More Examples of Current NASA Racism: Clocks, etc

Old February 15th 18, 03:40 AM posted to sci.space.history
Scott M. Kozel[_2_]

Default More Examples of Current NASA Racism: Clocks, etc

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 1:05:58 PM UTC-5, Stuf4 wrote:

Also forgot to mention...

- That day I was at Steve Wozniak's house. And then having lunch at Apple
headquarters. Woz & I share a special day. My brother would hang out at
his Segway Polo competitions.

- Giving a pitch at Google headquarters on one of my inventions. Having
one-on-one lunch with an important author who is friends with Sergey & Larry.

Did you smoke a reefer today?
Old February 15th 18, 05:17 AM posted to sci.space.history
Stuf4

From Scott M. Kozel:
On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 1:05:58 PM UTC-5, Stuf4 wrote:

Also forgot to mention...

- That day I was at Steve Wozniak's house. And then having lunch at Apple
headquarters. Woz & I share a special day. My brother would hang out at
his Segway Polo competitions.

- Giving a pitch at Google headquarters on one of my inventions. Having
one-on-one lunch with an important author who is friends with Sergey & Larry.

Did you smoke a reefer today?

IKR.

"You can tell it's real because it looks so fake." - Elon Musk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vAfykrQRw&t=25s

Probably the least logical thing I've ever heard him say.

~ CT
Old February 16th 18, 03:28 PM posted to sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Stuf4 wrote:

If you have no interest in this story, then you have the option to never again click on it. But what is apparent is that your interest is in verbal harassment of me. And it is because of behavior such as yours that I have never posted my actual name here at ssh. I learned how vile human beings can be to other human beings on internet forums way back in the 90s.

You've never posted your actual name here because you are a coward who
doesn't want to be associated with the preposterous ****e that he
spews here.

You are so keen to see that it is actually the person pointing out racism who is the problem.

It frequently IS the person "pointing out racism" who is the actual
racist, particularly when they're screaming about preposterous things
like "racist clocks" and "racist geography".

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old February 19th 18, 08:36 PM posted to sci.space.history
Stuf4

From Fred J. McCall:
Stuf4 wrote:

If you have no interest in this story, then you have the option to never again click on it. But what is apparent is that your interest is in verbal harassment of me. And it is because of behavior such as yours that I have never posted my actual name here at ssh. I learned how vile human beings can be to other human beings on internet forums way back in the 90s.

You've never posted your actual name here because you are a coward who
doesn't want to be associated with the preposterous ****e that he
spews here.

I've already stated (elsewhere in this thread) that I've met face-to-face with several members of this forum. Roughly half a dozen people, including authors Sy Liebergot, Andrew Chaiken and Jim Oberg on more than one occasion, among others here who are not so famous. I've interacted face-to-face many times with at least one other member here. I've posted my phone number here at ssh. I've posted loads of other personal info.

I would much prefer that I never spent a single minute talking about myself here. To me, those things are unimportant. The position I have persistently presented is that the validity of any argument stands upon the strength of the facts that support the argument. Shifting the focus to the person, and away from the points the person has made, has always struck me as a diversion.

Peter has raised a post from 17 years ago. And I responded to that. If this topic never comes up again, that would be perfectly fine with me.

Now for the next person from ssh I am with in person, if you want to know more about me, I'd be glad to share stories of my life experience. But my purpose here on this little corner of Usenet is focused on the topic of Space History. And I'd much prefer to keep it this way.

One major reason (which also has been explained elsewhere in this thread) has to do with the hostile environment that is so prevalent here. I remain open to the possibility that this might change at some point in the future.

You are so keen to see that it is actually the person pointing out racism who is the problem.

It frequently IS the person "pointing out racism" who is the actual
racist, particularly when they're screaming about preposterous things
like "racist clocks" and "racist geography".

The founding of the 20th century KKK at Stone Mountain is a simple straightforward fact. The landing of Apollo 16 at "Stone Mountain" one month after the Confederate Memorial was declared completed is another simple straightforward fact.

This forum has been presented with absolutely irrefutable objectively verifiable data. Time and time again.

And racist clocks is hardly the first time that an assertion I have presented here has been vehemently rejected *prior to* the first shred of evidence being presented.

