Never Get There !

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 18th 17, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Default Never Get There !

We are limited to 3E8 m/sec and all space travel is likely to be far
slower. But even at 3E8 it's still over 4 years to the nearest star.
Now we know why we've never been or likely to be visited by other
intelligent species. Also, if some God presides over everything, then
he's got to be a very slow thinker since thoughts must also be limited
to 3E8 and likely far less.