digest 2453183

Old June 29th 04, 04:19 AM
Frederick Shorts

Default digest 2453183

(mailto: ) wrote:

Cypherpunk writes:

666 What does any of this **** of yours have to do with classical music, tholokook?

666 What does your bull**** have to do with classical music, Davie boy?

666 What does your crap have to do with classical music, Tholoputz?

666 What does your obvious dire need for a enema have to do with classical music,
666 Tholoretard?

666 What does your anal retention have to do with classical music, Thologoober?

666 What does your lits obsession have to do with classical music, Tholoass?

666 Non sequitur, Davie. There is no trick involved. Are youz still living in the
666 dark ages. Given that you use a crappy newsreader on OS/2 youz must be. There
666 is no trick in crossposting unless youz use such crappy software and have to
666 resort to voodoo and shamanistic practices. Is that how youz conduct yer
666 asstrology/asstronomy? No wonder youz are still a nobody in yer field. Youz
666 should have become a farmer. Then youz would have been outstanding in yer field.

666 Youz tell us first, tholoroid.

666 "do your erroneous presupposition"? Grammar, Tholens.

666 Why did youz ask anyway, Tholess? Is it your lack of credentials and credibility
666 that makes youz jealous of others? And since when is asstrology taught at universities?
666 Perhaps in Hawaii, where they seem to be backwards.

666 No retort, Tholobsesso? Youz could have said he was decomposing now.

666 OCD noted.

666 Youz left one of mine out.

666 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

666 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
666 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
666 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

666 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

667 Its like he's never been gone at all.

667 It depends on what sort of year youz are talking about. Tholokook seems to
667 think that there is more than one.

667 He will be gone shortly though, or my name isn't Shorts!

667 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

667 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
667 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
667 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

667 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

668 And he has no right to disrupt newsgroups with his trolling ****. When he
668 does that, he's a troll and should be dealt with accordingly.

668 And the retard is too thick to get the hint.

668 No he IS the kook. He's already received one KOTM award. He's pulled this
668 bull**** of his before.

668 Butt he changed to a digest once he got lazy about replying. Also check
668 some of his replies to my posts where he takes out the target newsgroup
668 from the crosspost list. Typical troll behavior.

668 Yes, really.

668 Youz seem to have a problem picking up the venom, invective, snideness and
668 antogonism of his remarks.

668 I only suggested in this group that people write to him when he disappeared.
668 Besides, he shouldn't have emailed and complained from his regular account.

668 It may have escaped youz butt there was next to no replies to his digest ****
668 while he was gone. That speaks volumes to everyone except youz and, apparently,
668 Tholen.

668 He's the one in most dire need of an enema, though.

668 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

668 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
668 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
668 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

668 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

669 Unfortunately, not not.

669 Its a problem with el cheapo newsservers of the type RoadRunner use. For
669 example, I saw the second one (this thread) but not the first.

669 Chances are we'll never see them. Part of the problem might stem from the
669 fact that the kook chooses to reply to an existing reply and change the
669 subject line etc. He should start a new post.

669 I'd be happy to fill in for youz if youz'd like.

669 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

669 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
669 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
669 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

669 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

670 Given the way he craps on about asstrology, I thought it was an asstrological rule.

670 Clearly, asstronomical proportions are bigger than biblical proportions.

670 Yep, Tholen's that sort of kook.

670 Its more of a black hole.

670 Typical OCD behavior. Which means he's also anal retentive.

670 Tholen lives to antagonize people. Youz can detect it in his reply remarks.
670 Not only does he enjoy it butt he has this deep-seated need for it since it
670 help quell his inadequacies (typical small man syndrome).