Time and time again I have seen members of this forum **TRIGGERED** over very simple facts that do not fit into the person's world view. The rational approach would be to take a step back, reassess, and then adjust one's world view in order to conform to the basic facts at hand.

But instead what happens is that people go into a type of hyper-emotional rejection ...call it "Rottweiler Mode". Here the self-preservation strategy turns full blown ad hominem. Thought being: "I get to keep precious my world view, regardless of how invisible its clothing has been proven to be, so long as I can slay the messenger by way of a barrage of insults, degradations, and morass of trivial irrelevant noise."

- "This is not a forum" ...thereby nullifying all of the facts presented,
- "You are a conspiracy theorist" ...as though no conspiracies have ever happened,
- "You hide behind a pseudonym, and this makes you a coward", and
- Turning the accurate facts around 180-degrees and continue to gaslight the messenger until asphyxiation turns fatal.

I've been getting gaslighted and cyberbullied here at SSH for well into my 2nd decade now. Some of the more toxic members have died off. But the general attitude remains the same:

Absolute refusal to accept very basic facts.

The list of times this has happened is extremely long:
- Simple facts that show how Armstrong had been groomed to be first on the Moon,
(this was the first 'freak out' that people here went through because of
clear info I had presented ...just *one week* into my active membership)..
- "Zero gravity" is a bogus term, as no regions of zero gravity exist anywhere
in our Solar System.
- NASA was created as a nuclear warfare terrorist organization, designed to give
a premiere showcase to the might of the US nuclear arsenal of ICBMs, first
under the auspices of launching satellites, and then followed up with human
beings launched as "placebo nuclear warheads". The primary purpose of the
civilian space agency was an extension of the military, to function in the
role of Nuclear Power Projection while maintaining plausible deniability of
that role.
- Etc, etc, etc... (including facts on Apollo 1, A13, Challenger and Columbia)
- Again in 2017, presenting facts on how Debbie Reynolds played a key role in
space history.
- And now once again in 2018, in presenting these very simple facts about
Stone Mountain.

This is a timeframe that has spanned 17 years here. And it is absolutely fascinating to know how society has evolved (/devolved) during this period.

Repeated rejection of clear facts has become the norm, taking hold of the highest office in this country (ironically, with the help of the Russians/FSU). Despite all evidence pointing in one direction, the standard strategy on this global stage has become the exact same one that has been so prevalent here on SSH: Turn the conclusion around 180-degrees, and then repeat this story until all opposition has been drowned in the ensuing noise ("No, *you're* the racist").

While a person who strives to think rationally might have a very difficult time understanding why so many people act this way, the answer is quite simple:

PSYCHOLOGICAL INERTIA

We are creatures of habit. Many of us are incapable of evolving. This is not just the story of human beings. It is the story of life itself, going all the way back to slime molds. Human beings and slime molds share a common ancestor. There were certain members of that life form that were able to adapt to changes in the environment. But the vast majority were NOT able to. They remained at that level, or died off completely.

Here in SSH the very same holds. Even after it has been clearly shown that the environment is NOT what people believed it to be, the vast majority of people will be unwilling and unable to adapt to this new environment.

The story of evolution is that...
THE VAST MAJORITY GET LEFT BEHIND.

And so it is when the environment of John Young and racism gets illuminated.. Most life forms will retreat into the shadows and go into full-blown defensive mode, attacking anything and everything that threatens its existence..

....when the clear solution is to simply adapt to this information.

Change happens slowly. Sometimes imperceptibly slowly. But over this particular 17 year period, we can see significant change. It has now been firmly established in society... the general understanding that the Space Race was driven by the nuclear threat. People who say things like "zero gravity" are now seen by the majority of people to be ignorant.

THIS IS PROGRESS!

Over these past 17 years, we have seen major change take root. Education has been happening. Evolution has been happening. We can clearly see where the tide has been rising.

It is easy to predict a future 17 years from now ...that would be 2035... when NASA has implemented a dedication of this "Freedom Bell" at the landing site of Apollo 16, adjacent to Stone Mountain. Where the majority of people will clearly see the racist roots of what John Young had done.

And in 2035, it might also be that NASA and others will have stopped using racist clocks.

~ CT