A killer-pathetic deadly terrorist, who obtained my identity andlife in ultra-psychotic means. I worked 6 years in psychology, he is acyber-terrorist guilty of crimes against humanities.

Old October 13th 08, 06:37 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default A killer-pathetic deadly terrorist, who obtained my identity andlife in ultra-psychotic means. I worked 6 years in psychology, he is acyber-terrorist guilty of crimes against humanities.

On Oct 13, 11:35*am, gb wrote:
On Oct 13, 11:30*am, gb wrote:

On Oct 13, 10:10*am, gb wrote:

What did he say?

I said 'Hey Georgie boy'. Oops, I don't see any spiders..

Even your voodoo is bull****, Prince Gyogyo of the looney bin.

And planning out just one scene for six month? Now that just shows
you're inefficient.

There is a scene that I worked 6 months on, I worked one year
on the dark matter theory. The scene about you I put together in
a few minutes. You can be the first to burn my book, but you are
not really American but a Kurd in Germany, and that shows
with all your inefficiencies, psycho. So now you want to be
an American psycho with acquired form online, and use that
efficiency in portrayal of a victim you followed in stalking and
still
didn't get arrested. Your talk back a few years ago was inconclusive,
now you follow the American usenet criminal stalker radical extremist
and crazy ill psycho voodoo. Spiders, curses, I follow the witches
now, the haunted territory of a mind as yours in art, in spirit of
spiders emerging from the mouth of a zombie without humane
aspects only terrorism, KKK American retardation by a Kurd
seeking spook and terror and stalking forms of art as a killer
or something he wants to be, many in jail want to be killer
or something.

http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/s..._the_creep.htm

Suck your Booglebush piny with your crimes against humanities
and with UK cameraworld Hitler. There you would feel a bit in the
21st Century Romanian Ceausescu world of the dark past of
human crimes of wannabe powerful human criminals where those
like you were used for torture and terror and cold rogue alone
oppression of all human rights by dark agents, Gestapos, but
why should one go into the mind of a psycho who does have
beliefs of such undescribable forms of subliminating, stalking,
using fear in ways unimaginable, and yes, so often in history
humanity could do nothing. A world of psychos, empires,
where Jesus was put on a cross for a small crime, the past
carries forms of lack of empathy, I say knock Booglebush
down in a street, pull him to a dumpster trash container,
set it on fire. I believe burn them, and not jail them and seek
help from authorities like the Interpol, burn them like 75 witches
at once in 1700's France and not institutionalize the creep.. But
curse them with spiders coming from their mouths upon their
jargon. Old psychopathic women and men in the streets copy
on what people say and live in that copy world and curse and
only see evel. Burn, burn, burn fires. Criminals of stalking though
should be jailed.

The Kurd is picking up on that Bush, and on that Boogle "I am watching
you" that he was. He is becoming the least threatenable, least
sensitive, most powerful at that 4 years stalking, but he started
off as little Peter. Little Peter online has become big Booglebush,
because he was little he now copied the American style KKK.
Copy and sumbiminate with psychotic illness. Suck your Booglebush
piny in a psych ward, and try it with the American guards for
cyber-terrorism which is terrorism and I made a case to the US
government.

See you try to be or look American, but even Bush turned away
from terrorism and KKK racism. The USA does not like terrorism
being subliminating, psycho-terrorizing, torturing. Even Bush
said: America does not torture, only under highest supervision
and only by trained CIA. Cyber-terrorists don't like psychopaths
of terror, you won't find love in the American form of supremacy
and terror and pervasion of stalking that the KKK did. So you
will foam up with heat and madness in a bright white room wearing
a straight jacket and your family will pay my family a lot of fees.

Go ****ing humanize a KKK psycho, would join some KKK after
being a psycho for years over a possessed victim with his
following, stalking, blackmails and possession of identity,
using my name in his email because he collected all my past,
all the email addresses I ever used, now he uses my name
because "he owns me". He needs to get locked up.

Burn. Burn, him. Burn him for crimes against humanity. I saw spiders
coming out from his mouth. I am not kidding.

Luckily we have more important things than crimes against humanity.