

Even worse, appears to be a Laplander Alien.

No safer place to land ... if it isn't alien. So that is even worse.

How about those Flatlander Aliens ... they would be the easiest to fool.

Don't forget the BBQ aliens!

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

LOL "Gagh is always best served live!" What would the Klingons do with
Alexatoid? Mince words a la Alexalgone? G

Gagh er alltaf bestur bera fram lifandi!

Couldn't locate the meaning but did find another important question.

nuqDaq yuch Dapol

I used the following link ~~~ http://www.babelfish.org/index.htm

The following link location guessed my sample correctly ...
http://odur.let.rug.nl/~vannoord/TextCat/Demo/

Your sample comes back being ' slovak-ascii '

?

No joy after that ...

The following site might require 400+ characters to work properly ...
... So sayeth for the downloadable executable version!
See ~~~ http://www.lextek.com/langid/li/onlineidentifier.html

RL

Old August 9th 05, 10:39 PM
Holly

Raving Loonie wrote:
Holly wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:
Holly wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Holly wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the links and my question is in Klingon.
http://translate.klingonreference.com/

Old August 9th 05, 11:56 PM
Raving Loonie

Holly wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:

Your sample comes back being ' slovak-ascii '

Thanks for the links and my question is in Klingon.
http://translate.klingonreference.com/

Oops!

RL

Old August 10th 05, 08:34 AM
mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des a

Charles D. Bohne™ wrote:

On 9 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, "Holly" wrote:

nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Tamach magul "Klingon" - ner tongu hęr.
{"Klingon" is not a real language, nobody speaks
it in RL}

same thing for pleidian

difference being klingon speakers know its all make believe
instead of doing a scam

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed
Old August 10th 05, 04:26 PM
Alan Anderson

Charles D. Bohne=99 wrote:

{"Klingon" is not a real language, nobody speaks
it in RL}

qatlhochnIS. wej Hogh ret ghom jatlhwI'pu' law' 'ej qaStaHvIS vagh jaj
tlhIngan Hol wIjatlhbej. 'oghba' vay' 'ach ngebmoHbe' ngoDvam.

Actually, Klingon *is* a real language, and real people *do* speak it.
It's no less real than Esperanto. The fact that someone created it on
purpose doesn't make it fictional.

Old August 10th 05, 05:45 PM
Daedalus

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:34:21 -0700, mariposas morgan mair fheal
greykitten tomys des anges , wrote:

In article ,
Charles D. Bohne™ wrote:

On 9 Aug 2005 10:12:08 -0700, "Holly" wrote:

nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Tamach magul "Klingon" - ner tongu hęr.
{"Klingon" is not a real language, nobody speaks
it in RL}

same thing for pleidian

difference being klingon speakers know its all make believe
instead of doing a scam

Charles De Bohner hath become the scam.

Jade

Old August 10th 05, 06:06 PM
Daedalus

On 10 Aug 2005 08:26:45 -0700, "Alan Anderson"
, wrote:

Charles D. Bohne™ wrote:

{"Klingon" is not a real language, nobody speaks
it in RL}

qatlhochnIS. wej Hogh ret ghom jatlhwI'pu' law' 'ej qaStaHvIS vagh jaj
tlhIngan Hol wIjatlhbej. 'oghba' vay' 'ach ngebmoHbe' ngoDvam.

Actually, Klingon *is* a real language, and real people *do* speak it.
It's no less real than Esperanto. The fact that someone created it on
purpose doesn't make it fictional.

Don't split hairs, Trekkie. Nobody is trying to convince you that
Klingons are real people.

Jade