670 Probably butt Tholen would have antagonized them well and truly by now.

670 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

670 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
670 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
670 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

670 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

671 Hmmmm ... yes, youz have a point. I could set up a cancelbot to cancel all of
671 Tholen's poasts.

671 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

671 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
671 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
671 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

671 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

672 LOL!!! I can just see Tholen going to Star Trek conventions! Naturally,
672 he'll fantasize that he's a Vulcan. He'll have problems with Klingons when
672 he goes to the can and, after Scotty beams him up, his molecules evaporate
672 in another mysterious transporter accident. Either that or Kirk shoves him
672 out an airlock while the Enterprise is orbiting Venus.

672 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

672 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
672 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
672 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

672 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

673 I'd seriously doubt that Tholen would have the wherewithal to check out the
673 curvature of her space/time.

673 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

673 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
673 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
673 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

673 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

674 Yo, Tholen, listen up dude. We're not interested in yer porn spam.
674 We all know youz don't have a girlfriend cos yer an onanist. So take
674 yer spam and shove it back up Uranus.

674 Freddie D. 'fag' Shorts

674 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
674 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
674 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

674 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

I see that you're still up to your cross-posting habits, Cypherpunk.

I see youz are still avoiding answering the questions? Why is that, troll?

What do your ongoing antagonism and your unsubstantiated and erroneous
claims have to do with any of the newsgroups to which you've posted
them, Cypherpunk?

And what does yer **** have to do with classical music or any of the other
newsgroups I've crosspoasted to, Tholokook?

dizzy writes:

873 On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 04:39:18 GMT, tholen tholed:

How does one allegedly "thole" when posting, dizzy?

873 Kook

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
dizzy?

Marcello Penso writes:

203 snipped the useless harddrive hogging postathloopampest

203 Thloopsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! This is great. Now I can continue
203 enriching the tholovocabulary.

203 Shall we start with:

203 oompathloompa-wabadweeby-bloortbo-xwooogla-blothtrun-swinkyniddle-
203 blathperrallanoxi-squaglomunchyrot-ickthyloopsakooka-dudarooter-ronomy?

How ironic that you would post your own off-topic crap, Penso. But
what does your off-topic crap have to do with classical music, Penso?

Fred Bloggs writes:

215 Welcome back, kook.

215 Last year? Year ending...31st December? Or does the year end in June
215 where you come from, Tholen?

215 Good to see you back, though. Well..no, not good. Interesting.

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
Bloggs?

216 I'd assumed he'd stopped as some sort of experiment - to see who would
216 post messages to/about him and who wouldn't, so that he could start
216 again with a much smaller set of `antagonists` in an attempt to make
216 them appear more irrational than he.

What does your assumption have to do with classical music, Bloggs?

216 I guess he couldn't resist trolling again.

What does your erroneous presupposition of "trolling" have to do with
classical music, Bloggs?

Why don't youz prove that its not trolling, Tholotroll?

216 How many times he typed up a digest, his finger over
216 the mouse which in turn was hovering over the `post message` button,
216 only to click `cancel` at the last minute.

What does that have to do with classical music, Bloggs?

216 Eventually he just couldn't stand to not post for any longer.

How ironic, coming from someone who couldn't stand to not post any longer.
And for the two hundred sixteenth time, no less.

216 I don't think he'll be satisfied until everyone stops replying to his
216 antagonistic posts.

What does your erroneous presupposition of "antagonistic posts" from
me have to do with classical music, Bloggs?

216 Perhaps even that won't be enough, and there'll
216 instead be a daily post containing the tally and `Note: No apology.`.

What does your prediction have to do with classical music, Bloggs?

nightingale writes:

1676 Good morning Don :-)

1676 I just skimmed the list you were kind enough to quote for me, and he's
1676 right: most (perhaps even all, hard to tell on some of them when he
1676 doesn't give any context) of it was off topic.

1676 No comment on what he quoted of your posts?

1677 He has the same right as any of us to post what he wants, including
1677 comments and/or complaints about what we post.

1677 I agree, and have told him so before.

Irrelevant, given that the digest isn't restricted to antagonistic
postings, nightingale. Of course, I've said that before. Multiple
times.

Like when, Tholotroll? Let's see some references instead of yer usual avoidance.

