Graffiti on Columbia CM

Old July 25th 16, 01:24 AM posted to sci.space.history
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Graffiti on Columbia CM

http://history.nasa.gov/ap11fj/cm-107_graffiti.htm

LOTS of detail here.
Too much for me to read, I skimmed most of it.
But still really cool.

Old July 28th 16, 09:40 AM posted to sci.space.history
snidely

Greg (Strider) Moore wrote on 7/24/2016 :
http://history.nasa.gov/ap11fj/cm-107_graffiti.htm

LOTS of detail here.
Too much for me to read, I skimmed most of it.
But still really cool.

Thanks for the link

/dps

--
"This is all very fine, but let us not be carried away be excitement,
but ask calmly, how does this person feel about in in his cooler

Enceladus is a "Cosmic Graffiti Artist," Astronomers Discover (Forwarded) Andrew Yee News 0 February 9th 07 04:30 AM
Enceladus is a "Cosmic Graffiti Artist," Astronomers Discover(Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 February 9th 07 04:26 AM
act of kindness for the new year and in honor of Columbia PLS. BUY COLUMBIA PARTS AND COLUMBIA BODY PARTS OFF THE INTERNET NikaMS1 History 17 January 6th 05 09:48 AM
Moondust Graffiti Old Physics Policy 2 July 15th 04 07:06 AM
TV REVIEW: 'COLUMBIA: FINAL MISSION'- Unheeded Concerns and the Columbia Disaster Lynndel Humphreys Space Shuttle 0 July 7th 03 01:50 PM