David Lunt, Founder of Coronado, Has Passed Away

Old January 21st 05, 04:08 PM
Craig

Default David Lunt, Founder of Coronado, Has Passed Away

Sad news...
http://skyandtelescope.com/news/article_1444_1.asp

- Craig

Old January 21st 05, 08:03 PM
Paul Hyndman

Craig wrote:
Sad news...
http://skyandtelescope.com/news/article_1444_1.asp

David brought sunlight to many.

I no longer envision distant stars as mere pinpoints of light, but fiery
nuclear infernos with the ever-changing activity I've now come to see from
our sun.

Thank you David, for sharing part of your journey with us. Your spirit lives
on within our hearts and minds.

My sincere condolences Gerry and the Coronado family.

http://www.astromart.com/images/foru...999/292868.jpg

Paul Hyndman

--- http://www.astro-nut.com/sun.html ---

Old January 21st 05, 11:59 PM
RichA

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:03:01 -0500, "Paul Hyndman" nospam@me wrote:

Craig wrote:
Sad news...
http://skyandtelescope.com/news/article_1444_1.asp

David brought sunlight to many.

I no longer envision distant stars as mere pinpoints of light, but fiery
nuclear infernos with the ever-changing activity I've now come to see from
our sun.

Thank you David, for sharing part of your journey with us. Your spirit lives
on within our hearts and minds.

My sincere condolences Gerry and the Coronado family.

http://www.astromart.com/images/foru...999/292868.jpg

Paul Hyndman

--- http://www.astro-nut.com/sun.html ---

Well, maybe he'll get a crater or minor planet named after him
for bringing affordable hydrogen alpha to amateurs?
-Rich