1677 He seems to be some kind of kook magnet. I wonder what happened to make
1677 trolls like Shorts & DrPostman go after him the way they do. I took a
1677 brief look in on sci.astro when they were crossposting to here a while
1677 back, and what a mess - he was replying individually to all the
1677 antagonistic posts (and there were a lot of them from people whose only
1677 apparent purpose in being there was to bother him) & the threads got
1677 quite huge. That's what made me change my mind about calling his digest
1677 silly, btw. If he must reply to all the nonsense, this is better than
1677 what I saw on sci.astro.

1677 Really? I'm probably lacking some history on this little war, but it
1677 seems like some of the reaction he gets is out of proportion to anything
1677 he posts. For example, did he really ask for Shorts to posts his email
1677 address to several groups & suggest people write to him, or for somebody
1677 (I forget who now) to come back after a long absence and call him
1677 slightly demented, or for you to keep adding comments about Barnes to
1677 threads that had nothing to do with him? Not that I think he's perfect
1677 or anything, but he's not the only one being confrontational at the
1677 moment.

1678 He does seem to want the last word - no harm in giving it to him
1678 sometimes, especially in a case like that where it was a pretty
1678 pointless argument to start with.

What seems to you is both irrelevant and erroneous, nightingale.

1678 LOL! Do you think he would actually listen to me?

1679 There have only been 2 digests since his return.

1679 LOL!

1679 You'll have to do better than that if you want to reclaim top spot.

1680 He usually skips numbers if he misses some days, and he did not start at
1680 volume 1. I wonder if he is somehow computing the digest numbers from
1680 the date.

1680 It was meant as a joke. I haven't even checked what the current scores are.

1680 Or perhaps it was non sequitur? I don't remember either, but I do
1680 remember that your first entry, unlike mine, was a non-antagonistic post.

1681 I finally remember what it is - he's using the Julian Date as his digest
1681 number. There's a converter here

1681 I think that he is one of a kind, on or off the net.

1682 But will she have any space on her calendar for him?

1683 LOL!

1684 How do you do that? I thought you could only cancel your own posts.

1685 It was a course assignment. The student didn't get a very good mark.

1686 onanist?

1686 LOL! Poor guy.

1687 LOL!

1687 Google found me that, as well as references to a type of generator and
1687 an observatory.

1687 Thanks Matt.

What does any of that have to do with classical music, nightingale?

Matthew H. Fields writes:

876 Or perhaps it is taking the Fields/Watkins route around
876 the Internet.

877 Ya never know when some guy is gonna wanna date Julie Ann.

878 If it escapes the net, will it pop up suddenly as a meme or urban myth?

879 If not space, then maybe time.

880 Thought it was spam, it was neither Tholen nor porn. It was malicious
880 software attempting to spread itself.

881 Look up Onan (not The Barbarian) in the index. You may find references
881 to spilled seed, which was a big nono back in the day of fertility rites.

882 Reminder to folks running Windows: .scr files are executables.

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Fields?

I see that you still haven't answered the questions about your
credentials.

I see that youz are still avoiding answering the questions put to youz?
Why is that, Tholotroll? Are yer credentials suspect? I thought so.

Brendan R. Wehrung writes:

459 Some modification to the above is needed. Dave has appointed himself as
459 Final Arbiter of what is or is not applicable to him, and he generally
459 (with very rare exceptions) does not stray from his initial choices. He
459 fials to involve himself in most topics, but as pointed out is such a
459 magnet for commentry that "his" topics tend to swamp others.

459 For instance, a topic like "Sousa's Most 'Classical' march" would draw his
459 attention but not become a topic of a digest unless we speculated on which
459 one Dave might choose--of which he'd then deny that choise (never telling
459 us which he would select).

460 Do we want to (ever) see them, really?

461 Trollishness has its uses. Take Dr. David Tholen, who has now firmly
461 fixed in the minds of about 200 people a minor band music composer
461 (Barnes)

On what basis do you call him a minor band music composer, Wehrung?

