Astronomy Binoculars - Help Needed

Old July 29th 05, 09:07 AM
TommyG

Default Astronomy Binoculars - Help Needed

Can Someone tell me what would be the best sort of Binoculars to view the
Space Shuttle and ISS as they fly overhead. Next week we have an opportunity
here to see them both at 1 minute apart and I would like to purchase some
binoculars before then. Can you see any sort of detail through binoculars??

Thanks.