Prove that he's not, troll.

461 and a minor, early work by a major composer (Transit of Venus
461 march).

On what basis do you call it a minor work, Wehrung?

461 Who wuu'da thunk it?

462 No, he's been leaving us relatively alone, unlike thyself.

Unlike yourself, Wehrung. How ironic.

463 Shorts is software?

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
Wehrung?

Sigmond Freud writes:

49 That stupid troll Tholen is at it again!

What do your erroneous presupposition and your ongoing
antagonism have to do with classical music, Freud?

grantco writes:

1666 Soooo predictable...

What does your predictability have to do with classical music, grantco?

1667 How typical that you record my response yet forget to respond to it.
1667 Perhaps you are out of practice, Tholen?

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
grantco?

Risto Karttunen writes:

109 CB? Salieri? James Barnes?

Non sequitur.

Donald C. Patterson writes:

149 :-)

150 It doesn't matter whether it was on topic or off topic. He has appointed
150 himself the all-seeing, all-knowing moderator of this NG and he has no right
150 to do so.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, Patterson?

150 He sees antagonism where there is none.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, Patterson?

150 He's a kook,

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
Patterson?

150 and he's a magnet for the kind of posts he's getting.

What does your rationalization for your antagonistic behavior have to
do with classical music, Patterson?

150 In short, through his
150 confrontational (confrontational even to those who are cordial to him)
150 attitude, he's asking for it.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, Patterson?

151 BTW, due to your scolding, I let him have his last word. Hope he enjoyed it
151 as he seems to need that.

What does your hallucination have to do with classical music, Patterson?

151 Perhaps you should scold him as well.

Perhaps she should scold you for your antagonistic postings, Patterson.

152 They are "star dates".

153 Thank goodness. I like him better off the net.

What does your preference have to do with classical music, Patterson?

153 (Oops...there's one more for the digress, uh, I mean digest)

154 You misspelled his name. It's "Trollen".

154 :-)

"Came back a few weeks ago to have a little fun."
--Donald C. Patterson

What does your puerile emotional need to have a little fun have to do
with classical music, Patterson?

What does yer digest have to do with classical music, Tholokook?

Nicolai P. Zwar writes:

413 Dr. David J. Tholen wrote:

Where did the referenced item say anything about "Dr. David J. Tholen",
Zwar?

413 Deja vu. We have already discussed this Dave. Last year. Remember?

Impossible, given that the posting of yours to which I referred
happened only recently, Zwar.

413 Classic invective, as expected from somebody who's envisioning
413 antagonists where there are none and who's unable to concede his own
413 shortcomings.

413 This appears also in your very own posting, Dave. That doesn't imply you
413 are the author.

Non sequitur.

413 None of this was written by me, take it up with whoever originated it.

Irrelevant, given that I never said it was written by you, Zwar.

413 Such as?

The fact that the antagonism hasn't stopped, Zwar.

413 If you still don't know, there's no use explaining it to you again.

Classic evasion.

413 About as much as your digest, Dave.

Michael Lockhart writes:

73 As you did not phrase it that way, one must wonder what would prompt your
73 moronic statement of the obvious.

You're erroneously presupposing that I made a "moronic statement",
Lockhart. What does your classic antagonism have to do with
classical music, Lockhart?

73 Many of the posts did come within a few days of your last digest. Mine, for
73 example.

Meanwhile, many did not, Lockhart. Indeed, there were entirely new,
antagonistic threads started during that time. But what does that
have to do with classical music, Lockhart?

73 It shows they are ten times less frequent. "Standing up to antagonists"
73 actually makes the "antagonism" ten times as bad.

You're certainly posting more, Lockhart, even though you claimed that I
deserved no more replies. Why is that? Addicted to antagonism, Lockhart?

73 Your data; not mine. If
73 you were actually interested in having the smallest possible amount of
73 "antagonism" in the newsgroup, the obvious choice is 4 per day, not 35 per
73 day.

What I am interested in is irrelevant, Lockhart; the fact remains that
the antagonism did not stop, contrary to the prediction that some have
made here.

Youz are interested in the irrlevant, Tholoputz? No wonder yer such a kook.
And what does yer interest in the irrelevant have to do with classical
music, Tholotroll?

73 Also, getting 4 per day takes no effort whatsoever on your part, while
73 35 comes at the cost of compiling your digests.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. But what does that have
to do with classical music, Lockhart?

73 No sane person would work
73 every day compiling a list which would make a problem ten times worse. Will
73 you take the hint?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. However, I could just as
easily say that no sane person would keep replying to someone who he
declared as not being deserving of more replies, Lockhart. Will you
take the hint?

73 My three posts which you listed would not bump the average for the newsgroup
73 over a two month period.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. But what does that have
to do with classical music, Lockhart?

73 How many posts did your post engender?

Once again you're evading the central point, Lockhart, namely that
without posting anything, the antagonists kept at it, even starting
new, antagonistic threads.

73 Looking
73 below, we see there were 140 such posts in the five days since your digest.
73 That's 28 a day, of which my three posts constitute a mere 2%.

No sane person would keep replying to someone who he declared as not being
deserving of more replies, Lockhart. Will you take the hint?

73 As I said,
73 now that you're back, the rate is significantly higher, as anyone could have
73 guessed.

Irrelevant, Lockhart; the fact remains that the antagonism did not stop,
contrary to the prediction that some have made here.

73 "Almost" to cease.

Ah, so you admit that they did *not* cease, contrary to the prediction
that some have made here.

73 Your acceptance of my point is noted.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Lockhart? There
was no acceptance of your point on my part. Meanwhile, you've noted
that the antagonism did not stop, which agrees with the point I made.

73 Your absence makes the prevalence of
73 posts ten times better than your presence does.

Ah, so you admit that they did *not* cease, contrary to the prediction
that some have made here.

73 How do you allege they were a blight on the newsgroup?

What do they have to do with classical music, Lockhart?

73 As I don't really care, I'll grant that one did have something to do with
73 you. That's one, not 45.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. But what does that have
to do with classical music, Lockhart?

73 As Nikolai's signatire file was not a blight on the newsgroup,

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. But what does that have
to do with classical music, Lockhart?

73 nightingale
73 becomes "worst offender" in your list. Or, if you prefer, "I'd say it's
73 hypocritical and disingenuous to write ':-(' and express surprise when you,
73 yourself, were the second-worst offender".

What does that have to do with classical music, Lockhart?

73 You, yourself, proved the rate is almost ten times less--even when you
73 average in the posts which came immediately in response to your last post.

Ah, so you admit that they did *not* cease, contrary to the prediction
that some have made here.

73 The true rate, absent you, would be lower still, but ten times is a nice,
73 round number.

Ah, so you admit that they did *not* cease, contrary to the prediction
that some have made here.

73 Ironic that you'd say that, isn't it? In short, as you proved the rate of
73 "antagonistic" posts drops by a factor of ten in the absence of your
73 digests, will you now cease compiling them?

Will you now cease with your off-topic and antagonistic replies,
Lockhart?

74 He numbers them after some astronomical rule. Fitting, as he's written
74 astronomically many bad posts.

What does that have to do with classical music, Lockhart?

74 Pretty much everybody has some reason how they got sucked into the Tholen
74 vortex.

You're erroneously presupposing the existence of some "Tholen vortex",
Lockhart.

74 I was complaining for ages about his spamming the newsgroup with
74 innumerable posts to say things like "Note: no response" hundreds of times.

You're erroneously presupposing the existence of some "spam" from me,
Lockhart.

74 When he made his inaugural digest (I don't remember whether it was
74 "antagonist's digest" back then), I immediately stopped.

You have a peculiar notion of stopping, Lockhart.

74 I considered that
74 such an improvement that I'd stop complaining. That lasted for several
74 months, but the posts just kept coming.

The antagonists just kept posting, Lockhart.

74 Instead of having many exchanges
74 between him and dizzy, like there were in the old days, it was as though
74 he'd declared war on the whole newsgroup.

What does your hallucination have to do with classical music, Lockhart?

74 Nicolai Zwai, for example, was
74 thrown into the digest.

What does that have to do with classical music, Lockhart?

74 When he complained that he had said nothing that
74 could be considered antagonistic, Tholen said he was disagreeing with him,
74 so therefore he was being antagonistic.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, Lockhart?

74 Voila! Insta-antagonist. Of
74 course that condenses probably hundreds of posts between those two.

What does that have to do with classical music, Lockhart?

74 Has there ever been anyone like David Tholen on the net?

Has there been anyone like Michael Lockhart on the net?

"You deserve no more replies."
--Michael Lockhart

What does your demonstration of your ongoing obsession have to do with
classical music, Lockhart?

Jerry Kohl writes:

2247 Hey, guys, guess what? I see from your various posts that Tholen has
2247 barfed up at least one more hairball since last Thursday (since you
2247 people are quoting digest posts after 2453166), but not a one of them
2247 has shown up on my server yet. I think their spam filter has finally gotten
2247 him! (Bliss!) Anyway, since I am unable for the moment to read any
2247 of his drivel, let us just take it as read that I have made 50 replies to
2247 each of his digests, and let it go at that. It should save us all a lot of
2247 time, and keep him busy into the bargain.

2247 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2248 LOL! We can all look forward eagerly to that day!

2248 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2249 With a little luck it may achieve escape velocity!

2249 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2250 Typical that he should number them 2453166 and 2453171, the little
2250 cheat! But only the first has shown up here so far, despite the many
2250 rejoinders to the second.

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Kohl?

2250 D'you know what? I really don't care. I never belonged on his
2250 bleeding list in the first place--I got hijacked when he saw a post
2250 I had made querying the attribution of Haydn's Trumpet Concerto,
2250 and he either claimed it was antagonistic to him (he was not the
2250 person who had claimed Haydn wrote the thing), or declared it was
2250 off-topic for a classical-music newsgroup--I can't remember which,
2250 and I refuse to look it up.

2250 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, Kohl?

Coby Beck writes:

241 I did not know this. I shudder when I think how close I came to not ever
241 seeing this post...how long would I have remain ignorant!?

241 This is graduate level Tholenology gold!

241 Much obliged!

What does that have to do with classical music, Beck?

writes:

1 You're just praying that he is still single, because you want him for yourself.

1 Tholen & Freddie sitting in a tree ...

2 Please do not reply to the replies to the replies to the spam.

2 Funny thing - the thread appears to start with Freddy's message.
2 Perhaps there wasn't really any spam at all, and it was just his way
2 of telling the world how much he misses his playmate.

What does any of that have to do with classical music, bisectional?

Prai Jei writes:

12 Because Freddy replied on another group to a message with ten million ng's
12 in the followup field. There certainly was spam - the number at the end of
12 the subject line is sufficient to identify the original message as such.
12 See my plea elsewhere.

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Jei?

Robert Marshall writes:

1 Intolleranza BC?

What does that have to do with classical music, Marshall?

Balaam's Miracle writes:

1 Please do not reply to spam.

What does your reply to Frederick Shorts' spam have to do with classical
music, Balaam?

Aaron Lawrence writesL

1 *plonk*

What does your plonking of Frederick Shorts have to do with classical
music, Lawrence?

alias # today total last year
-------------- ------- ----- ---------
nightingale 12 74 1613
zwar 1 66 348
kohl 4 58 2192
cypherpunk 9 38 578
fields 7 37 678
patterson 6 19 135
wehrung 5 18 262
haslam 16 675
daniels 15 165
penso 1 8 172
dizzy 1 7 522
charlie 6 0
lockhart 2 6 60
bloggs 2 5 200
freud 1 5 44
hucker 4 2
karttunen 1 4 97
grantco 2 3 229
jazz guy 3 3
adam 2 13
beck 1 2 239
bisectional 2 2 0
harrington 2 64
wiser 2 3
andrews 1 1
antagonismo 1 90
balaam 1 1 0
catroo 1 108
cohen 1 0
creevey 1 69
girouard 1 2
granzeau 1 0
homie 1 1
jaakko 1 99
kolle 1 264
lawrence 1 1 1
marshall 1 1 0
monkey 1 1
ploni 1 4
porky 1 16
prai jei 1 1 11
rice 1 0
voege 1 0
-------------- ------- ----- ---------
43 61 421 10033

What does this list have to do with classical music, Davie Kook?

--
Freddie D. 'fag' Shorts

I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!
Contact me by email ) or mail me at
FS Newssite Inc.
101 West 23rd St. Suite 2237, New York, NY, 10011
On second thoughts, don't bother. Just sign me up for subscriptions.
I like to steal copyrighted material.

Check out my current web sites -
http://www.orwellian.org
http://www.miscstuff.org
http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/

I'm really proud of this -
http://Frederick.Shorts.swellserver....orldrecord.php

http://www.plugger.info
http://www.pluggers.com/daily/

Old June 29th 04, 04:19 AM
Frederick Shorts

grantco writes:

1666 Soooo predictable...

What does your predictability have to do with classical music, grantco?

1667 How typical that you record my response yet forget to respond to it.
1667 Perhaps you are out of practice, Tholen?

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
grantco?

Risto Karttunen writes:

109 CB? Salieri? James Barnes?

Non sequitur.

Old July 1st 04, 08:29 PM
b s

About as much as any of yer **** did.

nightingale writes:

1676 Good morning Don :-)

1676 I just skimmed the list you were kind enough to quote for me, and he's
1676 right: most (perhaps even all, hard to tell on some of them when he
1676 doesn't give any context) of it was off topic.

1676 No comment on what he quoted of your posts?

1677 He has the same right as any of us to post what he wants, including
1677 comments and/or complaints about what we post.

1677 I agree, and have told him so before.

Irrelevant, given that the digest isn't restricted to antagonistic
postings, nightingale. Of course, I've said that before. Multiple
times.

Like when, Tholotroll? Let's see some references instead of yer usual avoidance.

Heh. Look how he treats one of the few people here who actually seems
to like him. I guess you don't need to worry about any competition
from nightingale.

She's given references - I think the initial volume of "antagonist's
digest", and reminders since.

461 Trollishness has its uses. Take Dr. David Tholen, who has now firmly
461 fixed in the minds of about 200 people a minor band music composer
461 (Barnes)

On what basis do you call him a minor band music composer, Wehrung?

Prove that he's not, troll.

Serious question in the middle of all this silliness. How would you
prove such a statement? Certainly, his main claim to fame is band
music, even though he has written other things, so clearly he is a
band music composer. The objection must be to calling him "minor".
How would you define minor, what makes a composer great? Is Barnes
minor even in the band music world, or is he considered a minor
composer because he has done so little else?

461 and a minor, early work by a major composer (Transit of Venus
461 march).

On what basis do you call it a minor work, Wehrung?

It's not one of Sousa's better marches - kind of boring actually.

What does yer digest have to do with classical music, Tholokook?

LOL! How ironic, coming from the off-topic king.

73 Your data; not mine. If
73 you were actually interested in having the smallest possible amount of
73 "antagonism" in the newsgroup, the obvious choice is 4 per day, not 35 per
73 day.

What I am interested in is irrelevant, Lockhart; the fact remains that
the antagonism did not stop, contrary to the prediction that some have
made here.

Youz are interested in the irrlevant, Tholoputz? No wonder yer such a kook.
And what does yer interest in the irrelevant have to do with classical
music, Tholotroll?

And your interest is obvious, Freddie :-)